Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

How Nairaland's P.M Works - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Nairaland's P.M Works (1313 Views)

I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c / I Need Tutorials On How Nairaland Works. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairaland's P.M Works by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Alot of people complain that nairaland pms do not work. That instead, they recieve emails like:
*username* tried to send u a message but since u r nt connected...blah...blah...blah... To chat with *username*, u will have to reply this mail....
:
so! In order to send ur direct pm without any interruption, u will have to FOLLOW the person..."ur not connected" means none of u is following each oda.... Datz all... Ok bye...
Re: How Nairaland's P.M Works by FoxyFlow(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Marthakings: Alot of people complain that nairaland pms do not work. That instead, they recieve emails like:
*username* tried to send u a message but since u r nt connected...blah...blah...blah... To chat with *username*, u will have to reply this mail....
:
so! In order to send ur direct pm without any interruption, u will have to FOLLOW the person..."ur not connected" means none of u is following each oda.... Datz all... Ok bye...

You smoke ni?

Oya, tank u for enlightening them
Re: How Nairaland's P.M Works by Nemidav(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Okk thanks,Will try it wiv yuu nwww
smiley
Re: How Nairaland's P.M Works by Youngpo413: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'ยง Front(photos) / UNIZIK JUPEB Programme Admission 2016/2017 Announced / What's The Name Of This Creature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.