Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (60043 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Happywoman(f): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
God bless you Madam Deputy! This nonsense must stop. Haba ! Of wat use is d'money they pay u wen u debase urself,
if u have not one single thread of self worth,respect or dignity left in you. sad

Poverty of the mind is actually more pitiable dan dat of ur pocket.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Reachboy: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is bad. She can dance with better clothes & still entertain people.
Thanks Oga madam for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
When will our nigerian girs stop copy copy I hate it with passion, where do I start from. From mini skirts to trousers to pouting to tatoo to brazilian hair to make ups to high heels and now unclad. Where is home training, and moral upbringing, jesus have mercy on the women, but why am not suprised is that the devil used them in the very beginning to cause disobedience and he is still using them even in this last days. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by naijaking1: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
The dep governor is being a usual Nigerian: uninformed, religio-culturally blind, and unable to understand the expresion: Artistic expression.

This muscian, whatever he calls himself is feeding a craving for the people's bad taste in music. You can take the apiam way, and try to stop the music, but the best long term method would be to change people's taste and appreciation for rotten performances.
If she stops this Iyanga man, another artist would fill the void whether in Nigeria, other African countries, or even through the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by elbinmanny(m): 12:00am On Oct 17, 2013
And the hypocritical deputy governor never spoke against underage marriage undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2013
LOL, yeye dancers grin meanwhile. . .

FIND OUT WHO YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER iS ON NAIRALAND grin

www.nairaland.com/1481030/write-down-last-names-find#18875158

#TeamGOM
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by elbinmanny(m): 12:04am On Oct 17, 2013
switdil: See as she open yansh
If the leggins com tear nko
She go tok sey she dey dance for iyanay the celebrity
Oniranu jatijati
u wey dey exchange nude pics for bbm n watsapp u better pass her

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Chukkasy(m): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2013
*whispering* some of these nairaland girls dress that way also. i didnt call anybody's name o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by bukatyne(f): 12:33am On Oct 17, 2013
I wonder who costumes these dancers.

Common sense should tell them flared skirts would be better for 'giving Iyanya her waist' than tights. Free clothes add to the shaking and requires less effort.

She must have looked disgusting in that outfit dancing.

There is a difference between sexy, trashy and disgusting.

She crossed the trashy border.

Kudos to the DG, next time, Iyanya should be banned from performing.

Gone are the days when musicians sang songs that inspired the soul. Their ability to talk about love and others without been vulgar was refreshing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by naijaspeak(m): 12:35am On Oct 17, 2013
I think the blame should go to Iyanya himself because the dancer was just dancing semi-nude to fulfil the contract that was signed. Iyanya should have been the person that should have instructed the dancer beforehand to dress decently. But he allowed stardom apparently to overwhelm him. Thanks, to the Lagos state deputy governor, who took time to correct the out-of-control dancer. But I know the deputy governor is indirectly passing a strong message to Iyanya. At least Iyanya should have known the type of ceremony and then organise the dancer to come out nicely dressed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by yashau(m): 12:38am On Oct 17, 2013
Dat is yoruba woman for you, if na all dis yamirin mother they go even dey giv am applause!
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 17, 2013
And what has this deputy governor done to better the lives of girls like her
You steal billions meant for the masses and come to form sainthood for nudity
Na who sin pass?
The person that shook their kukere on stage or the one that snatched food out of the mouth of children and watched them starve to death
No healthcare,no affordable education,no water to drink no future
Tell me who is the bigger sinner here if we were to grade it?
Nonsense!
These politicians annoy me wallahi
Madam biko shift one side
Let someone else do the talking not you
You folks are not qualified to criticize a 419er sef
Una own atrocities don full God ears

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by manny4life(m): 12:57am On Oct 17, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Dude, truth is, if you want to be strict with the songs you listen to, then you probably won't listen to any.

I once dated this wonderful Christian girl, and she was like, she doesn't listen to nasty rap about sex and stuff, but she listens to R&B. Then she cited Neyo, as her fav.

I was like, mami, they all sing about the same thing. She didn't believe, so I had to break down one of Neyos lines.

Neyos song, SEXY LOVE: "Just one touch, and I erupt like a volcano, and cover her with my love".

I asked her, "what do you think that volcano is? and what is the eruption?"

Haha... But Trey's songs are off the chain...Still cool though
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by PopeUDENSI: 1:10am On Oct 17, 2013
gregg2: That Deputy govs daughters might even be
doing worse behind her back . . . lol

In your mind now, you've commented on a post right?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Boll2010: 1:38am On Oct 17, 2013
gringringrin
chiogoezubem:

Oh, you mean field day?
baba muthafaucka ni girl yi sha mehn.........u actually spot that......oh no give the young man a break.......he said "a feel day"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Boll2010: 1:45am On Oct 17, 2013
el bin manny: u wey dey exchange nude pics for bbm n watsapp u better pass her
I can't help but laugh bro......send the pix to my mail only if they aint bushy#StrictlyKodak..........she fit go photoshop puzzy send am to the guy jst to impress! Lmao!!!gringringrin
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Orikinla(m): 2:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Many of these dancers are actually call girls and one of them got away with it and ended up on MTN Project Fame West Africa, but she has done more harm than good to choreography. And she has continued to fool millions of Nigerians who are actually re-tarded these days and cannot tell the difference between what is good and what is bad. From stupid songs to stupid dancers, the idi-ots are a parade of clowns on screen and on stage.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by AreaFada2: 3:14am On Oct 17, 2013
Very good telling off. Not that she will listen though.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by bebechuks: 3:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Easy starters!
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Datruggedman: 3:34am On Oct 17, 2013
kaeyame:
That dressing was for the night clubs and strip joints!!
I stand behind her totally in this.
Why iyanya no wear spandex too?
please correct ur gramma, i Stood behind her totally in this.tanx kudos
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 17, 2013

Thats not d point!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Originalsly: 4:27am On Oct 17, 2013
There's a time and place for everything. By now Iyanya should have enough class to know this was inappropriate....enough class to not have his dancer perform in very inferior tights. He is classless. Shame on him..shame on.MTN....kudos to the Dep for speaking out.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Kanwulia: 4:44am On Oct 17, 2013
NIGERIAN MEN ON THIS THREAD ARE USING STYLE TO VIEW TOTO INSIDE PANT! grin

All I can see are 'STROOOOOOOOOOOOONG BLOKOSES' and HAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRD BALLS on this thread dripping with pre-ejakulation OKRO-LIKE-THICK-WOTA-SLIME-JUICE ALL OVER THEIR TROSISIZ! cheesy
Some don remove dross tey-tey from page 1 of this thread o! SHHHHINEKE!!! grin

Even the greatest pervs on NL are preaching 'morality' too?
Some have even ejakulated 20 times on this thread looking at these pictures!

Nigerian men na waya o! cheesy
Anything to look free 'p0rrN'!
Chai!!! cheesy

Some still dey touch dem pehnis for this thread. . . MAKE UNA GO SLEEP ABEG! UNA WIVES GET THIS KAIN NYANSH? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by henrimoto(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2013
o' stupid gan...so she do wrong think as she talk ? na your type dey turn out to be irresponsible husband and father..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2013
cool...And she hasn't seen Miley Cyrus yet. undecided
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 17, 2013
Tomorrow now this same idiotic Inyanya would join his colleagues in the industry to shout “No to rape, child nt bride”..This picture esp the live performance never reach for small boy to go molest him mama??

People should know that we would all be held accountable for our actions on the last day..There's more to the blings & blitz..There's an after life.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Rejoice5000(f): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2013
This iyanga of a guy i guess he is demonic.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2013
Rejoice5000: This iyanga of a guy i guess he is demonic.

You have to be demonic enough to consciously support the population of the kingdom of darkness.Small time he would go to TB Joshua for deliverance.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by richy1473(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2013
The dancer would have thought in her mind 'thank God,D-G wanted to get me another contract for my performance'...before she got shocked of her life..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Sability(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2013
queenmeenat:

Quotation(d only thing needed 4 evil to strive is d good people to keep silent)
If we all kept quiet in d face of adversity, posterity wl judge us all, at least as mother it wl b on record that She made her position known, Men of God preach daily bt stl evil stl exist, dat doesn't mean dat they should keep mute. U shuold av commend d women .

Sorry, but men of God no longer preach morality or salvation. All they preach is either 'enemy dies' or 'prosperity at all cost'

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Kanwulia: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Amefrica: cool...And she hasn't seen Miley Cyrus yet. undecided

No mein the BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH WOMAN!!!!

Here it is jare. . . as she TWERKS the 'WRECKING BALL'!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8

LOVER-LY!!!! cool

Look im PAPA O! HER FATHER IS ALIVE!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc

Better FINE people wey chop belle full never preach 'morality'. . .e come be 'HUNGRY', SADISTIC, NIGERIAN NIGGERS AND NIGRESSES who grew up as 'semi-bassards' in POLYGAMOUS RANCHES! Ha! Degradiing womanhood ko. . .

WHEN 90% OF NIGERIAN FATHERS ARE DEAD-BEATS! cheesy

How ironic! grin

[size=20pt]SEE THEM TOGETHER! WEY UNA OWN PAPAS? [/size] grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_I38EaiK0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYrT-LMXgKU

Abeg. . . if you really wanno stop degrading womanhood. . .YOU NIGERIAN DEAD-BEAT FATHERS SHOULD STOP ABANDONING YOUR CHILDREN. . .ESPECIALLY YOUR DAUGHTERS TO BE DANCING FOR IYANYAN TO PAY THEIR SCHOOL FEES AND TO FEED YOUR AZZZES AFTER ABANDONING YOUR FATHERLY DUTIES!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEy3WtmWFdY

AFRICANS. . . WHERE ARE YOUR OWN FAMILIES? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.