Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why Are Girls So Dishonest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Dishonest? (2237 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls So Heartless? / Honest And Poor Or Dishonest And Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by deshclones(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Okay,i slept in a colleague's house on Saturday,we have always had something for each other..eye contact,buying lunch for each other,generally looking out for each other...so last Saturday,i paid her a visit and something happened and we did the deed.... wink wink wink

the koko is that "this chic kissed,gave me head,etc but she won't share her drinking cup with me...telling me she doesn't share cups,eating utensils with people...and am like huh?

Why are girls always dishonest to themselves??..how can you kiss a guy passionately..(for like 20-30mins straight exchanging saliva)...,give him head,make love to him and refuse to share eating utensils(spoon fork,cup etc with him)

the matter tire me walahi...am i over reacting or do people like that exist?
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hian! Like seriously Na by force to share?

Nawa o!
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Chazzyboy: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
U wana know huh? But wait oh u mean u did her.
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by dejijohns(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmm, dizz gonna be a gr8 thread...
'Spreads mat'
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
I don't share my drinking cup, I have a particular bowl for cereal, another for soups, another for rice e.t.c I can't mix the two and I can't borrow someone else. My friends say my wahala is too much but that's just me.

My boyfriend is an exception sha.....

Sometimes
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by sunnyt1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Im kinda confused here.

You wil neva understand the way some people grew up, big time horrible background.

Thank God for ma parents, they show and teach love.

Anyone who can think wud know there is no logic in what ur fuc.kmate did.

And remember, God is in heaven, u did her abi?
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by stan4b(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
May b she can only do dat with her husband. Besides,u don f**k d girl,wetin u still dey find.
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by deshclones(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
i am just perplexed that someone can comfortably kiss,give head,make love to another person and still refuse to share a mere cup citing hygiene as reasons...that to me is the greatest hypocrisy ever.....it just doesn't add up...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Na mumulity be that ooo
deshclones: i am just perplexed that someone can comfortably kiss,give head,make love to another person and still refuse to share a mere cup citing hygiene as reasons...that to me is the greatest hypocrisy ever.....it just doesn't add up...
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by demelza: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones: i am just perplexed that someone can comfortably kiss,give head,make love to another person and still refuse to share a mere cup citing hygiene as reasons...that to me is the greatest hypocrisy ever.....it just doesn't add up...
Na wa o!
So the do wey you do never do you abi? The bodily fluids una share no satisfy you, you still wan share utensils. Why not share clothes, underwear etc?
Its sharing season.
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by homesteady(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
for like 20-30mins straight
exchanging saliva

#Pukes angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Oahray: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
See the pride in his words... You just could not wait to tell the whole world about bedding your colleague. New trophy, right?

Spare us the probably cooked-up details. If she doesn't want to share personal effects with you, you should learn to respect it.

It's like saying you should touch a girl's urine cos she has squirted on you before during sex, or let her spit on you since you have tasted her saliva already.

People see things differently, and what they do in the heat of passion wouldn't change their default self.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by segzicres(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its simple really, emotions n pleasure made her forget them. Otan!
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
homesteady:

#Pukes angry
;Dwhat's your beef with kisses
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Op y u know kukuma share her toothbrush?But on a serious not,u sure say d gal no be ogbanje?because av not come across any girl like that o.If i drink from a straw,my girl will drink 4rm the same straw.Any big deal?
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by franckoi(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is a good question
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
@OP
some people do not make any sense whatsoever, and that girl is one of them........ so long as you enjoyed the ride, then thats all that should matter to you. dont go putting other people's headache on your head.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by dBard: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
undecided... so??
Suspect the o.p just wanted t letvus know he got laid grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Alright you fu*ck your colleague so what?
She refused to share her utensils so what again?
If she requests for a condom while you want to penetrate her meanwhile she gave you a head and swallowed your spe*rm,so what? undecided tongue
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nairaland needs an "I Just Scored" sticky undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by mr9ceguy3413: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oahray: See the pride in his words... You just could not wait to tell the whole world about bedding your colleague. New trophy, right?

Spare us the probably cooked-up details. If she doesn't want to share personal effects with you, you should learn to respect it.

It's like saying you should touch a girl's urine cos she has squirted on you before during sex, or let her spit on you since you have tasted her saliva already.

People see things differently, and what they do in the heat of passion wouldn't change their default self.
this's whu I call an educated person!...
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 15, 2013
Why are guys so dishonest? undecidedundecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2013
Some people need to grow some brain.. I hate kiss and tell guys

Anyway, another cooked up story
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by addictiv(m): 1:48am On Oct 15, 2013
grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by addictiv(m): 1:48am On Oct 15, 2013
some days are like that
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by LoveAmaka88(f): 2:51am On Oct 15, 2013
just because we breathe the same air doesn't mean I want your breath in my face...
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by gothrones(m): 3:04am On Oct 15, 2013
Baybe: Why are guys so dishonest? undecidedundecided
If you want an answer to this, open a new thread, and we will contribute to it.
Re: Why Are Girls So Dishonest? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
Why are girls dishonest?. Because of dishonest guys like the OP that kiss and tell..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Get Hard Whenever Am Talking To Girls Lately? / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! / 22 Girly Things You Do That Turns Guys On 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.