Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test - Nairaland Ads (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (87072 Views)

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Chiscomax: what of p*rn ?
Nope. We wont accept such ads.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by viktuur(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2013
So cool Seun u are the bomb!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by WildChild00(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2013
Chiscomax: what of p*rn ?

Can this be recommended to ur family member?...lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by omenka(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2013
Youngzedd: This is impressing @Seun.

Gbagaun! cheesy
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Chiscomax(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2013
WildChild00:

Can this be recommended to ur family member?...lol
hahaha, just acting funny bob
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2013
WildChild00: This new AD method is commendable and far more better than the previous one, if I will wanna place AD, using this plantform, I should be targeting the days the Super Eagles are playing matches, lots and lots of viewers on that day.
Actually, you should target the sections where your customers are most likely to be found, and you wont gain much by targeting particular days with more traffic because you will probably be charged more on those days. The best advert strategy is one where you advertise all the time and target the sections where your potential customers are most likely to be found.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2013
I knw 1day it will come to these ... Pay,pay,pay undecided
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by deluckiest(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Oga Seun you have Islam for Muslims advert section, why did you leave out Christians advert section? Not healthy!
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2013
deluckiest: Oga Seun you have Islam for Muslims advert section, why did you leave out Christians advert section? Not healthy!
That would be the religion section,which has 3 serious Christian moderators. www.nairaland.com/religion

If you want to promote a Christian programme or try to convert atheists, you can target that section. You can also target the Islam section if you wish to evangelize to muslims.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2013
wizkidayodeji: Please urgently advise on the cost of advertising on nairaland
www.nairaland.com/adrates

and different advert plan
Sir, we would like you to pls read the first post on this thread again!!
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2013
@Seun

I cannot access the PM that you sent due to password problem. Can u pls forward the message to: obaspublications@gmail.com thx
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by WildChild00(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Seun: Actually, you should target the sections where your customers are most likely to be found, and you wont gain much by targeting particular days with more traffic because you will probably be charged more on those days. The best advert strategy is one where you advertise all the time and target the sections where your potential customers are most likely to be found.

Yeah, I understand frankly well, I have to target the section in which my AD is most likely to be viewed, wat if I choose to use that strategy of targeting viewers who will want to view Nigeria match via the sports section, undermining the fact that my AD does not necessarily hv to do with sports activities, and I pay ahead i.e frm October, ( or even for three weeks) Nigerian's next match is november 16, Tv stations, radio stations normally get more advert patronage on those days. My question is, does dat mean I will be paying more?
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by talk2D: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Any rate for advert on the frontpage?
I prefer that.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by cmon(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
If my product or service cuts across all sections on the website, is it possible to place my ad on all sections and will your pricing system be able to effectively handle such?
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
cmon: If my product or service cuts across all sections on the website, is it possible to place my ad on all sections and will your pricing system be able to effectively handle such?
Yes, but of course, you'll need a big budget! What kind of product would you like to advertise that you feel cuts across all sections?

talk2D: Any rate for advert on the frontpage? I prefer that.
Not yet... what's the product you'd like to advertise on the front page?
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by talk2D: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Seun:
From Website design, Mobile apps e.t.c
We run media buys(buying of advertising space) for the big boy brands like Luft., Visa, C-C e.t.c
So the frontpage is for us Uncle Seun smiley
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Novelle: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hi Seun,

I was about asking the same question as talk2D. We will like to target the frontpage also please what is the fee involved.

Our product is educational training services.

Regards
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by jessicabanks: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Admin, please answer this question. It is very important. We need to know how you charge. Is it Pay Per Click or Pay per Impression or just Pay Per Duration. Answer us before we enter the Dynamic Ad
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by ibietela2(m): 2:32am On Oct 19, 2013
This is good thing, but the price is too high especially for information marketers. Eg 1 day ads cost 3k and my product sells for 1k.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by unclenna(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2013
@Senu, will my advert be able to target a thread in a section rather than the whole section, and also I will like you to introduce sponsored thread(POST)(A sponspored thread is a thread posted by an advertiser which will appear on the front page at the very time the advertiser wants. In fact the advertiser will be the one to publish his post the best time he/she wills.) Pls reply to this. I want to know your view
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by unclenna(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2013
Seun: Yes, but of course, you'll need a big budget! What kind of product would you like to advertise that you feel cuts across all sections?

@Senu,Why did you disallowed forex and sports betting advert in your site but still allow the thread to go on in Niaraland. Is this not hypocrisy. If you allow the thread then allow the advert too. Expecting you to Ban me because of this simple truth.... cool cool
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2013
@Seun. It will be nice to have paid sponsored posts, maybe one per section. I personally will like that.

unclenna: @Senu, will my advert be able to target a thread in a section rather than the whole section, and also I will like you to introduce sponsored thread(POST)(A sponspored thread is a thread posted by an advertiser which will appear on the front page at the very time the advertiser wants. In fact the advertiser will be the one to publish his post the best time he/she wills.) Pls reply to this. I want to know your view
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by unclenna(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Senu, you claim to be smart, you develop an idea, drop it here and all the nairalanders will give their suggestions which will go a long way to improve your idea and you go back modify it and sell it back to us without considering giving discount to the people that contributed their ideas in this thread. You are a capitalist.....You like money pass igbo man. Non of your advert has a bonus even the beta test despite collecting ideas from us....... cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by unclenna(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
unclenna: @Senu, will my advert be able to target a thread in a section rather than the whole section, and also I will like you to introduce sponsored thread(POST)(A sponspored thread is a thread posted by an advertiser which will appear on the front page at the very time the advertiser wants. In fact the advertiser will be the one to publish his post the best time he/she wills.) Pls reply to this. I want to know your view
One day you will absorb this idea of paid sponsored post as if it came from you
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by planetuzor(m): 2:18am On Oct 20, 2013

in support of this!
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2013
talk2D:
From Website design, Mobile apps e.t.c
We run media buys(buying of advertising space) for the big boy brands like Luft., Visa, C-C e.t.c
So the frontpage is for us Uncle Seun smiley
We are having some issues with the design. We are not satisfied with the ways of implementing home page ads that we have considered. It may be that the best way to target a wide audience will be to place your ads on the 10 or 20 or 30 top boards on the forum. These top boards are responsible for most of our traffic. If you place your ads on 10 to 30 of them, your ads will be seen by practically every Nairaland member, which is probably the main reason why you want to target the home page.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Seun please respond to the PM that I sent to you regarding "Credit Loading".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.