Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread (105326 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
LEGEND7466: pls guys....my bbm ain't showing my music updates. Any way around dis?
I don't tink android n iOS bbm have music update feature...its not in mine.but I can see wat my contacts are listening to
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Zface(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
pls help ooo my phone screen is no more responding to touch
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Fukup(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Zface: pls help ooo my phone screen is no more responding to touch
what happend bro,did it fell down?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Abeg guys should do more battery review on this phone,bcoz I m plannni to get this ,d one some guys are saying d battery is not that good and some are sayin d battery is good.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by dguyindcorner(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
let me clear d ground on the battery issue
...those who complained of poor. battery performance (including me though) didn't not read the manufacturer's instructions on d manual specifically about d battery,follow it and testify that d battery is very very good.

zface,,, go to their cc in computer village and they will do DAT for u free of charge with your warranty card with you,I once had d same issue.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Fukup(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
dguy in dcorner: let me clear d ground on the battery issue
...those who complained of poor. battery performance (including me though) didn't not read the manufacturer's instructions on d manual specifically about d battery,follow it and testify that d battery is very very good.

zface,,, go to their cc in computer village and they will do DAT for u free of charge with your warranty card with you,I once had d same issue.
yea,i got mine yesterday and i saw the instruction they gave cocerning the ba3,so i used up the that is in it.am charging the ba3 now.am supposed to charge the ba3 for 13hrs,am in the 10th hr now.pls switch the phone off while charging
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Zface(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fukup: what happend bro,did it fell down?
No, it jst froze up while chatting. It unfreeze n froze again
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Zface(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
dguy in dcorner: let me clear d ground on the battery issue

pls d address of their cc n probably their phone number
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Fukup(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Zface: No, it jst froze up while chatting. It unfreeze n froze again
nawa o,bro,did u root the phone? And have u tried to factory reset the phone to see if it will work?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by swaggzo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fukup: nawa o,bro,did u root the phone? And have u tried to factory reset the phone to see if it will work?

that's just the best thing to do. factory reset!
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fukup: what happend bro,did it fell down?
Blood of jesus!!! shocked shocked
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Thorby(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
buchito1: Blood of jesus!!! shocked shocked
guy, u funny o... No b hm fault na, na borrow language xo mistakes cn happen...
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thorby:
guy, u funny o... No b hm fault na, na borrow language xo mistakes cn happen...
Lmaoooo... Omo e shock me oo!grin cheesy
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Fukup(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lol.una dey laugh cause of my English abi. grin
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fukup: Lol.una dey laugh cause of my English abi. grin
But u yourself dey laugh now! grin grin
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Fukup(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
lekeli.com:

But u yourself dey laugh now! grin grin
bro,to be honest,I didn't know when I typed that.I was watching the match between nigeria and Ethiopia when I typed it.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Thorby(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fukup: bro,to be honest,I didn't know when I typed that.I was watching the match between nigeria and Ethiopia when I typed it.
bro, i bliv u... D match cn cause it.... Bt nw, no mre error
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by kingemris(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thorby:
make I browse free with una na droid settings na buchito and others help na ieieiiiiiiieeeeee(crying)
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by kingemris(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thorby:
make I browse free with una na droid settings na buchito and others help na ieieiiiiiiieeeeee(crying). 07066731074 o_emris@hotmail.com
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Fukup(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
embarassed
Thorby:
yea.it ain't Gonna happen again.pls guys,how can I locate the face unlock app?.dunno how to start it
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by ihafiz17: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls where can I get this device in ilorin, I really need it in ilorin
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Zface(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Fukup: nawa o,bro,did u root the phone? And have u tried to factory reset the phone to see if it will work?
M yet to root n av restored factory settings more than twice. i tink its hardware prob
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Fukup(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2013
Zface: M yet to root n av restored factory settings more than twice. i tink its hardware prob
OK bro.guess you have to take it to there CC
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2013
Fukup: embarassedyea.it ain't Gonna happen again.pls guys,how can I locate the face unlock app?.dunno how to start it
нσω ƒαʀ αвσυт тнє вαттєʀу υѕαgє, нσω мαηу нσυʀѕ υηɗєʀ нєανу υѕαgє
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Fukup(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2013
lekeli.com:

нσω ƒαʀ αвσυт тнє вαттєʀу υѕαgє, нσω мαηу нσυʀѕ υηɗєʀ нєανу υѕαgє
bro,as for me,the ba3 is OK.I started using it yesterday coz I was trying to charge it for 13hrs(that's the instruction they gave),which I did.it lasted for 5hrs under heavy usage coz I was downloading apps from play store and I was chatting on bbm and whatsapp too.I did all these things on 3g network.And you know also that the more I charge it,the more powerful it'll be.bro,if you want to buy the phone,buy the phone. its OK.just make sure that u charge the ba3 very well b4 u start using it
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Yung16(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Fukup: bro,as for me,the ba3 is OK.I started using it yesterday coz I was trying to charge it for 13hrs(that's the instruction they gave),which I did.it lasted for 5hrs under heavy usage coz I was downloading apps from play store and I was chatting on bbm and whatsapp too.I did all these things on 3g network.And you know also that the more I charge it,the more powerful it'll be.bro,if you want to buy the phone,buy the phone. its OK.just make sure that u charge the ba3 very well b4 u start using it
Bro pls were do u stay in anambra here? And which of the ops sons did u get from elijahdre. Since I bought my 6655, I haven't gotten 3g service in this dead area of mine. If you are on wathsapp add me up make we Ryan wells. 07030602334
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Fukup(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yung16:
Bro pls were do u stay in anambra here? And which of the ops sons did u get from elijahdre. Since I bought my 6655, I haven't gotten 3g service in this dead area of mine. If you are on wathsapp add me up make we Ryan wells. 07030602334
I stay @ nnewi.will add up now
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Fukup: bro,as for me,the ba3 is OK.I started using it yesterday coz I was trying to charge it for 13hrs(that's the instruction they gave),which I did.it lasted for 5hrs under heavy usage coz I was downloading apps from play store and I was chatting on bbm and whatsapp too.I did all these things on 3g network.And you know also that the more I charge it,the more powerful it'll be.bro,if you want to buy the phone,buy the phone. its OK.just make sure that u charge the ba3 very well b4 u start using it
5 hours?? After a 13hour charge?? Bros dis is not beef but to b sincere, dat sucks.. BigTym
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
To avoid bricking ur ops son ivo 6622 u must follow dis steps carefully

Steps to create cwm recovery
THIS IS THE STEPS I TOOK TO
INSTALL CWMR FOR MY opsson ivo6622
TOOLS
*mtkdroid_tools
*google adb-driver OR pdaNET for pc
* MTK device.. such as opsson phone
*A Pc..
*all the software can be get through Google
search! *
*Your phone must be rooted*
STEPS
1. Install ADB/PDAnet driver u dload. (PDAnet
might require u to connect ur phone so make
sure it is ready and activate USB debugging.
When prompt for phone type, just select others
nd follow d on-screen instructions.
2. After dat extract d MTKdroidtools den
launch.... Now connect ur phone. It wld be
detected.
3. Once detected, click on ROOT. Wait till d
process finish, u will see a green dot at d
bottom of d screen.
4. Den click on d button dat contains
BOOT,RECOVERY etc at d top left(if it doesn't
open automatically). On this page, tick on *use
boot.img on phone* den click on *boot and
recovery* button.
It wld start loading boot. Click yes to all d
screen prompts until d process finish.
This is what i did to have my own cwmr. No
backup made at all.
DISCLAIMER Following these steps is at your
own risk. No one would account for any loss of
data or damages while applying this steps..

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
During dis process ur phone becomes rooted automatically
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
xeraz: During dis process ur phone becomes rooted automatically
Bro wat if ur fone is already rooted, can i still use ur method, i need dat cwm for my M7
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
The meaning of cwnr is clockwork mode recovery

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Is (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Picture A Sign Of Immaturity? / Football Manager Mobile 2016 Is Out!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.