Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) (12620 Views)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / 'serpent-handling' West Virginia Pastor Dies From Snake Bite / Among Adam And Eve, Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Suffering Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by aiyeboy(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2013
LAST sunday was wonderful in my church, as the pastor told the who congregation NO PREACHING TODAY..............
he told us to open to gen 3, and we should read then the men should defend adam, that he he is not to be blamed,women to defend eve that she is not to be blamed and the youth also should defend the serpent that ITS not guilty so guys i guess its cool if we also trash it out here.......
to me i beleive the serpent wasn't guilty because IT was just carrying out its normal daily activities, and u would help note in that chapter that IT never told eve to eat it all IT said was if u eat from it u shall know the truth.
so pals lets rub minds together and bring one out as the most guilty.
www.fb.com/aiyeboyx

wow it hit the front page after a month of posting..............THANK YOU
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Which suffering

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Christane: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Eve ...mehn am at d 1st page am kinda suprise ...
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Temismith(f): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2013
If we were to be in deir shoes, we might have done worse, so I blame nobody cool

2 Likes

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2013
Mans foolishness that is being reflected till today

But Africa suffers much....so we are more foolish
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by sexybena: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2013
Adam is to be blamed
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by ogechi100: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2013
Definitely Eve
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by kings009(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2013
What will we gain for establishing who really should be blamed? Will it change our mortality or return us to the pristine age? I blame no one, God knows the end from the begging!

11 Likes

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by stan4b(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2013
I tink God already knew dey will eat d fruit. Just as he already knew Judas will betray Jesus.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by condralbede(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2013
blame it on d apple.

2 Likes

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by iluvweed(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2013
blame it on the booze!
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by eduson33(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2013
We should blame Okonkwo
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by GJames(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2013
The blame goes to Adam. Eve ate and nothing happened, things began to change after Adam consumed the fruit. But God knows if it was me, the fruit would have served as juice after i have consumed the serpent.

2 Likes

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Aromas: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2013
gringrin abeg no blame dem jare. You think is easy may dat kind 5yn lady (EVE) dey with you. Hw you go behave self? Bros Adam 4low instruction ni!! Abi kilatun fe so. Moreover @d end GOD 4giv dem now
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by quivah(f): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2013
GOD!
I mean why put the damm tree there when you know whats gon happen next?! He is omniscient

Why create human where the devil can roam?!..
A game?
What a love..

But then again, Hes not to be blamed cause hes great? All knowing?!..

I read a verse where paul kinda blamed eve hahaha!!
But i blame no one,just wondering why the tree was there in the first place when you prolly know where it is leading.

LORD HAVE MERCY!

10 Likes

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by AbuMikey(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2013

I blame no one!

Cos things were supposed to turn out this way wink

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Girls so wicked!! undecided
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Princesszoe: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2013
G.James:
The blame goes to Adam. Eve ate and nothing happened, things began to change after Adam consumed the fruit. But God knows if it was me, the fruit would have served as juice after i have consumed the serpent.
You are right in a way but the three personalities are to blame , that was why God gave the three of them punishments, adam, eve and the serpent.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I blame [b]non
of them!!

Cos things were supposed to turn out this way wink

[/b]
the word is ''none'' not ''non'', be sane for once angry
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by vallycan: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2013
let me philosophize abit..... why did God created d tree of death in d first place... cus for I blame all from d serpent, apple, Eve, to Adam.....
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Danhumprey: 10:29am On Nov 17, 2013
kings009: What will we gain for establishing who really should be blamed? Will it change our mortality or return us to the pristine age? I blame no one, God knows the end from the begging!
Abeg tell them ooooooo.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Martinboy41(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2013
The truth of the matter is, there is nobody among the three to be blame.by the way i am not suffering in this life.so the actor that post this, if you are suffering you should blame yourself.

3 Likes

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by UjSizzle(f): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2013
All of them.
God for creating all things and placing a law. The law brought about sin.

The serpent for taking advantage of the law and deceiving them.

Adam for being such a weakling and buying into the idea of being equal with God.

Eve for being gullible enough to believe the devil.

They were willing to do the exact same thing that lost Lucifer his place in heaven: trying to take authority away from God.

And everytime we think or try to do the same thing, we suffer just as much. But I suppose with God it was predestined, so....

2 Likes

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by FilesUpdator(f): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2013
Though I didn't read but the Title is wrong and carrying the wrong impression too. It was said that the SERPENT (satan the devil) deceived Eve.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2013
blame the ''intelligent designer'' who made a lot of mistakes with his creation.

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Martinboy41(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2013
YOU SHOULD NOT BLAME EVE, ADAM OR SATAN YOU SHOULD BLAME YOURSELF.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Godmann(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2013
aiyeboy: LAST sunday was wonderful in my church, as the pastor told the who congregation NO PREACHING TODAY..............
he told us to open to gen 3, and we should read then the men should defend adam, that he he is not to be blamed,women to defend eve that she is not to be blamed and the youth also should defend the serpent that ITS not guilty so guys i guess its cool if we also trash it out here.......
to me i beleive the serpent wasn't guilty because IT was just carrying out its normal daily activities, and u would help note in that chapter that IT never told eve to eat it all IT said was if u eat from it u shall know the truth.
so pals lets rub minds together and bring one out as the most guilty.
www.fb.com/aiyeboyx

The story can not be as real as it was presented guy. There was never an Adam nor Eve. Story story of Old Jews written and sweetened for us to argue on.

There are better things top waste our time on. Prove the authenticity of the story before applying the story.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by quivah(f): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2013
ifeness: blame the ''intelligent designer'' who made a lot of mistakes with his creation.
angry
No mistakes,its just gameswink pleeeeaase!

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by gen2briz(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2013
I will only talk for wetin I see. ........since I no see the time of those people (adam and Eve) then I go blame GEJ.

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by ayusco85(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Um um we should blame..............

Keep scrolling.................

I think its............................

GEJ and PEJ. They were there with the devil and eve grin

3 Likes

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Oludrex(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2013
But God knew the future .... So why didn't he do something abt it?.. I'm not sayin blame God... Just a question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? / This Infallibility Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.