Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Please Info On Typistjobs.net - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Info On Typistjobs.net (3185 Views)

Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed / Need Info On Where To Buy Transformers, Anyone? / I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Info On Typistjobs.net by sunshineky(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2008
Nairalanders pls someone tell me have any of u eva heard of http://typistjobs.net/?

i leant u can make extra cash typing ads. dont believe them. but maybe someelse knows beta.

thanks
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by dragonlady: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2008
I am a 30yr old woman of 2 and I have heard of this compan before.  I did a lot of research on this company, to see if they are legit and all the small print included.  I took the chance a year ago, and at first I was not making any money, but in two weeks after I started, I started making money, and still to this day I am making enough to pay my bills, and still have enough to do what I want with and be happy. I enjoy this company and their support help.
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by ikaleguy(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2008
@dragonlady

Thanks for the info.Pls would love to join this program.any help will do pls
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by ikaleguy(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2008
@dragonlady

pls kindly send me mail - el_shaddaiventures@yahoo.com
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by sunshineky(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2008
dragonlady

tanks all u nairalanders. u guys are d bomb!!!
u hav nothin to gain dragonlayd by lying to me and make me loss
my hard earned money.u'll hear from me in 2-3wks time.

tanks
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by sunshineky(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2008
Dragonlady
how did u sign up with ckick bank

tanks
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by dragonlady: 4:53am On Jul 05, 2008
The company offers other sites to sign up with if your country is not listed, they are very helpful in that situation to make sure you get paid. That is what their support team is for, they help you to be successful.
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by sunshineky(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2008
dragonlady,
i understand wat support team is for. u said u've been wit dem for a year now.
just guide me, how did u register wit click bank, d alternative dey hav is paypal
which i dont hav access to as well.

so how did u pull urs off? tanks for ur patience
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by dragonlady: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2008
like i said they give you an alternate if your country is not with clickbank, suck as paydotcom and i used that and it works just as good.
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by sunshineky(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2008
well i guess i might just have to find my way around dis thing.
i'm live in nigeria where paypal is not an option
for my country.
really dont know where u are writing from.

have a blessed wk and regards to ur kids.
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by merchant: 3:35am On Jul 10, 2008
@dragonlady,

how genuine is this business and how long have you been into this business?

Can you also send me the details or more info about the biz to my email address business.affair2008@yahoo.com

I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers. smiley
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by lorettaR: 3:46am On Jul 10, 2008
I came across www.typistjobs.net a few months ago and did non stop research on it before I decided to join.I found several comments (good and bad) which was annoying, so I said what the hell and just decided to go for it.Anyhow I am making good money now.It took me a few weeks to digest the program but now it is easy.
Its worth it believe me.
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by Darrels: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2008
Hi lorettar,
Pls I will really appreciate if I can have more information from you concerning this program since you are already there.I have lost lot of money to programs of this nature.my email is darrels1@gmail.com.hope to read from you soon
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by sunshineky(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2008
hi Lorretta,
i used to hav a friend by dat name and she really was
a nice person.

yes to d issue at hand. i started dis thread afer i learned
abt typist.net form www.500cents-500dollars.biz

i finally paid d 49.95 by MasterCard, BUT naija is not
on click bank and as well as paypal.

HOW DID U REGISTER TO START COLLECTIN UR CASH?
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by kay80(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2008
sunshineky:

hi Lorretta,
i used to hav a friend by that name and she really was
a nice person.

yes to d issue at hand. i started this thread afer i learned
about typist.net form www.500cents-500dollars.biz

i finally paid d 49.95 by MasterCard, BUT naija is not
on click bank and as well as paypal.

HOW DID You REGISTER TO START COLLECTIN UR CASH?

Are u sure Nigeria is not listed on Clickbank.com Check it again. Besides you can also join through e-gold.
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by kay80(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2008
Are u sure Nigeria is not listed on Clickbank.com Check it again. Besides you can also join through e-gold
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by lorettaR: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2008
Well i'm from the US so I dont have a problem with paypal but I seen in typistjobs.net that you can choose other companies aside from clickbank that are easier to join.
Plus you could always use a friends address to have checks sent to you or a family member.Thats what it said in their webpage for alternatives.
It would be worth it for you because I would think the money you make would be a lot for your country?
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by sunshineky(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2008
God bless u lorreta.
i'm actually tryin to contact my pal in d uk or canada
for help.
thanks
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by merchant: 12:47am On Jul 11, 2008
Hello Guys,

You have all made splendid suggestions but the problem is why have the investors of this program refuse to disclose some certain information about this program and their contact(email) to the newbies.

If we all continue like this, things will not augur well.

so Sunshineky and LorettaR

will are looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Cheers smiley
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by freby(m): 3:38am On Jul 11, 2008
Nigerians are not allowed in paypal and not listed in Clickbank. However with clickbank, if you have a foreign address either in UK or the US you can sign upand even go ahead to clear your checks in Nigeria. Lots of Nigerians are making money using clickbank and they don't use Nigerian addresses and clickbank allows it cos they still clear their checks in Nigeria. if you are going to suceed online, its up to you to brace that odds especially as a Nigerian.
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by lorettaR: 4:06am On Jul 11, 2008
Hi Merchant.I don't understand what you mean by not disclosing info?
You can email me if you want to ask me any specific questions about the program.
My email is lorettabeels507@gmail.com
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by merchant: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2008
@LorettaR ,
Never mind i have gotten what i want. check your email box for my mail.

Cheers
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by sunshineky(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2008
merchart, lorreta, dragon lady
u guys have all done well. i registered wit
typistjobs.net and i'm tryin to get my pal in
d US to receive my cheques on my behalf.

i still hav one question! which niaja
banks wil clear foregn cheques?
thaks all your
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by vrendo: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2008
those that just joined the program, pls tell us how is it going?
i just checked the site now and i noticed you can pay through e-gold, i think its getting easier for us outside the us. but those that just joined tell us what you feel, cos we are about joining too
thank you
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by lorettaR: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2008
Well Put it this way.I have tried several other online programs from surveys to paid to click ect, wasted tons of money in the past on different things.
typistjobs.net is about placing ads for web companies and I already kind of knew how to do that from another company I did before but they cost $300 and I had to purchase 3 webpages from them(total scam)that I could not even run or edit or anything.They had crappy customer service, they just basically threw me out there to the wolves.I made a total of $20 in 6 months of hard work from this scam site and never got my $300 back eather!!!I
I wanted to do something with typing or placing ads because at least I learned how to do it so that's when I found the typistjobs.net website. I made money within 2 days and it was only 50 bucks to sign up.
It only took me like 2 weeks to start seeing an income flowing in so I know this is the right job for me.It doesn't mean it will be right for everyone.You do have to have patience, but I like working online personally and If I see money for my efforts then the more motivated I get to make more.
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by Donnaspa: 6:05am On Jul 14, 2008
Hi,

I have been reading alot of good things about this website and been dying to join!
Can someone please tell me what it's about and how to sign up with them?

Thank you!
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by merchant: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2008
@Sunshineky

Kudos cool to your success.

@LorettaR

that was a lovely expression from you. keep the fire burning.

However, more opinions are very much welcome.

Cheers.
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by sunshineky(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
Dragonlady, loretta
hi i ope u hav been doin well.

pls i need ur help to move to d next stepp
to start typing ads pls.

loretta i hav sent u a mail today
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by databoy247(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2011
Na wah
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by residual(f): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
i will be talking from my experiences in online jobs/businesses, stuffs like this are usually fakes, that person encouraging u is likely to be the same person with the poster. i advice all to be careful.

if you desire to join a profitable online/offline programme, please do yourself a favour by joining us at www.cashandfortunes.com

call me for any assistance, my code is 469
Re: Please Info On Typistjobs.net by Kaysalas(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
i stumbled acros ds thread 2day n realised its bin here 4 a while. For those of u guyz making money from typistjobs.net, pls are they stil paying nw as in 2012? I am interested.thnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shirt Materials For Sale, 100% Cotton / Starting A Fish Farming / Need Land For Large Scale Maize Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.