Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin (22722 Views)

President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) / Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by joshbam: 12:41am On Oct 16, 2013
BY DEMOLA AKINYEMI

Jonathan

ILORIN—The 2015 Campaign posters of President Goodluck Jonathan’s presidential ambition, yesterday, flooded strategic spots in Ilorin Central Eid praying ground, Kwara State.

The poster was sponsored by a group, Foundation for Empowerment and Uniting of Nigerian Youths.

Some of the posters were seen on walls along New Yidi Road, in Ilorin.

The messages on the posters reads: “Let the Good Work Continue”, “In Culture, in architecture and for the future, you are the best. Support Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for continuity. He has done it. He is doing. He has also promised to do more despite challenges.”

Meanwhile,the Senator representing Kwara Central at the National Assembly, Dr. Bukola Saraki, the state Governor, AbdulFatah Ahmed and the Emir of IIorin, Alhaji Ibrahim sulu-Gambari, were among thousands of Muslim worshippers at IIorin Eid praying ground.

The two rakats superogatory prayers to mark the day were led by the Imam of IIoin, Alhaji Muhammed Bashir.

The short prayer was followed by slaughtering of rams by the Chief Imam to pave the way for other Muslims to do same.

In his sermon, the Chief Imam, Alhaji Muhammad Bashir, urged Nigerians to refrain from acts capable of disintegrating the country.

He urged politicians to always allow the wellbeing of their followers be paramount in their minds.

He said politicians should always work towards ensuring the indivisible entity of the country.

The Emir of IIorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, in his Sallah message urged Nigerians to eschew tendencies that could cause disunity of the nation.

The monarch urged Nigerian Muslims to use the occasion for sober reflection.

The monarch called for more prayers from Nigerians to get rid of the security and other challenges facing the nation.

Governor AbdulFatah Ahmed, after the Eid prayer, paid Sallah homage to the Emir of IIorin at his palace where a mini-durbar was organised for him.

Among the governor’s entourage to the Emir’s Palace were the state deputy governor, Mr. Peter Kisira, the Nigerian Ambassador to the Netherland, Mrs Nimata Akanbi, the Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Mr. Rasaq Atunwa, among others.

SOURCE: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/jonathans-2015-campaign-posters-flood-ilorin/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by tomakint: 1:11am On Oct 16, 2013
Let the awareness start right in the camp of the enemies (AbdulFatah Ahmed and Bukola Saraki belong to the G7 marauders) I am expecting Jonathan's posters to flood Niger, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Adamawa and Rivers States for these saboteurs who called themselves governors (of these states) to believe the manliness of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!

25 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by joshbam: 1:59am On Oct 16, 2013
please viewers note that the Picture was not provided by the source (Vanguard), so I copied the Picture's Link from Punch Newspaper
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Brimmie(m): 2:34am On Oct 16, 2013
tomakint: Let the awareness start right in the camp of the enemies (AbdulFatah Ahmed and Bukola Saraki belong to the G7 marauders) I am expecting Jonathan's posters to flood Niger, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Adamawa and Rivers States for these saboteurs who called themselves governors (of these states) to believe the manliness of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!

One Man One Vote!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by joshbam: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2013
tomakint: Let the awareness start right in the camp of the enemies (AbdulFatah Ahmed and Bukola Saraki belong to the G7 marauders) I am expecting Jonathan's posters to flood Niger, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Adamawa and Rivers States for these saboteurs who called themselves governors (of these states) to believe the manliness of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!
Even if his posters flood everywhere in the aforementioned states, if he doesn't have massive support from there, he can't win

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by snika: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Up GEJ biko

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Policewoman(f): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
GEJ FOR 2015.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by iamswizz(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sai Gej.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by In2systemsTech(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
GEJ till 2019 tongue

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by hrykanu231(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
He is working in this, he is working in that yet students are still at home. He is indeed a good worker

20 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Finally made a Front page. Thanks ASUU 4 gvn me Such time to waste.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Akiika: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
They should at least list the 'good works' in the poster.
"atenuje lo ma pa awon elomi" (It is the hunt for the stomach that will destroy some people)

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by excell12go(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by johnwizey: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
So wat am i supposed to do wit dis piece of information Shey na poster we need nw,abi make boyz resume for school?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Rastamann: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jona for Ceremonial President and Patience for the Main Thing!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by uromicom: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
hrykanu231: He is working in this, he is working in that yet students are still at home. He is indeed a good worker

sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap if them check u well self u no dey school oo grin grin grin grin grin na jk ooo

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by mike404(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
LIE MUHAMMAD @ WORK
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by vanstanzy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
GEJ for life!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by vanstanzy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Afterall he's eligible.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Jboy5050(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pure nonsense,Jonathan's campaign posters in Ilorin,WTF,wen he hasnt stabilised his country,is tinking of going for 2nd term mtschwwwwwww

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Kizyte(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
May God forbid that I vote for this cruel man who call himself my president. angry

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by PastorOluT(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
One thing and only one thing is needful, do not be deceived by the devil into getting too much attached to the things of the world. The devil is so subtle that he get you too busy even with good things and activities of religion, but not that which is needful. You major on the minor and minor on the major, and before you know it you have spent your life on the wrong things and it is too late.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou are careful and trouble about many things. But one thing is needful: And Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Luke 10:40-42

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by vanstanzy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
papiforreal: Finally made a Front page. Thanks ASUU 4 gvn me Such time to waste.

U r most welcome. So posting on Seuns forum is a waste, ehn!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Jboy5050(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na for students to resume frm ASUU strike,na wetin sure pass,wetin concern us with foolish campaign posters..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Fresh air in kwara, the most backward of the yoruba states. A state without an identity, more or less a prostitute of identity - frolicking with the yorubas in good times & being subservient to the fulanis for crumbs off the political table. I SMH for Kwarans

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Lilaex: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Like if u prefer GEJ 2015 dan all dose confused northern governors

31 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by funnyx(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
vanstanzy: GEJ for life!

GEJ to rule your life forever!

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by vanstanzy(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
joshbam:

SOURCE: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/jonathans-2015-campaign-posters-flood-ilorin/

Campaign posters r flying, while Naija is nose diving. These politicians sef.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Sllowppoisoon: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
ILORIN lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by ShenTeh(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Toor, one man I faste pew fosters por Ilori, anather man I fost am por Nairaland with more zhan one millian users, anather man I put zhe publicity por pront-fage. Shege, these GEJ boys are bery smart pa. One Naijiriya!

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by vanstanzy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
funnyx:

GEJ to rule your life forever!

Ignore that post.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by wellheads(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
because some irrelevant and jobless dudes posted thrash, that makes him popular, right? He will receive the shock of his life from Kwara.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death / Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Akwa Ibom INEC Office On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.