Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase (1954 Views)

Using Finger Print Scanner On PHP / Help On Php Code For A Dice Game / Free Ebooks On Php Progaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase by nateone(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2006
HI there nairalanders, i am in need of your help again, am in need of a good and better books on web developement, i am very good with html,javascript and macromedia flash, but now i want start web developement which is the in thing today, i went to yaba market bookshops but cant seems to get any book that starts PHP,JSP,ASP.NET,MYSQL[b][/b] smiley smiley FROM THE INTRODUCTIOTORY ASPECT. I KNOW ALOT OF GOOD guys are here in this forum that can give me the name of good books that i can use to start developing myself on web developement. if any body knows which book and which i can get to start reading pls post here or mail me on naijavibes80@yahoo.co.uk, am ready to buy any used books that will get me started on web developement cos i know nothing on web developement just htm,javascript. i stay in surulere area of lagos state.
A good book and name of the author can also be helpfull.thanks alot.
pls Seun also help me with names of book and authors.cheers
Re: Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase by smartsoft(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2006
Well hit me up if you kinda intrested uc.smartsoft@gamil.com or call me on phone 08025266821 i live arround Akowonjo Area
Re: Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase by Seun(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2006
Please stop posting email addresses. Whatever information you have, post it on the forum so others can learn. Stop being selfish. angry
Re: Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase by Bossman(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2006
Exactly Seun!

That's the purpose of the internet, especially discussion forms,  "Information sharing". I have never seen any forums where people post personal information (phone #, email, etc.) like they do in the forums here.
Re: Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase by layi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2006
I did a short course at Aptech years ago and can tell you that the bookstore is wonderful. Stocks lots of IT books. Get down to Aptech Maryland. You have a choice of enrolling for web development trainning or buying some of the books on offer.
Re: Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase by Panache(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2006
Try this step by step approach:
Php and Mysql for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual Quickpro Guide
By Larry Ullman

You will need to have a site to test it. I will suggest you install php, MySQL b4 starting
Re: Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase by nateone(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2006
i will need the pdf php that you suggest,i will i get it
Re: Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase by h4rdc0d3d(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2006
hey try www.pdfchm.com thats where I get all my books for download Believe me Its a tight site for any learner from C++ to asp to GSM to wireless they got it. I just did a quick search they have all books except the jsl one. though you have to register for free.
Re: Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase by yombaloggz(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2006
Hello everyone. Anyone interested in php, MySQL and Apache books should visit http://www.4shared.com and http://www.net130.com. These two sites offer great books for free. You all know wetin dey now. cool
Re: Good Books On Php, Mysql,asp.net,jsl Needed For Purchase by pojutime(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2006
Hey Guys,
You havent answered the question. I also want to but hard copy formats of IT books. Does anyone know where I can get these? I have enough Pdf's. What I need now are Hard copy books.
Cheers. I live in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Populating Select Menu From Model In User Registration Form In Laravel / My Little Gift To UI Guys And Non UI Guys / What To Do When Your Confused And Coding Just Doesn't Feel Like Fun Anymore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.