Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? (4587 Views)

What Soap Do You Use? / Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
I've never really done this before for fear of infection or me accidentally cutting my balls in the process.
But I think its time to get rid of that 21yrs old worth of thick black hair (my GF has complained enough).
So what do you guys think is best and safest way of removing the hair down there?
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Jideh9ty(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] angry grin

11 Likes

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by 80million1: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Jideh9ty: Sorry for saying this but i think you are DUMB. Well, since you don't know what to use, i advise you use Cutlass and Hoe. And pls don't forget to use a Rake to pack it up when you are through. Am expecting your testimony.
Your post sure got me laughing. U for pity the boy small nah!
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Use tiger blade and dat blue comb. Confam clean shave. Apply aftershave, or methylated spirit of you don't have aftershave.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by xynerise: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
I use chainsaw or pick-axe

1 Like

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Tapout(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Jideh9ty: Sorry for saying this but i think you are DUMB. Well, since you don't know what to use, i advise you use Cutlass and Hoe. And pls don't forget to use a Rake to pack it up when you are through. Am expecting your testimony.

Lwkmd!!

1 Like

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Gigastar(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
TRACTOR AND BULLDOZER

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Jideh9ty(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
xynerise: I use chainsaw or pick-axe
thats why i love NAIRALAND, you never get bored. To buttress your point bro, i think using a caterpillar is not bad as well.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Jideh9ty(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
#80million:

Your post sure got me laughing. U for pity the boy small nah!
what i do nao Shebi na advise e nid. Make i wink jare
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Tapout(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
I think this is the safest cheesy

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by 80million1: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Jideh9ty: what i do nao Shebi na advise e nid. Make i wink jare
I see you bro!
Ur head dey there!
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by topsy1971: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Recommendation: Guillotine machine, grinding machine, centre-lathe machine.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by nedu2000(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Go to a barbing salon,isn't dat d job of d barber....to remove hair? wink
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by xynerise: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Jideh9ty: thats why i love NAIRALAND, you never get bored. To buttress your point bro, i think using a caterpillar is not bad as well.
You are missing a lot. Try chainsaw and your life will never remain the same. Caterpiller is good though.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
^^^ all these fools above me...who sent you people?
Now its not like I don't know that there are many ways of shaving down there..but I was hoping your thick skulls would be able to decipher that this is actually the problem...hence my asking WHICH IS THE BEST AND SAFEST WAY.
Vagabonds

4 Likes

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Jideh9ty(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
blogger1.0:
Now its not like I don't know that there are many ways of shaving down there..but I was hoping your thick skulls would be able to decipher that this is actually the problem...hence my asking WHICH IS THE BEST AND SAFEST WAY.
Vagabonds
don't tell me you're crying. Lols...
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Jideh9ty(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
blogger1.0:
Vagabonds
hope you enjoyed your shave. Grins
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Acid

1 Like

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by xynerise: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Acid
Na that one e go use rub the place after e barb finish to avoid bumps on his ''down there'' grin
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by homesteady(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Use any broken piece of bottle! Its the safest
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Jideh9ty(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
xynerise:
Na that one e go use rub the place after e barb finish to avoid bumps on his ''down there'' grin
ooo, i no laff again jor. I laughed to the extent of getting a slight headache. E never do nii. Lol
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Cestmoi1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lmao, you guys are not nice at all.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Slowpois0n: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
OP.
Why going through the stress of shaving? just apply small petrol and light it with matches. save urself the stress of cutting and burn the damn thing to ashes.

3 Likes

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by ebukaOtika(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Acid

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA
YOU WICKED O LWKMD.....LWKMD.....LAUGH DON TEAR MY BALLS O
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by ebukaOtika(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
xynerise:
AS IN AFTER SHAVE THINGS......abi?
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by homesteady(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Slowpois0n: OP.
Why going through the stress of shaving? just apply small petrol and light it with matches. save urself the stress of cutting and burn the thing to ashes.

JESUS! shocked
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Dyt(f): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thus my laughter goes like dis
Keke keke kekekekekeke ke keke ke ke kekekekeke kekeke hehe hehehhehehehehehehhehhehehehehehehehehe
Iyakata
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by xynerise: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
ebuka Otika:
AS IN AFTER SHAVE THINGS......abi?
GBAM!!
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ xyneris I see you are the Crowned Prince of all your foolish friends because you have decided to take your foolishness a step further.
And all the crude ways you guys describing here just goes a long way in showing how you take care of your pubic hairs.
UNCIVILIZED BUSH MEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? / Where Can I Get Iboga Plant/ibogaine? / Nigerian Man Receives First Battery Operated Heart In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.