Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man (2814 Views)

Endtime! Meet Female Pastor Who Bares B00bs To Preach (photo + Video) / Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid / Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Transexual......

Lol... I even use she for him/her grin

Speaking to the BBC last year, Titica confessed
that she was overwhelmed with her success. “Thanks to God, I am very happy, it has taken a
while to get here and involved a lot of sacrifice
but thanks to God, everything is going well for
me. "I’ve been stoned, I’ve been beaten, and there
is a lot of prejudice against me, a lot of people
show that...
read it @ www.celebangmedia.com and come back...the bombing man/woman pictures with bossom[s] is[are] there also

www.celebangmedia.com
grin

Re: PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man by homesteady(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2013
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man by switdil(f): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man by angelTI(f): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
*Speechless

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
angry angry
Re: PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Austeenx: angry angry

you no dey laff @ all angry
Re: PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man by tjskii(f): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Men are in trouble oo undecided
Re: PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man by KriTic24A: 12:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Retribution awaits... sad

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wow! The Body On Fitness Model Brittany Renner Though! / Photo Of Jim Iyke's Mother Holding A Gun / Mercy Aigbe Is Stunning In New Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.