Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Just Need Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Need Advise (1004 Views)

You Guys Just Need To Read This..... / Help I Need Adviseā€¦.should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? / Tired: Need Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Need Advise by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
Well im datn a yoruba guy fr almost 2yrs now n he cheatd on me last year well dats accordn t hm n i only find out dat dis year in july n i only got t know dat wen the girl he cheatd came t his place n only t find m there she said shes 8mnths pregnant fr my bf dats y shes here wt her elders t discuss her pregnancy n i ws 4mnths pregnant aswell i ws so heart broken wev bin thru alot me n da guy den he dd dat t me n he claims dat hes nt da father of da baby n dat da lady is sayin its his cos he left her fr me n she wants him bk n nw dat she has da bby da chick whatsapps m to cy my bf ws der t bring babies stuff n dat he wants her back n wen i askd my bf hs sayin he doesnt want her n dat hs just waitn to have money dan go dna test cos hes stl nt sure its his bby or not n its stressn m alot cos if im home n go to his place i always find ladies stuff when cleanin da plc n he says its nt hm hu had ladies der dat one of his uncles frnd hu came frm nigeria ddnt hv a plc t stay @ so he let hm use hs plc fr 3days my problem is wen dis ppl r around he doesnt call m at nyt n if i col @ nyt he dasnt pick up n dat causes us t fyt n he says m just nagging over nothn n dat my wahala is too much n dat wat i sud b doing when m off is just eat n sleep cos dats wat pregnant women do n we hardly see each nw bfr we wud always be togeda he would even pick m up frm work nw 2 weeks das pass without seing each other he cys he loves m bt i thnk hs only sayin dat cos of da pregnancy we expectn da bby early decembr bt already i feel like im alone in dis pregnacy n too thnk how he made m stop usin da injection t prevent pregnancy cos i wasnt ready t hv a bby bt nw i only c hm wen he wants
Re: Just Need Advise by pickabeau1: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Gaaawd.. i give up

sorry i cant read beyond someone pregnant for ur fiance for 8 mths n u are 4 mths gone

please someone summarise then i can respond
Re: Just Need Advise by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
This is difficult to read. No paragraph, no spacing, no punctuation marks.
If I get you well, a lady confronted you that she was eight months pregnant for your boyfriend. And you were already four months pregnant for him.
Now you blame him for not letting you use contraceptives. The whole scene is bigger than you paint it. The bitter truth is,in as much as you want to trade blame, you have the major blame here. And i don't need to state them, do i?
From your post, it is apparent that you want to keep the baby, that's okay. I'd advise that you both sit and have a discussion. He should be able to let you know if he is actually serious about you both being together. He should be able to let his parents know about you carrying his baby. This would be a vital advantage to you. He should be able to let you know about his short term plans for both of you and the baby.
He should really be able to give you positive answers to the above.
Re: Just Need Advise by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hey! Slow down!
I can't even read ur post.
Abeg, not everybody hv good eyesight o!
Re: Just Need Advise by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
pickabeau1: Gaaawd.. i give up

sorry i cant read beyond someone pregnant for ur fiance for 8 mths n u are 4 mths gone

please someone summarise then i can respond
Tot it was only me. I don't want headache abeg.
Happy holiday.

Idnobie, u try o!

Poster, can u do d necessary things on that post?
Re: Just Need Advise by pickabeau1: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thanks ypp.. idnoble really tried!

Happy Sallah to u and ur family
Re: Just Need Advise by Gboliwe: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Guuguls: Well im datn a yoruba guy fr almost 2yrs now n he cheatd on me last year well dats accordn t hm n i only find out dat dis year in july n i only got t know dat wen the girl he cheatd came t his place n only t find m there she said shes 8mnths pregnant fr my bf dats y shes here wt her elders t discuss her pregnancy n i ws 4mnths pregnant aswell i ws so heart broken wev bin thru alot me n da guy den he dd dat t me n he claims dat hes nt da father of da baby n dat da lady is sayin its his cos he left her fr me n she wants him bk n nw dat she has da bby da chick whatsapps m to cy my bf ws der t bring babies stuff n dat he wants her back n wen i askd my bf hs sayin he doesnt want her n dat hs just waitn to have money dan go dna test cos hes stl nt sure its his bby or not n its stressn m alot cos if im home n go to his place i always find ladies stuff when cleanin da plc n he says its nt hm hu had ladies der dat one of his uncles frnd hu came frm nigeria ddnt hv a plc t stay @ so he let hm use hs plc fr 3days my problem is wen dis ppl r around he doesnt call m at nyt n if i col @ nyt he dasnt pick up n dat causes us t fyt n he says m just nagging over nothn n dat my wahala is too much n dat wat i sud b doing when m off is just eat n sleep cos dats wat pregnant women do n we hardly see each nw bfr we wud always be togeda he would even pick m up frm work nw 2 weeks das pass without seing each other he cys he loves m bt i thnk hs only sayin dat cos of da pregnancy we expectn da bby early decembr bt already i feel like im alone in dis pregnacy n too thnk how he made m stop usin da injection t prevent pregnancy cos i wasnt ready t hv a bby bt nw i only c hm wen he wants
you are 4months pregnant and expecting the baby in december? Odiegwu! Didnt you do biology?

Why would you want to do night calls over there? I thought free night calls was a Nigerian signature?

Why do you write the way you do? Won't you take time and write better?
Re: Just Need Advise by Gboliwe: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
So, has the lady put to bed yet?
Re: Just Need Advise by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Tot it was only me. I don't want headache abeg.
Happy holiday.

Idnobie, u try o!

Poster, can u do d necessary things on that post?
Lol, panadol extra needed grin
Re: Just Need Advise by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
pickabeau1: Thanks ypp.. idnoble really tried!

Happy Sallah to u and ur family
To you too. Where's the meat?
Re: Just Need Advise by critique101(f): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
undecided Some girls can be really annoying sometimes. They make stupid decisions then look for who they will burden with their problems. Why should you get pregnant for a guy you are not married to?
Re: Just Need Advise by ShenTeh(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
Harsh as it sounds, my sister, you hab jas been phunked. You anderstanz. Ip yuar story is true- and I earnestly belieb it iz true- you should strengthen yuar mind to carry yuar fregnance to term; pace yuar baby and career.

2.Madify yuar fost. Ip you want hanest cammentaries then I'll albise you to do a spell-check and remoob zhe gUy's tribe. It has nozzing to do with it.

#Thatz anather baby mama in the cencus pigures.
Re: Just Need Advise by Maipride(f): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mehnnnn..... **scratches head**....
Had to read and read to understand what she's saying....

@op, you knw exactly what to do...
May God help you.
Re: Just Need Advise by Gudintent: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
Shen Teh: Harsh as it sounds, my sister, you hab jas been phunked. You anderstanz. Ip yuar story is true- and I earnestly belieb it iz true- you should strengthen yuar mind to carry yuar fregnance to term; pace yuar baby and career.

2.Madify yuar fost. Ip you want hanest cammentaries then I'll albise you to do a spell-check and remoob zhe gUy's tribe. It has nozzing to do with it.

Hold up! Do u actually write like this or are you just being sarcastic ?

Between you and the Op I don't know who is worse cheesy
Re: Just Need Advise by greatgod2012(f): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
@op, you deactivated you account because you were corrected..........smh.
Talk of abuse of opportunity.

I don't know how you're going to learn better if you find it difficult to be corrected. You're too big to be corrected, abi

I pity you, and you want to be a wife!
Smh.

We learn everyday, op, don't be too proud to take to correction.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Just Need Advise by Atawewe27: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, you deactivated you account because you were corrected..........smh.
Talk of abuse of opportunity.

I don't know how you're going to learn better if you find it difficult to be corrected. You're too big to be corrected, abi

I pity you, and you want to be a wife!
Smh.

We learn everyday, op, don't be too proud to take to correction.
It is well.

can you imagine?
Re: Just Need Advise by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Shen Teh: Harsh as it sounds, my sister, you hab jas been phunked. You anderstanz. Ip yuar story is true- and I earnestly belieb it iz true- you should strengthen yuar mind to carry yuar fregnance to term; pace yuar baby and career.

Who again is this one
How can I read this?

Poster is now nobody.
Nawaa o.
U for arrange ur post first before u take benjohnson.
Re: Just Need Advise by soulglo: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Gudintent:

I just wonder why some type "iz" for "is", "buh" for "but" and now "yuar" for "your". There is no extra letter but they deliberately spell it incorrectly. I see this as a personality flaw. It says to me that this person might know what is right but is comfortable being mediocre or second rate so they reinforce that by writing like this LOL. Just my opinion. I don't see anyone who wants to be taken seriously writing like that
Re: Just Need Advise by Maipride(f): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Aaahaa shocked shocked...@op,why did you deactivate your acc Torrrr.... May God help you....
Re: Just Need Advise by ifyalways(f): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
Gudintent:

lol
That one is a crack head from the politics section. He's a wannabe Hausa man.
Re: Just Need Advise by Kanwulia: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Anoda wan don come!
I could not even read through the 'text message'!
All I saw was 'YORUBA' man. . . and I gave up!
Marry at your own risk! grin

Emotional vagabonds and nomads!

Tufiakwa!

OP. . . Sorry o! I could not read past the first 5 words.

Goodluck. . . ON AND OFF NL! kiss
Re: Just Need Advise by Winneygirl(f): 5:39am On Oct 16, 2013
There wasn't even a fullstop to the whole post.
Re: Just Need Advise by Leyqute(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2013
My eyes are still bleeding. Op, why do u h8 English so much?

(1) (Reply)

Mother Inlaw Palava / Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours / Hello House Please Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.