Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:42 PM

Western Union Charges For Sending Money Out Of Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Western Union Charges For Sending Money Out Of Nigeria (5012 Views)

Western Union Dollar To Naira Rate Will Shock You – Gistmaster / A Banker 4 Western Union Transfer / Thinking Of Sending Money To China Or Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Union Charges For Sending Money Out Of Nigeria by jethro2: 4:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls house, how much does western union charges for sending money out of Nigeria? Is it the same for all countries and in all banks? Will greatly appreciate this
Re: Western Union Charges For Sending Money Out Of Nigeria by ab1x: 4:47am On Oct 16, 2013
I don't think WU send money out of Nigeria. I think you can only receive it. The last time I sent money, I had to go down to Benin Republic to make the transfer.
Re: Western Union Charges For Sending Money Out Of Nigeria by jethro2: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thank you so much. I do appreciate this
Re: Western Union Charges For Sending Money Out Of Nigeria by 2baga(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2013
ab1x: I don't think WU send money out of Nigeria. I think you can only receive it. The last time I sent money, I had to go down to Benin Republic to make the transfer.

On point WU will not allow any transfer OUT of Nigeria for now

(Probably they dont want our poorly designed naira notes in circulation on the international scene...LOL)

abeg na yoke o
Re: Western Union Charges For Sending Money Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
try moneygram now. You can send money out with moneygram. The money is exchaged at cbn rate so u get it cheaper.
you can pm d use of the money so dt i can advise u better.
Re: Western Union Charges For Sending Money Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
ab1x:
I don't think WU send money out of Nigeria. I think you can only receive it. The last time I sent money, I had to go down to Benin Republic to make the transfer.
brother

Which of their banks did you carryout the transaction?

Did you exchange your naira for cefa first before you proceeded with the sending?

(1) (Reply)

Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership / Mkety: Get Investment & Business Website At Affordable Price, Free Domain & SEO / MMM In Ghana Has Crashed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.