Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? (14356 Views)

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover / Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by NnamdiN: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2013
They handed over everything

Including the little power we were managing.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Lawconfessor(f): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2013
I fink my side is worst, we enjoy light btw 1-2hrs every 48hrs.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Horrible..!
Once in four days.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by adeshina86: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2013
worse worster worstest....lorlz
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2013
No light here since 3 days, reporting frm onitsha anambra state

1 Like

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by alotofgrace(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2013
yeah.....at turning point rate of change = 0.00
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by rozayx5(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2013
another Thread with Political undertone, how would you expect results immediately
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Rejoice5000(f): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2013
has improved a bit.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Esdb(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2013
pfijacobs: Seems lyk we in d undaworld...
underworld?worst dude ur case is worst grin
pfijacobs: Seems lyk we in d undaworld...
underworld?worst dude ur case is worst
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Mega2010(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2013
I saw changes oh,after that day,we started haveing at least 16 hours of electricity all day till date,infact they havent come to take bills oh,things really changed,am speaking from isiala mbano in imo state
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Lynzenith(f): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Not too bad! Still d same.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by pfijacobs(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
Esdb: underworld?worst dude ur case is worst ;Dunderworld?worst dude ur case is worst
my bro!! I dn tire
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by homesteady(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2013
It has improved in my area! Before they only bring light from 12:30 - 5 am! But now the light stays till 7am sometimes 8 am! And we also have light in the afternoon
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by adieora(f): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
When power supply improves generally in all parts of lagos, we can then believe them.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by iamdsam: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2013
In Warri, Delta State here, I would say it's worse than before. Handling over of PHCN to the private haven't yielded any positive effects. Even many people here don't know whether PHCN has been handed over to private investors.

1 Like

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
From worst to sumtyn else.jst cant wait to leave dis place.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by MyNose: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Improved, at least 12hrs per day. No need to on d big generator for my freezer.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Brightid(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2013
Carsonv: I noticed that since the official handover of the unbundled PHCN utilities to investors, power supply in my area has gone from Good to Worst! We go three days straight without power supply. This is in sharp contrast to the 22hours of power we used to enjoy not too long ago!

Right now, I don't know if it's a mechanical or human problem? Are those PHCN workers sabotaging us because some of them haven't received their severance pay?

What's the power supply situation in your area at the moment?
same thing here...from Good to worse,na blackout we even dey for our area now unlike b4
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Raypawer(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2013
almost 24 hrs a day, as am typing now, there's light @ office, nd wen i left home, there was light, althrough the night, there was light, in shot for weeks now, light z always constant @ night... i mean light just dey, but i never fail to fuel ma gen o... cos we still dey NAiJa!!!!! they are trying bt yet to gain ma trust....

RePOrtiNg from Uyo... OsongAma Estate
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Princesszoe: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2013
NnamdiN: They handed over everything

Hahahahahah. Earnestly is worst now than before.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by airclipse(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2013
My area na rationing tinz.....bt we no dey see the lite... I am airclipse Reporting Live frm U/boro kaduna nigeria west africa grin
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Chebaby2: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2013
4 my area 4 jos light wnt kill us 24/7 walahi na d mornin my popsi dey complain dis one wer light dey dey like dis hope is wel o ha it 2 good 2 be true u slp wit light wake up light dey go walkerin come bck c ligh hmmmmm no be bean jor give it up 2 dem jor una 2much
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Princesszoe: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2013

Hahahahaha. Earnestly is worst now than before.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Princesszoe: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2013

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by dipcoke: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2013
The PHCN is yet to hand over, we have been waiting for Three years No Transformer and CDA has spent N1.4m to both Oga PHCN however we have a constructed concrete base dug out pit and promise to continue the project today.

1 Like

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Carsonv(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2013
rozayx5: another Thread with Political undertone, how would you expect results immediately

There's no political undertone anywhere. You should have atleast read my first post. I'm not laying the blame on GEJ but suggesting it could be as a result of sabotage from the 'dissolved' PHCN staff. Probably because the govt haven't paid them off.

By the way, we're supposed to expect improvement very soon because most of the power projects have their conclusions this year and part of next year.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by bunmifx(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2013
average of 19-20 hours daily. Maybe NEPA is up to some thing
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by jideolasoji(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2013
They only sealed the deal.. Private investors will take full responsibilty next year january..
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by piagetskinner(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2013
"WOrSter"...from full current to lantern-like current...whch cant power up any electrical appliance,xcept the bulb
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by aronbillz: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2013
We hardly see light here in iba,even wen dey bring it,its candle light
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by JoanEver: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2013
There has been tremendous improvement in my area. But from the look of things some PHCN staff are the people sabotaging the efforts of Mr. President. You can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby / Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria / Salihu Tanko Yakasai Dumps APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.