Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Blco Seller Needed (strict Procedure) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Blco Seller Needed (strict Procedure) (1126 Views)

Crude Oil - Only Genuine, Verifiable 2014 Allocation Seller Needed / Seller Needed To Supply 10,000mt Ago To Tank Farm / Genuine Bitumen Seller Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blco Seller Needed (strict Procedure) by KingCoil: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2013
I have here below two procedures for two different buyers, please if you are in the business and 100% sure of your seller without a doubt (don't get yourself into trouble over people you don't trust) I urge you to review these procedures and convince your seller to accept one or both. Leave your contact information if you have confirmed your seller would accept any of these procedures for immediate response.

NOTE-Neither of the procedure would be negotiated. If you can't work with this i appreciate your time and effort but please don't give a different offer for it would be turned down. Thank you

Buyer’s Preferred Procedure
1. Buyer and Seller sign and seal Contract including banking coordinates and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding, enforceable and must not be changed. The contract will be accompanied by the seller's ATS for buyer's verification with the Bonny Terminal. The executed SPA must be lodged in their respective banks. Buyer will also provide the following POP documents:
--- Title of ownership in seller’s name
--- Tank receipt for the first cargo
--- SGS report for the cargo in tank
2. Seller’s Bank issues a 2% Operative PB.
3. Buyer's bank issues a DLC for the initial shipment.
4. Upon the receipt and
verification/confirmation of DLC, Seller proceeds to nominate a vessel, load the vessel, clear the vessel on Buyer’s name or reassigns loaded cargo from NNPC’s fleet of loaded vessels.
5. Buyer provides a destination Port /Tank farm Information (Habour Master & Shipping Agent details) to Seller.
6. Seller instructs his ship Master to send NOR/ETA to Buyer’s Discharge Port and Copy to Buyer.
7. Seller issues the complete shipping documents to Buyer/Buyer’s Bank and the vessel proceeds to the port of destination (POD).
8. Upon vessel arrival at the Buyer's Port of destination, Buyer's inspectors conducts final Q & Q on board the vessel, after which Seller issues a commercial invoice (CI) to Buyer for payment within 72 hours via SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER direct to seller’s bank for the entire cargo, and seller disburse commissions to all agent/beneficiaries as per the SPA/ Pay order/ MFPA.
9. Title transfers to the buyer upon Seller’s bank confirmation of payment and then vessel discharges crude oil in the Buyer’s tank farm at POD
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2nd buyer CIF PROCEDURE

A. Seller sends all vessel/cargo documents for the loaded vessel for buyers immediate verification, along with a Commercial Invoice.
B. Buyer confirms loaded vessel documents and once authenticated signs Sellers Commercial Invoice and issues Purchase Order directly from refinery.
C. Seller confirms purchase order directly from the refinery, after which vessel is moved to Buyer Port of Discharge(POD) for QnQ.
D. After QnQ has been conducted Seller releases the remaining documents in buyers name to buyer, and payment is issued within 72 hours, after which product is discharged.
Re: Blco Seller Needed (strict Procedure) by bigfred01: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hello,
What is your contact detail
Re: Blco Seller Needed (strict Procedure) by chidi47: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2013
@KingC_oil

my contact details are:

Phone: 08094607153

e-Mail: chidi_tt@yahoo.com

Lets start the process.

Regards,
Chidi.
Re: Blco Seller Needed (strict Procedure) by KingCoil: 1:47am On Oct 16, 2013
I have sent you a mail
Re: Blco Seller Needed (strict Procedure) by ikedek: 3:41am On Oct 16, 2013
We can deal
Email me@dtcventuresltd@yahoo.com
Re: Blco Seller Needed (strict Procedure) by chidi47: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
@KingC_oil

I have replied your mail.

Regards.
Re: Blco Seller Needed (strict Procedure) by chudimore: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
I have product on ground with POP available (4 million BRRLS/monthly). there might be slight difference with your procedure, drop me your number or email so i can send you my Procedure. Chuksloy@gmail.com. and please I dont need any fake buyers wasting my time.

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Imoprtation Business. Easy Guide / Tank Farms For Sale / Binary Supermarket Business( Shop Once And Earn Forever)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.