Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Is It Wrong To Be Just A Friend To An Ex That Broke Your Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Be Just A Friend To An Ex That Broke Your Heart? (537 Views)

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Eight (8) Silly Things Men Do During $.ex That Leads To Pregnancy / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Be Just A Friend To An Ex That Broke Your Heart? by Happinext(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Psychologists believe that if two past lovers can
remain as friends, it's either they are still in love or
they never were before they broke up. Do you agree?
To me, we can't be just friends. That does not mean he is my enemy.
Re: Is It Wrong To Be Just A Friend To An Ex That Broke Your Heart? by lipsyliscious: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Dere is a difference btwn civility n friendship. I tink psychologists are ryt. Once it's more Dan civility den it z either neva dere b4 or it is still dere

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With Me? / What Do Girls Really Want? / Start Having Religious Experience That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.