Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,716,087 members, 6,420,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 August 2021 at 08:16 AM

Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic (5687 Views)

Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Sattors(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2013
I came across this pics online and i asked myself where does this lady drop her dignity of woman-hood? Why will she allow this guy did this to her? Better still she would have inturn be doing the same thing to d guy.
Pls see it ur self and drop a comment.

1 Like

Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2013
Lol,wtf is this? grin
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by cuteibk(f): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2013
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2013
Then he wont be ur bf
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2013
They are skanks so what do you expect.an ashewo can be treated any how in public or in private because her body has been paid for.

It is regular girls that do/married women that do all this and more behind closed doors
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by DonMagicJuan: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2013
Tabh: Lol,wtf is this? grin
finger-phuckin in public for dah lulz
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by ammyluv2002(f): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2013
cute ibk: God forbid
Really God forbid. ...kai!
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by DonMagicJuan: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Sattors: I came across this pics online and i asked myself where does this lady drop her dignity of woman-hood? Why will she allow this guy did this to her? Better still she would have inturn be doing the same thing to d guy.
Pls see it ur self and drop a comment.

pics requires some sauce

Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by imsuboi(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2013
they probably aren't dating & at this particular point in time when this pic was taken, they're both high and hor'ny ASF undecided

1 Like

Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2013
cute ibk: God forbid

See you! Didnt i do even worst to you last time we were in a public show? grin

@topic, that arena looks like "soddom and gomorrha" Imagine d other dude and bitch behind them kissing and handling mindless of the environment.

Check out similar pic here.

Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2013
They are both on drugs.
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2013
Who the füçk is Cèsar Menotti?

The dude keeps appearing in my dreams every night! angry angry
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2013
Nastiness, urgh.
Nonso23: They both look disgusting... Of all places; in the open?
+1

1 Like

Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Not surprised.Thr must av been a party,and maybe the girl had drank alot(alc).She's probably high.Thr's this party organized every sunday evening at a crib in my area,the condition is worst than this,u will see cute mild girls getting high and behaving strange.Guys no dey dull,we must tap current naa.
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2013
Don't hate she is hustling. Unless you have a better job for her if not keep it to yourself tongue
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by dahmie2013: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2013
End Tym Tinz! cry angry
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by BeautfulB(f): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2013
Dey are both on cheap drugs. undecided
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by constance500: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2013
Chai... Dey both re in mood..Hot pigs
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Nomski0(f): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2013
Is it too difficult for them to get a room firstundecided
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by iamdsam: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2013
Hmmm... If I dey there, I go still take my chances. No dulling! #Waff_City
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by ChiSun27(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Austeenx: Who the füçk is Cèsar Menotti?

The dude keeps appearing in my dreams every night! angry angry

I know u will be here...na your type of animals dey dat picture.
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by ChiSun27(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
This is gross stupidity of the highest order.
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by ikekings(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
I love this!!!
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by kunlesehan(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
hmmmm ... I don't seem to understand this, pls more pix.

1 Like

Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by megaomo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
rokiatu: They are both on drugs.
Na awuf gathering. She don high.
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by mspee(f): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
That one na human being? embarassed
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
I love this kind show grin grin I can do anything to be part of this great fun afterall, who lose at the end... the girl grin
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by chycoroxie(f): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nomski0: Is it too difficult for them to get a room firstundecided
Ask them ooo
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Omolola1(f): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
They are both drunk undecided
Re: Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic by Sleepingbeauty(f): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Chaii shocked:/Na wah o,,,she looks high sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? / I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think?? / Scary As Hell !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.