Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? (22297 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls Google it, Don't ask me.

I'm Male u didn't see Fe b4 d male.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
xynerise: She does with her piano cool
Wow! Skydeep must be romantic! wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by mayor10(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mr Swaggerlicious is here
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Stone123(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
In life everything is possible though the environment plays a big role. In the west here it is a common thing, but in Nigeria the gesture will probably be misinterpreted unless the lovers are well acquainted with each other.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Expensive72: undecided Useless& dumb thread making front page. Nairaland has gone to the dogs.....smh
Bro,easy! Atleast there should be threads that should make us laugh away our sorrows and frustration. Not everything should be serious. wink

3 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
I used to do that for my ex. He recorded few on video.
Pls,don't lie! cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by xynerise: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! Skydeep must be romantic! wink
Before nko? She no be Monsurat ur babe na grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Anuoluwap(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
I laugh tire oo
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Decryptor(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Watch it! If ur Naija babe serenades for you, she has found out your ATM Pin esp if you have lots of money in your account angry

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by UjSizzle(f): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nah. Mba. Kosi. Wa. O gaghi eme. embarassed

I'll probably choke on my tongue grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by fluteman: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
Her ringtone sounds more appealing to me....need no more serenade when I hear that again and again cool

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by felzylix(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Abeg any gurl wey lyk serenade holla me we go mak album, i gat nice voice i no b burna boy
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
O.P! Have u seen someone that was hit with 3310?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
xynerise:
Before nko? She no be Monsurat ur babe na grin
Taaaaa! Even Monsurat is romantic. She usually lullaby me to sleep. cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by tegabetty: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
My fiance serenades 4me n I love it infact it makes me laugh n d both of us jst start laughin @him, I also serernade 4him n because my voice is way nicer hez always like awww he soo loves it.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Mannylex(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jman06: Which kain serenade.The surest way to a man's heart is thr his dick-tionary
Nairaland censor would kill me with laff. grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by maingwaest(f): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Huh, I would ve love to but I ll be too shy to.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Sermwell(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Any day my gal serenade 4 me, I will immediately lock all doors and ask her 2 raise her hands up or place dem where I can see dem! Afta dat, I will give her a thorough search and also turn d room upside down! If notin found I will immediately call d police 2 give her seroiuz interrogation! Afta dat I will break up wit her 4 threatening my life! Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by chimex38: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Only mothers serenade 4 dier children in naija.
Serenade o!
Acapella o! Na wash 4 relationship undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
I can. I do it to Afam all the time. kiss kiss grin embarassed
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by DollyParton1(f): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Danhumprey: Pls,don't lie! cheesy

You think say na those ur village babes I be abi?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by seedord247(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Are you a virgin?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by DollyParton1(f): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
seedord247:

Are you a virgin?

No am not ugly. Thanks.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by mymz(f): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
did that once over the phone, he swore he wasn't going to laugh but he did. even used it as his "comic" ring tone for a while sef

I'm so heart broken embarassed
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
It would certainly be a cold day in hell the day a 9ja girl would serenade her bf without the guy asking or prompting her to.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Why did you had to resort to insult over a joke? undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Jboy5050(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
nyere84: Hahahahahaha. Abeg, Lynpatra no burst my belle wit jokes.

Serenade ko.., Serenlina ni...!!

No be this naija guys, wey i knw wella?? That places booze,sports, and making more money first, before their woman??
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
What is it with this serenade going around sef? I prefer reading the "Lifehack.com" articles gladly plagiarized by Seun and his team on front page.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Typical Niger guy.Smh
madam pls each tym i have cm across dat word 'Niger' on this thread, it gvs me a queasy feeling. Pls use 'naija' or '9ja' biko, thats our street identity, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships / Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.