Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola (1281 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola by RealSleek(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola says she
bleached her skin to prevent other women from
snatching up her husband.
The Osun Defender reports that the busty actress
allegedly admitted this on a television programme
‘Your View’, speaking as a guest on Lagos-based
Television Continental (TVC). Foluke Daramola-Salako
has changed from her former chocolate skin colour to
her now-fair complexion skin colour.
“Foluke further confessed that she had to do that
because she needed to ‘keep her man’ and added
that it is also the special ‘thing’ among Nollywood
actresses to do that,” a part of an online report, which
monitored the TV programme, said.
Your View TV Show was anchored by Yeni Kuti,
daughter of late Fela Anikulapo, and two other ladies
and aired on Friday morning of September 20, 2013.
Foluke Daramola-Salako was reportedly asked by
one of the presenters if she applied something on her
skin, which changed her skin colour, and she allegedly
affirmed to have applied something to change her
skin colour, according to what the online news journal
published.

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola by lertee(f): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Buhahaha,I can see how much the bleached skin saved her marriage. grin grin
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola by Exponental(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2013
How will bleached skin save her marriage? If her man will cheat, dat will not stop him. Only God knows wat she will change next, afterall, she was LEPA b4 n not busty.
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola by Popowaa: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2013
sadsad
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola by RealSleek(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2013
I wonder wt kind of man will cheat ..with all this mountain of fire in front
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola by MrsChima(f): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Gotdamn....what's in the water?
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
RealSleek: I wonder wt kind of man will cheat ..with all this mountain of fire in front
grin grin grin
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
I would....straight legs like lynpetra missing...

RealSleek: I wonder wt kind of man will cheat ..with all this mountain of fire in front
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola by sexymoma(f): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
ah ah why she dey tell us na...
Na she and her creator get talk na..

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Women They Cannot Deny / What Is Love? / Words From A Mother To A Daughter About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.