Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes (34437 Views)

See The Coments Of Over 40 Rappers Who Got Mad Respect For Eminem(rapgod).. / Download Reflection Eternal's(Talib Kweli and Hitek) New Album: Revolution Per Minute / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by Brimmie(m): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
tspun: Drake is the best in the nowadays.. What
was back then its the past, and will be in
our memories, but the drake creates the
future, with his flow, lyrics, singin, and
with his understanding of what is going
on around us in these days.Drake is definitely one of the best in the
game right now he is a beast! For those
who haven't figured that out yet will
eventually catch up some day.

Lol.. You one of those "Hip-Hop Freak Wannabes" that cant decypher real metaphor.. Yeah i digg!!
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by kingofhiphop101(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
first of all Nigerian hip hop needs to learn what or who a MIC GOD really is. EMINEM NAAAAAAAHHH !!! no where even near.
ALL yu guys posting here shud learn this; IN REAL HIP HOP, when yu want to rate the quality or calibre of an emcees "FLOW STAMINA" , yu count-NOT THE WORDS- but THE BARS.
EMINEM calls himself mic god on the strength of his 6077word song when we have REAL MIC GODS like CANIBUS who're spitting 1000bars on a inibriate beat. all yu ppl posting here pls the internet is at yur disposal. do more research and yu,l find things that will make eminems 6077 look like childs play.
And Nigerians stop getting angry when GOD gives yu sombadybwho can teach yu the thibgs yu dont know. YU WANNA KNOW THE QUALITIES OF-or how to rate-A MIC God THEN CONSULT THE HIP HOP SCHOOL.

Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by Boll2010: 1:01am On Oct 23, 2013
^^^Go say this to ur nigeria wackos nigga....dafuq is with the muscles on ur forehead....that's bad market bro.........is like u only read the headline never read the lyrics for u to count the bars while you wet ur panties or bust a nut.....dude enough bars in that song maybe uv got an eardrum problem......ooh I forgot nigga the flow was to fast to pick a bar.....if u talkn rappers with bars Em aint an exception dude.....go get a copy on itunes to train yo'student.....quit thos frenchmontana or drake shi!t u hearing lately!....nigga is that punk oh sh!it yo'ass still rocking tha'80's design....go get a barber do some moon-hawking on yo'head!

1 Like

Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by Boll2010: 1:08am On Oct 23, 2013
tspun: Drake is the best in the nowadays.. What
was back then its the past, and will be in
our memories, but the drake creates the
future, with his flow, lyrics, singin, and
with his understanding of what is going
on around us in these days.Drake is definitely one of the best in the
game right now he is a beast! For those
who haven't figured that out yet will
eventually catch up some day.
you really can't tell a good hiphop LP do you?......you a newcomer to the game bro.....you sayin drake even sings,u just shot yourself in the leg......is not hippop is hiphop......do u see PAC singin neither B.I.G did,do you see NAS or JayZ singing.....did you see JCOLE or KENDRICK singing this are people who do strictly hiphop.....not some bi!tchas!s popstar faking the game with treble voice#it fetches them the ladies not the men I mean real men not FA!GGOTs
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by tspun(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Boll2010: you really can't tell a good hiphop LP do you?......you a newcomer to the game bro.....you sayin drake even sings,u just shot yourself in the leg......is not hippop is hiphop......do u see PAC singin neither B.I.G did,do you see NAS or JayZ singing.....did you see JCOLE or KENDRICK singing this are people who do strictly hiphop.....not some bi!tchas!s popstar faking the game with treble voice#it fetches them the ladies not the men I mean real men not FA!GGOTs
weda u like it or not Drake is one of the best rappers
alive, the reason why most people hate
him is that he also sings. But that's just
another skill that not every other rapper
has. Nowadays its not cool to say "I RAP "
because everyone raps now.. You got to
have something more than that.... Remember a track in his first album were he said THE GAME NEED CHANGES AND I'M THE MUDA 4KIN CASHIER..... ( successful ) and his keepin to his words, even u confirm it that he is changing the game.
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by lilmax(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
why be a king wen u can be a god....eminem killed it i prefer rap god to Berzerk
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by Boll2010: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
tspun: weda u like it or not Drake is one of the best rappers
alive, the reason why most people hate
him is that he also sings. But that's just
another skill that not every other rapper
has. Nowadays its not cool to say "I RAP "
because everyone raps now.. You got to
have something more than that.... Remember a track in his first album were he said THE GAME NEED CHANGES AND I'M THE MUDA 4KIN CASHIER..... ( successful ) and his keepin to his words, even u confirm it that he is changing the game.
drake is cool by you....fine....I'm gud with HIPHOp..........tell me when drake HIPS start HOPPING
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
I've decided I don't like this song. Nothing special about it. Kendric over Eminem.
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by Boll2010: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2013
django1: I've decided I don't like this song. Nothing special about it. Kendric over Eminem.
don't say sh!it bro.......eminem got da'nigga on his album......the title of the track is LOVE GAME
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by vikkytan: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2014
after listening to the song Eminem is truly the rapgod 16.4 words per seconds is freaking amazing rapgod is 42 and he still have so many punchline and a lot to rap about. all these badbelle comparing drake and Eminem you must be kidding even Drake will step down for the competition.. does drake has a pure lyrics to beat Eminem never nigga it would have been better if u say canibus.jay z or kanye or nas but saying drake u really sound funny d only thing I like abt drake he sounds new in all the new generations nothing more. drake cannot even beat jay z on his own track jay z murders him on his own song have u foggotting dat Eminem beat jay z on jay.song renegades I was like wow rapgod beat kanye.drake.lil Wayne on the same song forever.. I always feel like I.m listening to new song whenever I.m listening to no love featuring Wayne Eminem is truly the rap god go listen to when I.m gone u.all understand d emotions of Eminem as he was rapping unless if u have ear problem I was really moved the first time I heard the song ........ Eminem all the way I have almost up to 80 songs of Eminem on my mobile and I never get tired of dem..

where da bleep is kanye when u nid him....
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by vikkytan: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2014
vikkytan:
after listening to the song Eminem is truly the rapgod 16.4 words per seconds is freaking amazing rapgod is 42 and he still have so many punchline and a lot to rap about. all these badbelle comparing drake and Eminem you must be kidding even Drake will step down for the competition.. does drake has a pure lyrics to beat Eminem never nigga it would have been better if u say canibus.jay z or kanye or nas but saying drake u really sound funny d only thing I like abt drake he sounds new in all the new generations nothing more. drake cannot even beat jay z on his own track jay z murders him on his own song have u foggotting dat Eminem beat jay z on jay.song renegades I was like wow rapgod beat kanye.drake.lil Wayne on the same song forever.. I always feel like I.m listening to new song whenever I.m listening to no love featuring Wayne Eminem is truly the rap god go listen to when I.m gone u.all understand d emotions of Eminem as he was rapping unless if u have ear problem I was really moved the first time I heard the song ........ Eminem all the way I have almost up to 80 songs of Eminem on my mobile and I never get tired of dem..

where da bleep is kanye when u nid him....
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by YungLacosta(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
I just stubled on this thread and got soooo irritated. Eminem is fast but he's no rap god. A speed demon yes, but rap god Nooooo.
Yall dont even listen to lyrics, rap gods lyrics aint really deep, theyr just entertaining.
Its 2014 now and yall still forming 1995 hip hop head for us. Nobody wants to listen to tupac shooting rakim kinda hip hop, thats why I love drake. My nigga said bridges burn/tables turn/you live and learn. This year he made more cash than any one in hip hop except dre, not bad for a gay lol
My point is eminem is good but he aint the best, listen to jayz s lyrics well, its god like and he freestyles only. Checkout dead presidents by jay z . Even mtv rates him over tupac and biggie and he takes his time. Listen to new slaves by kanye and you will understand why he's divine. Drake is the man of the moment again he said you could make fun of the songs but never the flow. Drake aint talkin bout shootin people in the head like your "real rappers" and besides even kendrick does a kind of pop rap. J cole too. Dont get me wrong I love em, I got the born sinner album sef. And french aint wack, I you were a real hip hop lover the you'd know thers a sub genre called trap rap which is kinda what french does, its an evolution of gangsta rap. Dudes like rick ross, migos etc are famous for trapping. And drake is still the realest with his lyrics he can swich his style too. Forgive my spelling tho im in a hurry cuz my eba is getting cold lol. Follow on twitter @yung_lacosta I you wanna discuss or just chill. Peace
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by ToyinDipo(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
He is actually entering the next published Guinness book of record for this(highest number of words in a single). Also there are debates over making another record for rap speed.
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by vikkytan: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
YungLacosta:
I just stubled on this thread and got soooo irritated. Eminem is fast but he's no rap god. A speed demon yes, but rap god Nooooo.
Yall dont even listen to lyrics, rap gods lyrics aint really deep, theyr just entertaining.
Its 2014 now and yall still forming 1995 hip hop head for us. Nobody wants to listen to tupac shooting rakim kinda hip hop, thats why I love drake. My nigga said bridges burn/tables turn/you live and learn. This year he made more cash than any one in hip hop except dre, not bad for a gay lol
My point is eminem is good but he aint the best, listen to jayz s lyrics well, its god like and he freestyles only. Checkout dead presidents by jay z . Even mtv rates him over tupac and biggie and he takes his time. Listen to new slaves by kanye and you will understand why he's divine. Drake is the man of the moment again he said you could make fun of the songs but never the flow. Drake aint talkin bout shootin people in the head like your "real rappers" and besides even kendrick does a kind of pop rap. J cole too. Dont get me wrong I love em, I got the born sinner album sef. And french aint wack, I you were a real hip hop lover the you'd know thers a sub genre called trap rap which is kinda what french does, its an evolution of gangsta rap. Dudes like rick ross, migos etc are famous for trapping. And drake is still the realest with his lyrics he can swich his style too. Forgive my spelling tho im in a hurry cuz my eba is getting cold lol. Follow on twitter @yung_lacosta I you wanna discuss or just chill. Peace
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by vikkytan: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
YungLacosta:
wowww u know nothing Kendrick is better Dan drake. Kendrick has been murdered anyone he did collaboration with including your so called drake and jay z. weezy.meek. infact he has surpass nas with great lyrics but why did he failed to murdered Eminem on love it.s because Eminem is the rapgod shady would be adding to billboard .. drake so much hate the song because it.s against gays.... and take back your comment by saying em does not have deep lyrics u must be smoking weeds what do you have to say abt when I.m gone.space bound.Stan feat dido. you are never over.. not afraid.till I collapse and one more thing shady.s not a regular fast rapper I mean in renegade jay f.t Eminem he murdered jay z he was not even speeding at all.. as for tupac his dealth was. d one DAT brought another look to his rapping although he was also a fast rapper to me if Eminem should die the pillar to the hip hop world will colapse. infacf Eminem is d. complete m.c sense of humour. rhymes punchline. great and deep lyrics. great voice.you can listen to his music whenever you're down e.g not afraid.. beautiful pain jigga is too strong for Drake too handle so Kendrick over drake keep listening to drake.s song abt gays. and ladies . money.... Eminem all the way looking forward to his new album featured yelawolf Royce da 59 all the. guys on his records labell .......
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by vikkytan: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
YungLacosta:
wowww u know nothing Kendrick is better Dan drake. Kendrick has been murdered anyone he did collaboration with including your so called drake and jay z. weezy.meek. infact he has surpass nas with great lyrics but why did he failed to murdered Eminem on love it.s because Eminem is the rapgod shady would be adding to billboard .. drake so much hate the song because it.s against gays.... and take back your comment by saying em does not have deep lyrics u must be smoking weeds what do you have to say abt when I.m gone.space bound.Stan feat dido. you are never over.. not afraid.till I collapse and one more thing shady.s not a regular fast rapper I mean in renegade jay f.t Eminem he murdered jay z he was not even speeding at all.. as for tupac his dealth was. d one DAT brought another look to his rapping although he was also a fast rapper to me if Eminem should die the pillar to the hip hop world will colapse. infacf Eminem is d. complete m.c sense of humour. rhymes punchline. great and deep lyrics. great voice.you can listen to his music whenever you're down e.g not afraid.. beautiful pain jigga is too strong for Drake too handle so Kendrick over drake keep listening to drake.s song abt gays. and ladies . money.... Eminem all the way looking forward to his new album featured yelawolf Royce da 59 all the. guys on his records labell .......

I can never forgot dis line on evil twin

Bleep top five ..bitch I.m top 4 And DAT.s include biggy and tupac and my evil twin...
which means no 1 for tupac 2 for Eminem 3 for biggy 4 slim shady....
now who do you think no 2 and 4th spots for...Eminem even says he.s more tanmmer Dan tupac bro quit all those dizzy trash start listineng to nas .Eminem.rakim jay is also gud but but how long can he last by miniute??
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by vikkytan: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
vikkytan:

I can never forgot dis line on evil twin

Bleep top five ..bitch I.m top 4 And DAT.s include biggy and tupac and my evil twin...
which means no 1 for tupac 2 for Eminem 3 for biggy 4 slim shady....
now who do you think no 2 and 4th spots for...Eminem even says he.s more tanmmer Dan tupac bro quit all those dizzy trash start listineng to nas .Eminem.rakim jay is also gud but but how long can he last by miniute??

Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by IamDavidJames(m): 3:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Visit [http://www.knrepublic.com to get the latest track/album and also your entertainment news and gists. Artiste promotion & advertisement placement are also available to a wide range of audience. You can also catch Exclusive Interviews with Gabriel Afolayan among others and also Promising Acts, What's up for This Week and many many more... See you there, stay tuned! wink Also catch Kushnation Republic on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/KNRep on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/knrepublic

1 Share

Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by DrProfessor: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Umm, is no one even going to address that Rap God is no where near 6077 words? In have no idea where that number came from. The song is 1560 words at 6.5 words a second at the fastest part. 16 words a second is physically impossible.
Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by vikkytan: 1:21am On Apr 19, 2015
it.s actually possible.. the 4 min 25 seconds....
twister has said it before. Eminem just did DAT to break record..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Africa 2014 / Elderly Women Dance "One Corner" At Owambe. Video Goes Viral / Exclusive Music: Olamide’s YBNL Album [full Download Links] - Download, Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.