Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (32080 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Adisa419: 2:21am On Oct 14, 2013
PHOTOS: Actress, Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To ‘Aisha’
Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin has converted to a muslim and now goes by the name ‘Aisha’.
The actress has obviouslsy paid her dues in the industry and she’s making waves one of which was the success of the shooting of her forthcoming thriller entitled “Kofo De First Lady.”
The Badagry Lagos State-born mother of one is said to have travelled to India, Morocco, Cameroon and other neighbouring countries to shop for her newly re-branded fashion out fit called Pick Me Reloaded, at Ogba, Lagos.
Lizzy who is said to have travelled to Mecca this year has joined the list of Nigerian celebrities who have visited the holy land.
Posted by Deoluon October 13, 2013.

10 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by AbdH: 2:37am On Oct 14, 2013
She probably went for sightseeing.

If it is true, good for her but I am so skeptical.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Alhamdulillah. And i pray Allah keeps her feet firm on His deen.

50 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by memud6: 4:36am On Oct 14, 2013
I thank Allah for your life

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by rilibaba08: 4:37am On Oct 14, 2013
Allahu akbar

21 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by rilibaba08: 4:39am On Oct 14, 2013
More to follow

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by slimdiggi: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Confused or na because of man!

93 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Sllowppoisoon: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Tinz time end

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by BrightCar: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Adisa419: PHOTOS: Actress, Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To ‘Aisha’
Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin has converted to a muslim and now goes by the name ‘Aisha’.
The actress has obviouslsy paid her dues in the industry and she’s making waves one of which was the success of the shooting of her forthcoming thriller entitled “Kofo De First Lady.”
The Badagry Lagos State-born mother of one is said to have travelled to India, Morocco, Cameroon and other neighbouring countries to shop for her newly re-branded fashion out fit called Pick Me Reloaded, at Ogba, Lagos.
Lizzy who is said to have travelled to Mecca this year has joined the list of Nigerian celebrities who have visited the holy land.
Posted by Deoluon October 13, 2013.
THAT IS HER CONCERN, DOES'T MEAN ANYTHING?

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Emmysteve(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2013
I think making a comment on this would fetch me a ban. So i wont say anything.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Iaz93: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2013
gringringringringrin undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by nikkypearl(f): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2013
do not say anything offensive to islam/christianity,or u get banned..I REPEAT

do not say anything offensive to islam/christianity,or u get banned cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by oyedun82(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2013
after she don bleach finish.

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Havilah93(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2013
Does she really know what she's doing?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Fazhy: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2013
That's OK.

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Mavrick2012: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2013
Truely fastest growing religion.LOL

7 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by jarmooh: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2013
Welcome to the true way of life where Allah guide us through the prophet and The Holy Qur'an

22 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2013
if she like let her convert to a herbalist it wont change anything

11 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by profola2be(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2013
If that's what she wants,so be it!
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by born2boink(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2013
Allah is same as God, muslim is same as christian, jesus is same as isah, moses is same as musa, isaac is same as ismail,abraham is same as ibrahim,david is same as dauda, solomon is same as suliaman,alfa is called pastor...... Why are we deceiving ourselves, because mohammed did not exist in bible doesn't mean we should keep thinking different.

Kudos to u Anjorin!!!

19 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2013
slimdiggi: Confused or na because of man!
for women to convert its becos of a man or the man wants her as a second wife

10 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by amiable4real: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2013
Are you sure she was even a christian before now, that she bears Elizabeth does not make her a christian. Anyway, It is her life.

24 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Alhasan1(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2013
Dis is not really surprising for now, but I pray Allah to accept her fully into Islam . D end shall judge. May Allah not mislead her after He has led her to d right paths including me and my brothers and sisters in Islam(AMIN).

18 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by simplynola(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
Cheap publicity, i guess she's doing that to access some favors and opportunities in the Countries of her business concern. Only God knows His true followers.

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by VirginFinder: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
That's women for you.

Very unreliable. sad

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Rilwayne001: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
Masha Allah....soon those Kafir wil be here to abuse her,

May God continue to guide us to str8 path, nt to the path of those who earn is anger nor of those who went astray

13 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Watermelon(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2013
Weda a Herbalist ooo, Traditionalist ooo, Atheist ooo, Budhist ooo, or even Hindu ooo.

All i want is her good hrt towards her fellow man.

Let their be love in our hrts...

Let their be peace in our hrts...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Importance of Ayatul Kursi / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Sidi Manniru: Why We Performed Eid Prayer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.