Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Online Importation Business And Webdesign Seminar. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Online Importation Business And Webdesign Seminar. (628 Views)

Importation Business Seminar / Two Days Packed Online Importation Business & Webdesign Seminar! / 2 Days Online Importation Business And Webdesign Seminar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Importation Business And Webdesign Seminar. by SJ4JESUS(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
..........DATE FIXED.......
SEMINAR! SEMINAR!! SEMINAR!!
Online Importation & Web Design Seminar.
Venue: RCCG OYO PROVINCE ONE HEADQUARTER, BOLUMOLE CHALLENGE IBADAN.
Date: 29-30th of November,2013.
Time:10am
PEOPLE WHO CAN ATTEND THE SEMINAR.
Everyone that can read and write even if you can't operate computer and you can read A B C and 1 2 3,
If you are have been looking for way to make money online legally and change the story of your life for the best,
If you are a graduate and have not gotten a better job and you are tired of searching,
If you want to increase your income,
If you are tired of waiting for salary(late payment),
If you have been fraud many times and you are fustrated,and you want to get back your money in uncountable folds of it,
If you have attented many SEMINARS and no result,this is the last one you will ever attend,
Then you don't need to stop but to keep FIRING......
And this will be your last to fire.
CONTENT OF THIS SEMINAR.
1. ONLINE IMPORTATION BUSINESS.
a. How to start importing goods online at a very cheap rate,{4 times cheaper than the market price.} 4 times cheaper? Yes! 4 times cheaper.
b. How to kick start your business without any CAPITAL. Is that possible? Yes! It is,(through our OPM SYSTEM i.e Other People's Money)
c. How to start with your business with very little capital of 5000naira even lesser
d. Hot in market goods,that sells very fast, Yes! Not all goods can sell fast,we get selected goods for you that you import and make your money quick.
e. How to get all your goods imported for FREE! Another secret trick that works wella like magic, and many others can't mention all here,my words 'll be too much.
2. WEB DESIGN
a. Creating a professional website with ease,very simple for companies,organisations,church,etc
b. How to make money with your well designed website.
c. Ready made tools to use to create your website within few hours.
d. Cheapest domain name registrar and Free hosting site for you website.
e. How to create a mini website or one page website within 60minutes!, and lots more.....
OTHER BONUS/BENEFIT OFFERS.
1. Free take away for the first 50 attendees.
2. Free ebook on other ways to make money online legally.
3. Support of any type to all attendees be it financially or otherwise and right to ask questions anytime after the Seminar.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE....
Yeah,money back guarantee,if after the Seminar you tried it and followed the exact method we teach you and yet it doesn't work,then your money will be returned back to you fully even with take away or interest,so you have nothing to loose.
REGISTRATION COST...
Hmmm,i take a deep breath. Imagine all these wonderful offers and bonus included even two different Seminars together,how much do you think it worth? 25,000 naira? Yes,it worth it and even more than that,i know someone even a friend very well that did only Online Importation Business Seminar for over 21,000 naira,Yes! Its not a lie,yet many people attended.
We make this Seminar to be a just small money that is very affordable and convience price of just 4000 naira!
Yeah,just 4000 naira,very affordable,isn't it? It is.
But maybe someone like me will say i don't have upto that then no problem you can pay for 1 Seminar out of the 2 i.e Online Importation or Web designing.
OMG! The distance is too far i can't afford the transport fare,then don't worry because the full complete ebook and video of this Seminar is available for you.
HOW DO I REGISTER AND PAY FOR THIS SEMINAR?
1. For payment before the Seminar day,send your name,phone number/email and write SEMINAR as your heading. If you are not attending both,then indicate. After your payment,send the above details with teller number and depositor name to 08096619581 or email to sogxybiz@ yahoo.com
Note: Registeration Form will be filled @ the venue.
2. Payment and registration on the Seminar day is available just come with your money but with extra 500 naira for one or 1000 naira for both.
So register now!
BANK DETAILS FOR PAYMENT.
Bank Name: Skye Bank plc,
Account Name: Samson Sogo Jonathan
Account Number: 1055789392.

(1) (Reply)

Newbliss Garden Hotel / How Many Of You Are Ready To Celebrate Friendship Day 2014 / Free Seminar: Drive Targeted Facebook Traffic To Your Online/offline Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.