Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners (13031 Views)

Are Nigerians Criminals? Statistics Of Nigerian Prisoners In Britain. - Pic / Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners / Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by Lucasbalo(m): 1:19am On Oct 17, 2013
lepasharon: What about those with British Passport ?.. this doesn't apply to them does it ?
No it doesn't . Those with British passports are considered British citizens.
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by Decryptor(m): 2:37am On Oct 17, 2013
They are bringing them back because of their lack of personal hygiene! We all know the region in Nigeria that makes up most of the immigrants in UK and commits all sorts of crime there. (Remember the Butcher)

2 Likes

Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by free2ryhme: 3:17am On Oct 17, 2013
************Welcome to kirikiri prison*****************

A places where half cooked and stony beans are served.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

welcome party for new intakes coming soon

grin
see presido ( s3xkiils ) for more information
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by xandy84: 4:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Is Ibori included in the Albania citizen serving in Uk? I want to believe you dont read the write up and you seems not to understand simple English..

Kanwulia:

Argggggggggggggggggggggh!
You missed the whole 'charade'!
Ibori is one of them. . . hence the ADDITION of 266 other 'favored' robbers buried with our lord Jesus Christ Ibori. . .TO MAKE IT LOOK LEGIT!
You should understand NIGERIAN politics by now. LEARN TO LOOK BEYOND THE SMOKESCREEN. . .AS WITH EVERYTHING NIGERIAN!!! wink

THE BRITISH COURTS are just an extension of the EFCC. . . .It would always dance to the tune of the most powerful commander WITH THE HIGHEST PRICE TAG!

Poor you! grin

I hope you spend more of your precious time offline by using the remaining brain cells NL has not killed from reading and responding to JUNK POSTS. . . . .to pay VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY CLOSE attention to Nigerian politics like I do. . . with the right INNER CONNECTIONS of course! wink

LET ME EDUCATE YOU. . . IT WAS ONE OF THE CONDITIONS GIVEN TO JONATHAN BY THE ATIKU CAMP! kiss

Thank me later. . . . wink
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by Kanwulia: 4:40am On Oct 17, 2013
xandy84: Is Ibori included in the Albania citizen serving in Uk? I want to believe you dont read the write up and you seems not to understand simple English..

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. . . .
The title of the thread state Nigerian prisoners o.
Nor ALBANIA prisoners!

If you are trying to 'spoil' my mood of jubilation to PLAN IBORI'S WELCOME PARTY. . . You have failed miserably!
My aso-ebi HAS BEEN PURCHASED! kiss

Move jor! Mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by tyson55(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2013
xandy84: Is Ibori included in the Albania citizen serving in Uk? I want to believe you dont read the write up and you seems not to understand simple English..

I want to believe that YOU sir didn't up or you seem not to understand simple grammar. cheesy
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by hardbody: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2013
Memyselfu2009: E better make i dey London jail then make i dey nigeria jail or
prison

God catch u and the other Nairalanders posting from British jails. Make Una come home jor. For better for worse......

1 Like

Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by AnanseK(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2013
kwajahafiz: Finaly Ibori heads home, thank God, and that mad yoruba boy that cut of the head of that white boy infront of the news camera, while screaming, Allawuakbar...yea we could certainly use more people like that in Nigeria.

They cannot be all from the SE. About 10 % may be from other parts of Nigeria.
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by ideology(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2013
Nigerian govt. you know the game wella, remember the previous news, GEJ trying to bring IborI back. I know he will be using private jet. soon after presidential pardon.
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Otan! Me I nah go oo!
4rm airconditioned, DSTVed, 3-square assorted-meal equipped UK prison to chairman-dominated, mosquito-lized, garri-drinkin Naija kirikiri maximum prison?
Mba! I dan't need it! Fanks 4 askin anyway gringrin
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by lukasbaker(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2013
i see the coming back of the odidigbogbo of africa double thief chief james ibori and mrs ibori coming to nija.i dey laff because i c them b freed jos lik major or retired el~mustapha .abeg make we go airport go welcom.2015 election na paddy paddy tinz up niger delta up south south....jona jona jona all the way to asoo rock jari
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by slym1: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2013
From frying pan to fire.
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by zeedof(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2013
One plane will enough.. Abi?
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by Jomark(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Promhize: Those shameless idiots should be dropped in the ocean and not brought back!
... This promize, why are you so foolish? Your comments here always reflect your state of stupidity. The other day, I read your comment you were abusing some boys for constructively criticizing the current administration. Do you know the crimes committed by those peopl? Did they state their crimes? No doubt some of them are incarcerated for little crimes like beating your child or inflicting wound on him or her. Anyway, I don't blame you. You have never crossed Togo and therefore you wouldnt know that there are crazy laws in UK. Turn over a new leaf!
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by Emytexboy(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=Shen Teh][b][color=#770077]Kai Mallam Cameran, I dey crase? We are flanning on how to decangest our frizims and you are flanning on cangesting zhe flace back.

Walahi, I will suffort it ip our frizim serbice can frobide us with the exact pigures of Non-white frisoners in Naijirian frizims. We are intarested in knowing ip it is only their saints that come to Naijiriya, or is it that our jadicial system has neber caught of wizh any op them? Eh yawah.

Sacandly, I will only suffort zhis moo

lol....aboki na wáaah for your!!!.

Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by SeyiGold(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Promhize: Those shameless idiots should be dropped in the ocean and not brought back!
WHAT IF UR RELATIVE IS AMONG?
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by erico2k2(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Na wah.see levels
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2013
Jomark: ... This promize, why are you so foolish? Your comments here always reflect your state of stupidity. The other day, I read your comment you were abusing some boys for constructively criticizing the current administration. Do you know the crimes committed by those peopl? Did they state their crimes? No doubt some of them are incarcerated for little crimes like beating your child or inflicting wound on him or her. Anyway, I don't blame you. You have never crossed Togo and therefore you wouldnt know that there are crazy laws in UK. Turn over a new leaf!

grin so u think if I was president, I would drop them in the ocean. Literarily I meant why not hussle in Nigeria than go disgrace us over there

Not to worry I would start commenting well, so that people like u won't call me stupid and foolish embarassed
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2013
SeyiGold: WHAT IF UR RELATIVE IS AMONG?

I understand ur point, grin its not possible that I would drop them in ocean if I could grin
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by erico2k2(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Kanwulia: Na 'BRITISH' passport im take do 'DELTA STATE' GOVERNOR FOR 8 YEARS FROM OGHARRA, ASABA AND WARRI? undecided
Dual citizenship bro.
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by detola99(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2013
If they end up being repatriated to serve their jail term in Nija prisons, I bet you 80% of them will die of terminal diseases. I really pity them
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by adebayo201: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Kanwulia:

Argggggggggggggggggggggh!
You missed the whole 'charade'!
Ibori is one of them. . . hence the ADDITION of 266 other 'favored' robbers buried with our lord Jesus Christ Ibori. . .TO MAKE IT LOOK LEGIT!
You should understand NIGERIAN politics by now. LEARN TO LOOK BEYOND THE SMOKESCREEN. . .AS WITH EVERYTHING NIGERIAN!!! wink

THE BRITISH COURTS are just an extension of the EFCC. . . .It would always dance to the tune of the most powerful commander WITH THE HIGHEST PRICE TAG!

Poor you! grin

I hope you spend more of your precious time offline by using the remaining brain cells NL has not killed from reading and responding to JUNK POSTS. . . . .to pay VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY CLOSE attention to Nigerian politics like I do. . . with the right INNER CONNECTIONS of course! wink

LET ME EDUCATE YOU. . . IT WAS ONE OF THE CONDITIONS GIVEN TO JONATHAN BY THE ATIKU CAMP! kiss

Thank me later. . . . wink
hmmmmm! can't stop reading ths. there's a bit of truth thr sha!
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by adebayo201: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2013
hardbody:

God catch u and the other Nairalanders posting from British jails. Make Una come home jor. For better for worse......
lmao!!!
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by WildChild00(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2013
Yahoo yahoo, Credit card fraud, Marriage scam, theft, shop lifting, etc, this will definately be some of the crimes committed by some of our brother there in the United Kingdom' jail.
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by Charles12000: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
naija is always accepting every offer that involves money.make them kuku bring all tha nationality wey dey prison there come naij
for 1Mio more naija go agree,well which means more Robbery and Kidnapping be that if them come out.
Re: UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners by rexharysn(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
This is an interesting development. These guys just discovered that they spend over £20m for a year on Nigerian prisoners only...... O boy that money is too much, imagine some of this prisioners serving a five year jail term.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury / Election: IGP Baba Embarks On Monitoring/Patrol, Visits Kaduna, Plateau By Road / President Tinubu heads to Paris on 'private visit'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.