Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. (7991 Views)

He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? / How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
bonna4u: @op, It is obvious you don't love your boy friend because of his crude behaviours. You only endure him because he takes care of your needs.
I suggest you take his not being romantic as the prize you have to pay for staying in a relationship built on personal interest.
dnt realy lyk dat ur sugestion. Bt tankz anyway
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Sapphire86(f): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
My dear, until you are ready to stop loving his money, continue to endure cuz it seems that is the only reason you are still in the relationship. If he wasn't give you the $$, I'm sure u won't be lamenting on this issue.

Ndo! Pele!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
thareta: Now I see y guyz yab us a lot angry u gave a long list about his bad character buh wen it came down to why you love him the only thing you could say was "MONEY". shocked
No wonder dey say we follow money over everything else undecided
dear, do u expect me 2 list only hz bad character nd neglect hz gud deeds? Dat wud be bad of me nau
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
JAVANESE: [/color][color=#000000]
Wait until he starts puncin u maybe u go fyn ur way by den
naxo u hate me reach?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ema prince:
see advice!....don't you know there are some ladies out there envying her for having a guy that provides regularly?

make she dump am and lets see if she will be lucky enough to get a generous,romantic,faithful all-in-one guy..there is no perfect man!

that romantic person out there may be randy that she will always be heart broken or very poor and stingy that she may start considering cheating with some richer dudes to meet ends.

except that the OP is too scared,she's supposed to communicate to the guy on how she wants to be treated.
i do communicate wit hm bt he doesnt listen
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
homesteady: I suggest that you should also start shouting back at him! If he beats you, beat him back!
Then he'll start respecting you!
do u want hm 2 reconstruct mah face?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Chukkasy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lyk u said, it myt b d way he was brought up...his dad neva treated his mum that way....he needs 2 learn...or he mayb u'r d bleep object.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by homesteady(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Finegrl: do u want hm 2 reconstruct mah face?

That's the problem with women! They are always afraid! cry
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by sweetpoison(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Finegrl: Hi evry1. Am Ibukun by name. I nd ma bf av been dating
hmmmmand u still refer to him as MA BF...u must be a very 5illy girl
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yield: Money's not everything. What else do you like about him besides him giving you money and taking care of your material needs? Whatever happened to calling you by your name? undecided
no be dat one dey pain me sef. Itz d way he do cal d name datz wat i dnt lyk. If na persn wey get fyn voice, e 4 beta. If u hear hz voice ehn..... Lyk trumpet of d end tym
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
homesteady:

That's the problem with women! They are always afraid! cry
am nt afraid o. Just dat i stil lyk ma face nah. Wisdom z profitable 2 direct.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
sweetpoison: hmmmmand u still refer to him as MA BF...u must be a very 5illy girl
wetin daht one cum mean kwanu?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Finegrl: no be dat one dey pain me sef. Itz d way he do cal d name datz wat i dnt lyk. If na persn wey get fyn voice, e 4 beta. If u hear hz voice ehn..... Lyk trumpet of d end tym
Chaiiii grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by adewasco2k(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
I am just like your boyfriend, but my girl is cool with it, she knows that just me, I don't call her by any pet name or send some romantic messages or so but I love her and she knows so no big deal.

If you are not cool with it, I am afraid you have to back out because you CANT change him.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by IAMBREEZY: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
This gurl u know serious o

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yield: Chaiiii grin grin
am tellin yhu
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
adewasco2k: I am just like your boyfriend, but my girl is cool with it, she knows that just me, I don't call her by any pet name or send some romantic messages or so but I love her and she knows so no big deal.

If you are not cool with it, I am afraid you have to back out because you CANT change him.
tankz dear
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
IAMBREEZY: This gurl u know serious o
wetin i do?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by franckoi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Finegrl: i reali do luv hm my dear
Hmmm. Then change him. Change s d only permanent thing
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Finegrl(f): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
franckoi:
ok o. Tankz
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by IAMBREEZY: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
¤i guess u don't have any atom of love for your guy all u care about is the guy money and u simply said that.just change ur ways
and what do u need pet name for are you a bingo or whisky

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Breezy90(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
thareta: Now I see y guyz yab us a lot angry u gave a long list about his bad character buh wen it came down to why you love him the only thing you could say was[b] "MONEY". [/b] shocked
No wonder dey say we follow money over everything else undecided
u see am.u claim to love im buh u r just after his money undecided.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
!!!!!!
Sapphire86: My dear, until you are ready to stop loving his money, continue to endure cuz it seems that is the only reason you are still in the relationship. If he wasn't give you the $$, I'm sure u won't be lamenting on this issue.

Ndo! Pele!

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by UyiIredia(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
@ finegurl: Does he pet you by touch ? My advice is you talk to him face-to-face about this matter. Remember a problem shared is half-solved_not in all cases tho' but should work in this one.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Mercyu1(f): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
@finegirl, run 4 ur dear life now before its becomes late.This is a bad sign but it seems u dnt want 2 understand it.Verbal abuse or harsh tone of a guy towards a girl is a prior sign/warning dt he may 1 day start abusing d girl physically n emotionally.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mercy-u:
@finegirl, run 4 ur dear life now before its becomes late.This is a bad sign but it seems u dnt want 2 understand it.Verbal abuse or harsh tone of a guy towards a girl is a prior sign/warning dt he may 1 day start abusing d girl physically n emotionally.

Mercy-u:

Abeg,chop knuckle jare.
@op,you berra think very very well.Remember,love is not everything.A pot of soup contains a lot of ingredients to make it tasty.If he has all this characters,abeg jump and pass.It's a very bad sign. A woman needs to feel loved and appreciated.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by mechanicaldummie(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oh please!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
franckoi:

Sorry but she can't change him.She doesn't have the character that would change him.
Her bf is the type that needs someone like him.He needs a woman that is headstrong like him.You know when he shouts,,a woman that wud start breaking all the breakable in the house in other to subdue his voice.He needs a woman that wud stand his fists,so y he us sleeping peacefully after being drugged,she wud raise his head,and continue to give him countless blows and slaps as he struggles weakly,a woman that wud set long nails at the edge of his tyres so he wud have to visit tyre shops monthly,a woman that is fearless and doesn't care!Am sure after months if bringing down the roof,if the love still exists,both wud sit on the floor of his fighting arena,tired exhausted, finished,bruised,worn-out,ashame,teary,then an understanding might be reached.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by guente02(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Le kwanu ihe Ego ne wete. Babe just tell yaself the truth. The only reason i can see that made you still 'love' him is bcoz his cheddah...Nlanders no dey lie. 96% of the posts here points towards dat based on what you said. So give yourself some sense (its optional). Ask yourself if you would have endured this if he was a broke a55 broda. I've got to proffer help else where. Like National Geographic Chanel...Think Again.
Guente
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by GennyOma: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
very tru jare@lynpetra
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
2sexy needs to help you deactivate your account
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. by axion(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
@finegrl

But does he know how to give correct prick? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This / She Visited Me And This Happened,what Should I Do? Pix / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.