Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place (11300 Views)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. / Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Joel3(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
is been a while I post here, but let see are this goes.

This topic is in two form, so just fit in which ever way you want to respond to either 1, or 2,

1, Handsome guy walk up to a girl, after talking with her a little bit, he ask for her phone number but she said no, and the guy ask why? She said I don’t give my number out to strangers. Then the guy walk away and she start regretting for not giving the guys her number at the first place. This attitude is very common between girls and it happened almost everyday. Many girls are guilty of this. Danm I Bleep..ed up I for give that guy my number or I didn't respond properly to that guy I just lost him.

2, this happen to me recently, there is this alcoholic spot I do relax most times and there is this girl I met there, although is been a long time I go there for a drink, so I have not met her face before. What happen was that she kept stirring at me with a focus face and eyes and when I look back at her she look straight to me but I end up removing me face. At first I just ignore her but it get to a point were I need to talk to her, because she just walk towards my front just like that without doing anything, she move to this direction and just turn back to the other direction then she goes back to her canteen, I then realize that she is only showing her shape and full self to me, because from the canteen I cant see her completely. I can feel it that she want my attention and when I ask for something the way she respond to me with a forming face, so I pick up the courage and i start a conversation with her. I said, is like you are new here, she said no she is been here for long. From there we start talking. But at the end of it I ask for her number, but she said no. i then asked why she replied I don’t give out my number. I repeat the words again to be sure before I leave and she said no she wont. at this point she was happy i talk with her as I can feel the smile on her face but she was doing other things like as if I am not talking with her, just forming a kind of things that provoke me. She was talking to a guy who was not really interested in the topic just to bring my intention down like i am not important. I then back off. She was surprise when I ask how much is my bill, she can feel it that I was really angry, so I paid and left there.

The next day I was seating there drinking, as she enter the place when I look back i saw her and she saw me, so she wanted to smile maybe like greeting somebody you know that kind thing but I just hard up as if I don’t know her. She just pass me and I was doing something else. That is how we had a crush. she is just hot temper when ever i am there.

But the problem now is that each time I go there, she can’t just take her face off me. And I don’t care because I don’t smile at all, I just Harden up my face and as if I don’t know her and I don’t care. But she won’t stop looking at me. I am even thinking of stop going there right now although she is beautiful but i don't care anymore. right now is like I am affecting her mood, I can feel the manner she respond to customers each time she sees me there. I don’t even near her canteen anymore. Once i entered I first look which canteen she is before I go the next canteen. she now knows i am donging her canteen. I was talking to the other canteen girl the other day and she just enter the girls canteen and was telling the girl that the girls boyfriend is in her canteen. but the guy she is talking about is not the girls boyfriend but a toaster and the girl does not care and not even giving the guy a face, how is that topic related to us. This other girl can even feel something strange between that girl and me. Sure she can feel it.

I just want to use this medium to warn girls if you know you like a guy and he ask for your number give immediately don’t delay and later cry wolf. it is better to give a number and turn a guy down later than not giving and regretting later. you can as well find a public number you give all guys and then transfer the useful ones to your private number, it wont cost you a thing. the public number can be a home phone u don't carry around but sms enable.

bullshit

8 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Kachi188(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Eh?

1 Like

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Fkforyou(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oops....am in the wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oh my jeez!! Lolz...this guy must be so damn funnygrin in fact, u are so on point!!! Lolz

I was once in this same shoe some time last year.

It happened that I went for an official assignment outside my state, and the MD of the company I visited happened to be a friend of my elder bro...so the guy was so happy to see me, and he tried to make me over comfortable through out my stay.

I was to spend 2 weeks, so on my first day of arrival, I met his secretary who then took me to a dept where I was supposed to meet with one of their supervisors, and for the very first time in ages, I met a lady there who made me smile; her facial expression, looks, etc was just so amazing to me.

After meeting with the guy I came to see, I tried to say hi to the lady and she responded very well. 2 days later, I inquired from the guy abt the lady, he said she is very single, nice and lots more, and that I should give her a try, that she's very nice, so I decided to do that on another neutral day without his knowledge.

The next day, I was at the MD's office and he asked me hw I was enjoying the city, I said I thank God, fine...he said do u have any female company here? I said not really n not necessary sir...he laughed and said; u are single for C sake, stop acting like an old monk, dnt u like my secretary? I just smiled...

Later, he playfully said: if my secretary no good, we have thousand and one pretty single ladies here praying for a good guy, just look around, I said thanks sir, I will try and left. Meanwhile they have lots of smart looking female staffs...but that lady I first met really got my interest, so I made up my mind to startup a convo with her.

To summarize things, I did and it was a smooth convo bw us...but at the end when I wanted to leave, I casually asked for her no and she smiled and said; sorry f, I don't fancy giving out my digits like that, oh my goodness! I was like: waaaat!! I felt like the ground should open and swallow me honestly I was so ashamed of myself that very day I couldn't hold it, I smiled and said ok, see ya some other time.

In fact, I hate wooing, I dnt do it, I always condemn it, I just hate the idea of trying to approach someone whom u don't even know her mind, freaks me out but I didn't just knw wot pushed me to initiate the convo with her...so I went back to my room that night with a lost appetite such that when they rung to ask what I was taking for dinner, I just told d guy that I ate b4 coming back, lies.

So the other guy I was working closely with during my visit asked after d lady one day, I told him that we spoke casually, so he asked me if things went well, I said sure cos I couldn't tell him d truth.

Finally, I left the city feeling so stupid for almost a month.

One faithful day after i left, d guy called me and said my wife asked after me, I didn't get him, I asked him which wife? He said the lady I met in their coy, I was so furious, I just managed to calm down and replied: oh really? Y, what for? He said: she seem interested in u, always asking me if u are tru with what u came for, so I told her that u have went back to ur state of residence and she felt bad.

Fastforward:
Last 3 months I went back there for another work assignment and I prayed never to meet her, ever but unfortunately I did. I made sure I avoided her face even when she saw me and tried to say hi, I averted my face as if I didn't noticed her.

And its not as if I am forming, but I automatically developed dislike for her from that very day she said those words.

And now, the guy is telling me that she was asking after me again, I couldn't stop laughing...until the guy insisted I tell him y I was laughing and I finally opened up and he was like: waaat?? He tried pleading on her behalf saying that she must have regretted her action, that I should pardon her n try again, I said over my dead body!

The guy now went to her and told her that I was angry with her, without my consent though, and came back to tell me that the girl said that she didn't even knw wot came over her that very day.

Conclusion
Single ladies reading this, pls I am not saying u shud be cheap or wotever u ladies call it, but be wise and frndly...there are better ways to keep a guy interested while forming wotever u want to form, but witholding ur no u do give out freely to strangers on the internet, not that way.

Many ladies have lost wonderful men this way. Note: its mostly playboys that have time to be pestering a lady and waiting patiently for ages to have her number and interest, real guys who are on a good mission, and who know their goal and worth, hardly wait or condone such mundane attitude.

And most times ladies don't know wot it takes for a guy who doesn't knw them b4 to walk up to them to say hi I like u. Even if he came for playing, pls he deserves some respect becos u as a lady can't do it, and for this, so many guys have stopped toasting or wooing ladies. Cos not all guys have d heart to welcome all those irrelevant turn downs.

Just my own take on the topic, nice one @poster

79 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fkforyou: Oops....am in the wrong thread.

Me too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fkforyou: Oops....am in the wrong thread.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by andyanders: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
OP, To
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by andyanders: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
OP,
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by andyanders: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
OP, To many wrong grammatical errors here. Too bad.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Extom(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sometimes, it depends on how you ask a girl 4 her number, that would decide if she'll give you or not.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Extom: Sometimes, it depends on how you ask a girl 4 her number, that would decide if she'll give you or not.
Not true...I used to hear guys say it...I never believed it until I experienced it...if a girl could ever tell me that nonsense, believe me, it shws most girls don't know wot they want cos I am one of those guys who don't ever say hi to a girl no matter how much i like her...very diffy and rare for me...I do it once in a century...so its nt abt how u ask her but the primitive mindsets of most ladies aren't encouraging.

You can give a guy ur no and still turn him dwn respectfully cos u never can tell where next u wud meet him.

And any reasonable guy that a lady gives her no and he calls once, twice, thrice and she doesn't respond fine or return his call ought to quit and stop disturbing her knowing that she isn't interested, than pestering her like a head lice.

Anyway, its the playboys who keep chasing girls up n down for months that do give most d impression that all men like toasting women cos most reasonable men don't toast or chase woman, but the few play guys toasting virtually all d girls in town keep making all guys look cheap.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Gigastar(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
andyanders: OP, To many wrong grammatical errors here. Too bad.
U too gan sef! na bomb

11 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Tuntheycr7: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
DailyNews: Oh my jeez!! Lolz...this guy must be so damn funnygrin in fact, u are so on point!!! Lolz

I was once in this same shoe some time last year.

It happened that I went for an official assignment outside my state, and the MD of the company I visited happened to be a friend of my elder bro...so the guy was so happy to see me, and he tried to make me over comfortable through out my stay.

I was to spend 2 weeks, so on my first day of arrival, I met his secretary who then took me to a dept where I was supposed to meet with one of their supervisors, and for the very first time in ages, I met a lady there who made me smile; her facial expression, looks, etc was just so amazing to me.

After meeting with the guy I came to see, I tried to say hi to the lady and she responded very well. 2 days later, I inquired from the guy abt the lady, he said she is very single, nice and lots more, and that I should give her a try, that she's very nice, so I decided to do that on another neutral day without his knowledge.

The next day, I was at the MD's office and he asked me hw I was enjoying the city, I said I thank God, fine...he said do u have any female company here? I said not really n not necessary sir...he laughed and said; u are single for C sake, stop acting like an old monk, dnt u like my secretary? I just smiled...

Later, he playfully said: if my secretary no good, we have thousand and one pretty single ladies here praying for a good guy, just look around, I said thanks sir, I will try and left. Meanwhile they have lots of smart looking female staffs...but that lady I first met really got my interest, so I made up my mind to startup a convo with her.

To summarize things, I did and it was a smooth convo bw us...but at the end when I wanted to leave, I casually asked for her no and she smiled and said; sorry f, I don't fancy giving out my digits like that, oh my goodness! I was like: waaaat!! I felt like the ground should open and swallow me honestly I was so ashamed of myself that very day I couldn't hold it, I smiled and said ok, see ya some other time.

In fact, I hate wooing, I dnt do it, I always condemn it, I just hate the idea of trying to approach someone whom u don't even know her mind, freaks me out but I didn't just knw wot pushed me to initiate the convo with her...so I went back to my room that night with a lost appetite such that when they rung to ask what I was taking for dinner, I just told d guy that I ate b4 coming back, lies.

So the other guy I was working closely with during my visit asked after d lady one day, I told him that we spoke casually, so he asked me if things went well, I said sure cos I couldn't tell him d truth.

Finally, I left the city feeling so stupid for almost a month.

One faithful day after i left, d guy called me and said my wife asked after me, I didn't get him, I asked him which wife? He said the lady I met in their coy, I was so furious, I just managed to calm down and replied: oh really? Y, what for? He said: she seem interested in u, always asking me if u are tru with what u came for, so I told her that u have went back to ur state of residence and she felt bad.

Fastforward:
Last 3 months I went back there for another work assignment and I prayed never to meet her, ever but unfortunately I did. I made sure I avoided her face even when she saw me and tried to say hi, I averted my face as if I didn't noticed her.

And its not as if I am forming, but I automatically developed dislike for her from that very day she said those words.

And now, the guy is telling me that she was asking after me again, I couldn't stop laughing...until the guy insisted I tell him y I was laughing and I finally opened up and he was like: waaat?? He tried pleading on her behalf saying that she must have regretted her action, that I should pardon her n try again, I said over my dead body!

The guy now went to her and told her that I was angry with her, without my consent though, and came back to tell me that the girl said that she didn't even knw wot came over her that very day.

Conclusion
Single ladies reading this, pls I am not saying u shud be cheap or wotever u ladies call it, but be wise and frndly...there are better ways to keep a guy interested while forming wotever u want to form, but witholding ur no u do give out freely to strangers on the internet, not that way.

Many ladies have lost wonderful men this way. Note: its mostly playboys that have time to be pestering a lady and waiting patiently for ages to have her number and interest, real guys who are on a good mission, and who know their goal and worth, hardly wait or condone such mundane attitude.

And most times ladies don't know wot it takes for a guy who doesn't knw them b4 to walk up to them to say hi I like u. Even if he came for playing, pls he deserves some respect becos u as a lady can't do it, and for this, so many guys have stopped toasting or wooing ladies. Cos not all guys have d heart to welcome all those irrelevant turn downs.

Just my own take on the topic, nice one @poster
1000 Likes

2 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by DJDOLA(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yea many girls has loose their future husband because of shakara

2 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
If i ask a girl for her number and she refuses that's it for me. Never going to ask a second time. Keep your number and call yourself with it. Some girls own too much.

8 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Tinkybabe(f): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
OP ,she didn't give her number because of your grammatical bomb.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tinkybabe: OP ,she didn't give her number because of your grammatical bomb.
gringringringringrin
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by akpomeme(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
I see why the girl refused to give you her number.... your english Na die! Na buka and beer parlor girl u dey chase... hehehehe...

2 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by naturalwaves: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
You ehn. Never knew you could look for trouble. Lol
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Kelechi2020(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
there are better ways to keep a guy interested while forming wotever u want to form, but witholding ur no u do give out freely to strangers on the internet, not that way.

You made my day

2 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Tinkybabe(f): 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
naturalwaves:
You ehn. Never knew you could look for trouble. Lol

I'm a gentle girl o embarassed
how are you?
smiley
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Ruq: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
but I mean this English got me

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by mr9ceguy3413: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Too many bomb here nd ther, una b boko?...abeg we're dt back button?...*runs out of thread*
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Dahbutter(m): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Haba bros why u dey over stress yourself over ''bush-meat'' chicks?

Next time eh? this is the way you deal with a ''bushmeat'' after gisting with her; write your number on a small sheet of paper or on her palm and don't even ask for hers, even if she offers, decline claiming that your phone memory is full or you would surely misplace a written number. Give her your own ''chick directory'' number and just walk away

I tell u from experience, 8 out of 10 times she will call or flash u again and again Dats how d game is played

6 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Abbey2sam(m): 1:04am On Oct 15, 2013

How old are you kid?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by addictiv(m): 1:43am On Oct 15, 2013
no time to beg for no just give her a complementary card...if she s interested she ll holla....if not move on em plenty for market... you can ask for her email instead or whatsapp or bbm pin

1 Like

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by naturalwaves: 7:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Tinkybabe:

I'm a gentle girl o embarassed
how are you?
smiley

I am fine. Just where you left me. Nice day!
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by IAMBREEZY: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2013
i don't even have time for that.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by lacicrips(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2013
Dahbutter: Haba bros why u dey over stress yourself over ''bush-meat'' chicks?

Next time eh? this is the way you deal with a ''bushmeat'' after gisting with her; write your number on a small sheet of paper or on her palm and don't even ask for hers, even if she offers, decline claiming that your phone memory is full or you would surely misplace a written number. Give her your own ''chick directory'' number and just walk away

I tell u from experience, 8 out of 10 times she will call or flash u again and again Dats how d game is played

Thank you. Sometimes you have to show a little class na. Get a business card, and never ask for numbers.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2013
I wont read ur epistle but i will just say, if i like him i will no need to form " im not impressed or im not interested"
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by imsuboi(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I wont read ur epistle but i will just say, if i like him i will no need to form " im not impressed or im not interested"

kiss Chai! Asanwa! PM me your number grin
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2013
imsu.boi:

kiss Chai! Asanwa! PM me your number grin
hahaha see this boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Randy Houseboy… Part 6 (SEX STORY) / My Two Years Old Marriage Crash Because Of This...... / 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.