Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,720 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Report A Scam! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Report A Scam! (17913 Views)

How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? / Can You Report A Law-breaker To Policemen In Nigeria? / Sexkillz Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report A Scam! by ladi185: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2019
The number above is a scam, it has been calling me to come and pay 42,500.00 for a package I didn't order please becareful
+2349035365038

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report A Scam! by Pafi78: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Plz I jst got scammed by somebody on dis forum,he says dat he is into soccer trading he is using bet9ja to defraud ppl he will make u give him ur bet9ja details and ask u to fund the account and then he will create a pin and transfer the money to his own account.plz u ppl sld avoid him I hope dis message will get to the admin.
Re: Report A Scam! by emorodili: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2019
Please you all should be careful with anyone who claims he want to tutor you one how to get cheaper generated recharge card pin from direct dealers, to make you become a reseller. Below are information of the scammer he calls himself Daniel can also give you a different name.

Ogbor Nyerhovwo
first bank

Re: Report A Scam! by Cindymaris(f): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2019
Vivian Onahi ogor and
Mrs Elizabeth oluwaseun Afuape 0732049203 access bank. Are both scammers.please don't make transaction with them.or u will loose your money and they will block you on facebook
Re: Report A Scam! by Tesclaros(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2019
This idiot on Nairaland called neyobills is a stupid scammer. Please nobody should deal with him. He acts like he’s partially possesed. Beware.. here’s his no: 07033656394
Re: Report A Scam! by neyobills: 7:13pm On May 04, 2019
Tesclaros:
This idiot on Nairaland called neyobills is a stupid scammer. Please nobody should deal with him. He acts like he’s partially possesed. Beware.. here’s his no: 07033656394

Lol just because I told u to wait till Monday before I can, pay you call me a scammer, its not by force to buy your goods,if I don't turn up as promised find other buyers and not using falsehood to guilt trip me, with this action of yours it looks like u are a very desperate seller which in itself is a red flag,we haven't had any transaction at all,you haven't sent good neither have I sent u any money, so my dear I'm not a scammer just window shopping if Im no more interested find other buyers, u need to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Report A Scam! by bukande: 9:08pm On May 11, 2019
All the people on telegram selling fixed matches are scammed beware
Re: Report A Scam! by harry2sexy(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2019
This is for those that will search onlinenaira.com in the future, do not trade with them, do not open the website, they're a group of thieves, spread the message to future crypto currency users

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Olujames

Cc Suen

Their website : https://onlinenaira.com/

Their phone number :+2348149906662

Their email: tomi30@adesiyan.com
Re: Report A Scam! by Freezle(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Goodday nairalander,

This person with the username called (Maradonalomo ) claims he sells gift cards for ITunes and amazon and he uses the number +19852872992. He is just a local SCAMMER. be warned all.

Stay well.
Re: Report A Scam! by Astaclover9: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2019
Do not trade with kingsoriginal he makes shoes on Instagram....he is a fraud.. Collects your money and doesn't give you anything.. He has an RC 2581704
Avoid him... Don't patronize him... He is a complete fraud
Re: Report A Scam! by olujames(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
harry2sexy:
This is for those that will search onlinenaira.com in the future, do not trade with them, do not open the website, they're a group of thieves, spread the message to future crypto currency users
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Olujames
Cc Suen
Their website : https://onlinenaira.com/
Their phone number :+2348149906662
Their email: tomi30@adesiyan.com

It is sad that people will add information to nairaland and some other places they see fit without giving the person they accuse an opportunity to defend themselves. Whoever placed this notice here did not say what OnlineNaira did to them or what they did to OnlineNaira, but says people should not do business with OnlineNaira. If you are true, why not also say what OnlineNaira did that was wrong or maybe you tried to defraud them and your account was closed.

It would be a good idea if you would tell other people you placed their name here in nairaland so they too could come here to add their side of the story.

Well, I work for OnlineNaira and I am proud of the work we do. If you have an issue with us, we encourage you to chat with us first. If we are unable to resolve the issue, then write here with any responses from us. That would be fair.

If your issue remains unresolved. Pls feel free to come and chat with us.
Re: Report A Scam! by oyolohi: 1:21am On Nov 05, 2019
BANK NAME – ZENITH BANK
ACCOUNT NAME –BENJAMIN OKOROKPA
ACCOUNT NUMBER – 2111209107
ACCOUNT TYPE – SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Jambhelp2@gmail.com / jambhelp2@gmail.com

Email doesn't exist!
Re: Report A Scam! by dollyp42: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
This guy named Sadiq Momodu is a fraudster, claiming to work with Afrinvest company...Asking to pay a certain amount of money and you will be given 3 times ur money back within 40mins...His Name: Sadiq Momodu, Account Number: 6321691568, Bank: Fidelity Bank...Beware of him...looking for a way to flag him on Google, any1 with idea
Re: Report A Scam! by Ozema29(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2019
Account number :2135886971 Account name:Usman Maryann irhoube. Uba bank......
Wigs and Cosmetics on Instagram......this number is a scam

1 Like

Re: Report A Scam! by freemanbiz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hi Nairalanders. Never take part in any telegram Purchase as most persons now use it to scam unsuspecting fellow while they REMOVE you from the group after sending money.
I have been in one of the Telegram groups for a long time and see transactions going on. I never thought or believed those were all FALSE and MAKE BELIEVE.
I needed to get some Bitcoin and decided to use the Telegram group 26th November 2019.
The said ADMIN who posed as the Escrow provided his ACCount Details below:

2137453249 UBA
AIGBEDION DIVINE

I made payment of #51,000. and immediately, I was removed from the said BTC BUY and SELL Telegram Group. Leaving me with no option.
From the screenshots below, it is obvious that he is using not just UBA but has an account with other Banks. Beware AIGBEDION DIVINE is a SCAMMER

I was able to find out I have been SCAMMED when I saw myself in other groups owned by same AIGBEDION DIVINE asking people to get 100% of their money on payment/purchasing or subscribing to a plan/package as they call it.

Re: Report A Scam! by ACRI: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please let us not just post scammers

Let us also include success stories in getting them to face the law and be punished for their sins.

I have done a lot of business on this platform but there are lots of bad eggs here now

I ll share my story soon. Am still trying to deal with one of the scammers here
Re: Report A Scam! by kemade14: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Report A Scam! by Mustapha33: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Report A Scam! by Anthony5790: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2020
Scam Alert �

Please my fellow Nigeria be aware of this name: Nnamdi Eze or Nzecross Autors, his a scam telling people he sell cars and when you pay him you will never see him again?

The scammer is from Enugu Rd, Nsukka please be careful so you don’t become one of his victims thanks?

Please share for other people to see and be aware?

1 Share

Re: Report A Scam! by Anthony5790: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Criminal wanted by the police please inform the police if you ever set your eyes on him
Re: Report A Scam! by samfy2662: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Acct name:Oso hope okeoghene
Acct number 0041634468, unity bank
This guy claim he s a forex trade investor dat gives 50% of ur investment in 48hrs, beware of him
Re: Report A Scam! by Yikeem: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Scam alert!
Official David binary
@officialdavidbinary �WHATSAPP{08155970169} �STOCK EXCHANGE �LEARN TO TRADE WITH US �TRADE WITH PROFIT AND NO LOST � BINARY MONEY ➡️100% LEGITIMATE
@mrs__joy_investment3_binary_0
Website...www.binaryoptions.net

Account Name: Godstime Erhabor
Account No:3130852606
Bank..First Bank of Nigeria

They tell you they are into investments and you will get a return on investment, Immediately you send money, you don't hear from them again. That's just one of the numbers and account details used.
Re: Report A Scam! by dan55: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Scam alert

Account number: 2141410393

Account name : Thompson precious omotoye

Bank name: UBA
Re: Report A Scam! by TripleJ03(f): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please kindly help me out I was scammed by Empire Travels and tour limited he called my money and blocked me from his page on Facebook and whatsapp. Kindly assist

Re: Report A Scam! by kenn411: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Please beware of a scammer with the following details:

Name: Adekunle Samson, 
Phone number: 0704 308 2493, 
Account number: 0575448219,
Bank: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)

He goes about using peoples' Facebook account to lure and encourage their close friends to invest in an ecowas investment scheme that pays back double of the investment but after payment is made him, he becomes mute.

Re: Report A Scam! by Anom777: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020
This one scammed me yesterday.pls get him arrested. Tanx

Re: Report A Scam! by icomeinpeace: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
freemanbiz:
Hi Nairalanders. Never take part in any telegram Purchase as most persons now use it to scam unsuspecting fellow while they REMOVE you from the group after sending money.
I have been in one of the Telegram groups for a long time and see transactions going on. I never thought or believed those were all FALSE and MAKE BELIEVE.
I needed to get some Bitcoin and decided to use the Telegram group 26th November 2019.
The said ADMIN who posed as the Escrow provided his ACCount Details below:

2137453249 UBA
AIGBEDION DIVINE

I made payment of #51,000. and immediately, I was removed from the said BTC BUY and SELL Telegram Group. Leaving me with no option.
From the screenshots below, it is obvious that he is using not just UBA but has an account with other Banks. Beware AIGBEDION DIVINE is a SCAMMER

I was able to find out I have been SCAMMED when I saw myself in other groups owned by same AIGBEDION DIVINE asking people to get 100% of their money on payment/purchasing or subscribing to a plan/package as they call it.

Almost my story.
I was scammed today. I'm still not okay.
At a time like this when the whole world is humbled, these young Nigerians are busy making people weep. Please run from them. These are their faces.

These people are evil. If there is any forum to post more of their pictures please Nairalander contact me on tokayjames@gmail.com.

Let us do ur best to expose them.

1 Share

Re: Report A Scam! by Benito25: 10:24am On May 02, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/piwr

he is a scammer, I reported to a supermod,but nothing has been done
Re: Report A Scam! by Realdollars: 12:38pm On May 30, 2020
This girl Naomi Tomi is a Scam, she claims to be into selling of iPhones, she keeps asking guys for recharge cards till she has money from iPhone sales, her mother is either in Dubai, Sweden, Netherlands, UK, etc, according to her story. She's also a guy who also claim to sell limestone and looking for investors to split the profit. Please beware.

Re: Report A Scam! by Realdollars: 12:40pm On May 30, 2020
This girl Naomi Tomi is a Scam, she claims to be into selling of iPhones, she keeps asking guys for recharge cards till she has money from iPhone sales, her mother is either in Dubai, Sweden, Netherlands, UK, etc, according to her story. She's also a guy who also claim to sell limestone and looking for investors to split the profit. Please beware. They are all the same persons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Last Did You 'chop Life' / This Nigerian Life / Could This Be The Independence Day Gold-plated Iphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.