Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn (1563 Views)

How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / How to parent a Stubborn Ward / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by dmahn(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2013
I have noticed this for a long period of time.Most of the second born of a family are so rude and stubborn.I checked d enviroment im in and found out almost evry second born are stubborn..Is it true at your side also...Why?
Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Am not stubborn, but I don't take thing likely with "them"...
Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by homesteady(m): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2013
Am I rude and stubborn? Maybe! grin (I'm also a 2nd born)
Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by Civory(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Stubborn and rude is relative. Is it because your second born chose to do what he wants and not what you want? And for Christ sakes if your second born is above 25 or even 18 he or she is old enough to decide for his/herself. And if I may ask why do you first borns also wanting to be domineering?!
Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by kreamidiva(f): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2013
Civory: Stubborn and rude is relative. Is it because your second born chose to do what he wants and not what you want? And for Christ sakes if your second born is above 25 or even 18 he or she is old enough to decide for his/herself. And if I may ask why do you first borns also wanting to be domineering?!

He's already showing his stubbornness! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2013
I don't know o!
I've equally observed the that especially if they r d same sex.
It can be terrible if they hv hot blood.
U go fear.
Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by rhonnie(f): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2013
Well, rude is relative but stubborn I can relate with my brother showed me pepper when we were kids o, kai no be small thing. Now we live together and he seems to have outgrown it to an extent.
Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by kreamidiva(f): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2013
I'm the third child but the second girl. Na me dey do all the girigiri and gra gra for house. My elder sister will look for trouble and come and call me to fight for her!
Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by dmahn(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
ondo_boi: Am not stubborn, but I don't take thing likely with "them"...
...What should will call dat one
Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by mumumugu(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
They are diffrent

if others are quiet, he would be noisy
if others are noisy,he will be quiet

first sons are obedient,quiet, calm,responsible, knowin fully well that family rest on their shoulder
second sons tend to do what they want.they dont take orders

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by smartmom(f): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2013
So very true especially if they are boys. My 2nd born is exasperating to say the least. Where his elder brother would not go he does with impunity and gets away with it except for me who will clamp on him. He is the one that gives me the sassiness his elder brother (who is 5 years older) would not even dream of. At times I threaten I will tan his hide blue black(and am normally not the spanking parent o!) but kai he makes me see red at times. Just waiting till he has his own kids and watch him handle his own 2nd born!

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by EVKenny: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
most of you are describing me o, I make trouble so much that I was nicknamed notorious, turned seventeen this year. would be starting uni next year, hope I would give my area people some breath of fresh air. kai second child trills no get part two
Re: Why Are The Second Born Always Stubborn by EzePromoe: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
Stubbornness is innate and has nothing to do with birth line.

(1) (Reply)

Critical Advice Needed... In Dilema / AN ANGRY WIFE WRITES BEST LETTER EVER TO CHEATING HUSBAND’S MISTRESS / I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.