Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? (1119 Views)

Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) / Photo:sexy Curvy Actress Evia Simon In A Movie Shoot At Enugu,doing Her Thing / Photo:sexy Curvy Actress Evia Simon In A Movie Shoot At Enugu,doing Her Tin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by Quesera: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2008
I HATE THE GUY'S GUTS

I THINK HE IS OVER SARCASTIC

HE IS A GOOD JUDGE THOUGH BUT HE INSULTS PEOPLE A LOT.

WHAT THINKETH THOU?

Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2008
fantastic entrepreneur.
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by origina9ja(f): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2008
sure
all his programme like
X factor
britin got no talent
american has no talent
nd america idol
bigtyme shit nd waste off tyme
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by iice(f): 2:51am On Jul 04, 2008
I like him alot! He's my favorite judge. Tells it as it is grin grin He cracks me up
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 04, 2008
I love him. tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by francessby(f): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
i always like to listen to his judgement, he is the best judge so far followed by DEDE
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by mohawkchic(f): 3:23am On Jul 07, 2008
~I like "Mr Nasty" grin

~Thou Thinketh . . .He tells it like it is without mincing his words . . .he doesnt shy away from admiting if he's wrong about his critic either!! I find Humour in his sarcasm . .all the shows he judges wont be the same without him!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by meggy11: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
he is a very good judge.though harsh but he got to be when giving that kind of cash away and fame to the winner at the end.what do u think?
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by lammy2(f): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2008
He can be mean and sarcastic, but without him, the show would be boring
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2008
that guy is tooooo funny cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by SeanT21(f): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2008
He tells it like it is.
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by origina9ja(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2008
bt da man discourage people aswell angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by AUDIBLE(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2008
A REFLECTION OF ME
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by Gamine(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
i like the man jare.

HE TOO FUNNY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

he usually says what the others and viewers at home are thinking!
Re: What Do You Think Of Simon In 'american Idols'? by okwabayi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
For being the judge with the most experience I find it funny he has no musical talent.
It reminds me of the thing I hear Christian Studies teachers say "there are people with the talent of tongues [speaking] and others with the talent to translate tongues.". What is the point of translating tongues in the first place? Oh, ok, I remember -- to convince people around that the prayer is authentic.

(1) (Reply)

World's Billionaires 2010 / Kate Middleton's See-through Dress Sold For $125,000 / Actress Oby Gold Edozieh Reacts On Husband Snatching Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.