Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? (15061 Views)

Going Back To My Parent's After POP / Your NYSC Questions Answered / Things Corpers Should Do After POP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by mrking3(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Well as for me!! My Crested vest, face cap, and jacket is still in my Box! I cherish them so much! I didn't give any of my Nysc kits out! Except for †ђξ belt I gave my fiance! I will keep them for my Kids to see!!
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by legendprac(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
got my crested vest as souvenir as for others, dey went to charity
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Qsscruz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
lakhadimar: I gave mine to a friend who lied to her parents that she was serving in sokoto state-(she actually didnt graduate from school), she took some pictures with it and showed it to her parents as an evidence that she really served
Birds of a feather flock together..

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by MissOpe(f): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
As for me i finished service in Feb.2011....my Crested vest, jungle boots, jacket, trouser,cap whites and tenniss shoe are still with me...........I keep things alot and hope to show dem to my kids someday......CHIKENA.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Rohzay(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
as d last son,my mum had always wntd to wear her last sons crestd vest,so i gav it to her,,,,,my both is stil in my room @ my p.p.a,,,trouser,jacket, na sweater nw,,,,,sox i used it for footbal trainin,cap i dash am a frnd,belt don loss,,,,hahahaha,,my 7/7 is gone,buh stil luv my mum wearin my crestd vest.
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by OCTAVO: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Infact, I still have my NYSC state handbook and yearbook intact. smiley
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Slimmos(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
lakhadimar: I gave mine to a friend who lied to her parents that she was serving in sokoto state-(she actually didnt graduate from school), she took some pictures with it and showed it to her parents as an evidence that she really served
fool and you think u have helped her

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by riskit33: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
buchisom1: i burnt all dose tinz tho they really make me luk sexy den...team2013 batch A
Are you for real? 2013 batch A? For Chrissake you're still a corper, so stop talking in past tense and better borrow a kit from the just finished batch C. I bet you, you'll need it in Feb 2014 for POP.
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Trinity101(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sijo01: This is really funny!
I threw the crested vest away few months ago.
The khaki jacket serve as cardigan till date (it was even used last night cheesy).........when the cold is server, the khaki trouser will go with the jacket.
My kid Bro inherited the stocks. sad
I use the jungle boot each time I wanna step into the jungles in my area. embarassed
The canvass is used each time I wanna toss football with my kid Bro embarassed

#Team2008BatchC# cool cool

Grammatical blunder,that's why they always tell you people that 95% of you can't even defend your yeye certificate. "Server" (SEVERE) and "stocks" (SOCKS). #Am a graduate# for mouth. Tomorrow you'll be the director of one department in the civil service and start forming Madam.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by riskit33: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Trinity101:

Grammatical blunder,that's why they always tell you people that 95% of you can't even defend your yeye certificate. "Server" (SEVERE) and "stocks" (SOCKS). #Am a graduate# for mouth. Tomorrow you'll be the director of one department in the civil service and start forming Madam.
Ah bros, there's something called typo-error. Abeg calm down.
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by k2039: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sicozone:

Na one ASUU strike hopeless nd destabilized final year student i give for my area,just to restore his hopes.
LMAO
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
see wat ASUU has caused lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Trinity101(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
riskit33:
Ah bros, there's something called typo-error. Abeg calm down.

Oga not in this case,besides if it happens to be the other way round the girls are always the first to spot it and make jest of it.
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Luizkid(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
joker5180: i threw my jungle boot away immediately i left the camp, my crested vest, khaki jacket, trousers nd the rest r in safe place for posterity. i still believe one hv to EARN the right to wear those things.
True Talk. I actually collected an NYSC Vest 4rm one Shoemaker recently and gave him three T-shirts in return (he was happy sha).....2013C Loading......
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Bome01(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Since my Khaki was not really a khaki (na material). . . I dumped it where i served but kept the Cap and Vest.
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by WongFeiHong(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nice thread anyway.My trouser,jacket & crested vest r kept in my box,my boot is lying on my pavement,i neva wore that snake skin (belt),ma cap is still hanging on my door handle & my white canvas,i tink i left it in d camp.
Batch C 2012
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Sijo01(f): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Trinity101:

shocked shocked shocked........ I pity you!
Kettle calling pot black. You don't even know the difference between grammatical blunder and typographical error. That was purely 'Typographical Error" not grammatical blunder............ sabi sabi!
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Williamso(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2013

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by ogunrhotimi: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
♍Ɣ own 7/7 stil D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ house Oo°˚˚˚° , Ȋ̝̊̅ decided T̶̲̥̅̊✽ keep Ȋ̝̊̅† cos; years T̶̲̥̅̊✽ come naigerians fit talk say sth D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wey dem use produce A̶̲̥̅♏‎​ wey ϞO̶̷̩̥̊͡ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ again as ΐη †ђξ case ϑƒ pendulum clock

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by blackbeau1(f): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
I'll keep them for future reference
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by joseph1832(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
I gave mine away.
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Barryp(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Well, am stil servin (13B) and I hope 2 keep my NYSC kit in a dedicated room (museum). These tins shld form part of ur history, so pls dnt loose them!
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Enoquin(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
The only thing I took back then was my CDS vest and boots. After 2 weeks, I threw them away.
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lol.
I used to wear the crested vest at home. You know it's stretchy, so after few washes it became 'slack'. So I disposed it along with my other 'unweąrable' clothes.
I gave the white covered shoes to my younger brother.
The boots, khaki jacket and trousers are still at home till date. I'm keeping them till kingdom come...for whatever reason. grin.
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
That reminds me....those yeye guys didn't gimme my cap till date! angry
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Onyenna(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
•i gave away my white canvass and shorts to a young TIV boy who helped my friend and i fetch water immediately after camp...

•I left my crested vest, khaki jacket and trouser @ my PPA (Ogoli-Ugboju)...

•I gave my cap(head-dress) to a Batch C corps member(female)....

•i travelled home with my jungle boot.....it was a really long journey...(just wanted to wear something NYSC related....)

#team_12B...... Like my idoma friends will always say 'AINYA'.............
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by Onyenna(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
speedyboi: That reminds me....those yeye guys didn't gimme my cap till date! angry

Hahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Back then @ Nwannune(Benue state), the soldiers seized caps from tailors and shared to corpers....

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by successchimo: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Am still serving, personally i wl keep all of them in my father's room because i have a story 2 tell of it. Anyasteph
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by oluboyo04(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
i stil av my 7/7 complete including the jungle boot, my belt is intact. all my documents are stil wit me yearbook, sokopa, sultan speech, nccf cert of membership etc. i served in sokoto state, sabon birni lgvt. batch A 2012/2013.
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by successchimo: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Quote Anyasteph. Am still serving, i wl personally keep my kits ie khaki, vest jungle boot n cap in my father's room caus i have a gr8 story 2 tell of it.
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? by sunnyt1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
emmysenior: I dashed em out. 25/10/2011.

I gave my crested vest to my younger brother last year.

Jungle boot went to a fellow corp member.

Don't know where em khakis are.

Yea! That's it.

This caught my attention

"Jungle boot went to a fellow corp member"

As in how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? / Solomon Dalung Inspects NYSC Facilities In Abuja (Photos) / NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.