Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook (1423 Views)

How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile / How To Check Gtbank Account With Sms Only / Gtbank Airtime Recharge Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook by psalmdave(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2013
Guaranty Trust Bank plc has raised the
service bar for African Financial
Institutions, by upgrading its Social
Banking offering on Facebook to
accommodate Instant GTBank Account
Opening. With this upgrade, prospective
customers of the foremost Bank can open
accounts and immediately get their account
numbers while on Facebook, without
having to visit any GTBank branch.
GTBank Social Banking is a unique offering
pioneered by the Bank earlier in the year
that allows people open GTBank Accounts,
make Account Balance Enquiries, perform
Money Transfers and purchase Airtime on
Facebook.
To get started, follow these 6 simple
steps:
1. Visit the GT Bank Facebook Page Here:
www.facebook.com/gtbank
2. Click on the “Open An Account” Tab as
illustrated in the image below:
3. You will be directed to an App which
handles the Account Creation Process for
you. Like the one in the screenshot below:
4. You would then choose the type of
account you want to create, fill in your
Email Address and then your Location and
Click Continue.
SKS & STS
GTCrea8
GTSave
GTMax
eAccount
Savings Account
Current Account
5. Next Stop, Add your details in your
following categories
Bio Data| Personal Information| Ways to
Bank| Next of Kin| Confirmation
6. After filling the form, you would be
shown a confirmation page with your
Transaction Code.
To conclude, you need to visit the nearest
branch within the next 2weeks and then
submit the following details.
Most Recent PHCN Bill
Drivers License, National ID
Card or Intl Passport
2 Recent Passport
Photographs
That is all. Welcome to the world of Social
banking.

http://www.shelaf.com/2013/10/how-to-open-instant-gtbank-account.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook by Extom(m): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2013
This sounds so good.
But how am I sure the security of the account won't be compromised in the long-run?
HACKERS ALERT!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook by Emekayoung(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2013
Well lets see hw it goes,because i dont trust dis psalmdave of a guy. tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook by psalmdave(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2013
Extom: This sounds so good.
But how am I sure the security of the account won't be compromised in the long-run?
HACKERS ALERT!!!
WoW...u must be a typical bizness man,How did your mind go there cheesy.....well its a brilliant question but I assure u that won't happen,Test &trusted grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook by psalmdave(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2013
HACKERS ALERT!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook by wisemanharry: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Good,long time since i saw something like this on phone section.This are the kind of news we want to see at NL.

like EXtom said we should also be alert cos anything can happen in my country but if it's genuine then it's a good step forward for the banking sector

1 Like

Re: How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook by Extom(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
psalmdave: WoW...u must be a typical bizness man,How did your mind go there cheesy.....well its a brilliant question but I assure u that won't happen,Test &trusted grin
If you say so, then I'll spread the word. smiley I have some friends that wants to come to the GUARANTEE side of life. wink
Re: How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook by ciphoenix: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
HACKERS ALERT!!!

not sure that'll come up as it's just a medium to open an account. You can't access existing accounts from there if I read that correctly

1 Like

Re: How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
ciphoenix:

not sure that'll come up as it's just a medium to open an account. You can't access existing accounts from there if I read that correctly
affirmative.
Re: How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Seconded!
Re: How To Open Instant Gtbank Account Through Facebook by psalmdave(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
ciphoenix:

Exactly....u got it cool

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Web: Whatsapp Is Now Available On The Web!!! / Cubot Note S Best Cheap Phone! / MTNAWUF4U: Get Four (4) Times Your Recharge On MTN, Valid For 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.