Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test - Nairaland Ads (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (87091 Views)

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dear New & Prospective Advertisers,

I'm pleased to inform you that we have fixed the bug which prevented you from uploading your ads on Nairaland.

Please visit www.nairaland.com/campaign and click (Create Ad) to try to upload your ads again.

Please feel free to report any other bugs you might notice so we can fix them quickly.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Shey adverts na free?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by infoscope(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
okay
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by WizPrince1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Okay good
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by sisqology(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Seun, my AD has been accepted now, and I have showed the board(s) I want to place it on; what's next? Bank details? where do i get this

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by yomalex(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
ok
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by flexinet: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello seun,
kindly pm the advert payment instruction as well as contact phone number to us.

Anticipating your quick response.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
flexi-net:
Hello seun,
kindly pm the advert payment instruction as well as contact phone number to us.

Anticipating your quick response.
Done.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by HuJJC(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by paul234(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2013
What a nice development, but i have d questions to ask?

1. Can i place diff ads banner(bt still promotin same product) at a particular section of d website, If so, is it at same rate or i will be charge separately for d diff ads?

2.how often do you change your pricelist for each section of the website?

Reply asap!
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2013
paul234: 1. Can i place diff ads banner(bt still promotin same product) at a particular section of d website, If so, is it at same rate or i will be charge separately for d diff ads?
You can place an unlimited number of ads in the same section. You will be charged at the same rate regardless of the number of ads you have placed, because the same slot will be shared by all your ads in each section.

2.how often do you change your pricelist for each section of the website?
Our estimated prices are adjusted by the fair pricing bot every few minutes, based on how much value each section is delivering to advertisers. Like the USD/NGN exchange rate, our estimated weekly prices tend to fluctuate constantly within a certain range. If a section suddenly starts delivering more value, then its price will go up. If it starts delivering less value, the price will go down.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by yusufu16: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2013
Seun, please how can I view my PM, this is the message I usually get ...have sent you messages . Please check your e-mail account now.

after checking my email this is what I get

Hello yusufu16,

owner would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact owner by replying this email.

Regards,
Nairaland Team,
For: https://www.nairaland.com/owner
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2013
yusufu16: since you're not connected, you'll need to contact owner by replying this email.
You need to reply the email and ask them what's up. People you are not following can't mail you with their own words.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mr seun, i want to promote my blog for two months,hw much would i pay?
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: Mr seun, i want to promote my blog for two months,hw much would i pay?
It depends on what your blog is about... and how you intend to promote it. We'll create a thread on how to promote a blog on Nairaland soon.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by businessMODE(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Seun: Yes, and you can even target the Islam for Muslims board if your ad is Sallah-themed! That costs about ₦5,196.53 per week (₦742.36 per day)

We did conducted a free alpha test. Based on the results of that test, and subsequent improvements, we believe that this is worth every naira.

Absolutely. You can place and remove your ads from any section of Nairaland at any time

There are 6 ad slots in every section. If you place your ads on any section, your ads will share one of those 6 slots. And they will stay there until you remove them or until your credits get exhausted. On mobile phones, we only display 2 ads per page, so your ads will show up in one out of 3 pageviews. If you place many ads on a section, your ads will share the same slot and the cost. Our system is carefully & fairly designed.

Am curious about that too. But from experience, the 6 spots would be simultaneously displayed, that is when people view the board St same time, there will be six impressions spread around the surfer page.... I need to get this clear sha
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by businessMODE(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Seun: Done.
Oga abeg send me the details too... Good work you got there... Just finish it soonest... Am expecting
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by planetuzor(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Seun: Have sent you an email message with the link as demanded.

Awaiting you reply?
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by planetuzor(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Oga seun: have not gotten a response frm you on the link I sent to you via mail to the download page of the video program..can I go ahead putting up the ad?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2013
We cannot accept it, sir.
We just don't feel right about it.
We're very sorry about this.
https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10)

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.