Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread (105346 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Thorby: av finally gotten dis fone. its lovely. thanks to Elijahdre who deliva it 2 my door step. he is reliable.
hw much nd which place u dey stay
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Thorby(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Niscolinx: hw much nd which place u dey stay
14k 4 d fone. Am in lag
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pls guys cn u advice me on d one 2 buy between opsson ivo 6622 and gionee p2, i kw d specs bt i really wnt sm1 dat has had a taste of d two phones. Pls dnt b biased
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2013
Thorby:
14k 4 d fone. Am in lag
is d b3 average coz i wana gt mine in imo
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Yung16(m): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2013
pls what do I do my front line commando d day, force closes after loading on 6655
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Kurupt01: Just got the ivo 6622 in abuja. System Care in Banex plaza
pls guy hw much and is it still on stock
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2013
still much in stock.we are reliable.
call or watsapp: 08034795720
Pin: 7c71f6c4
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Guys abeg i have two issues, (1)
A friend android robot is lying down with an error triangle for this reason the play store is not downloading anything, and few application from play store is not working also, pls Help, i think it was this thread or m3 i saw someone with the same issue sometimes ago, (2)
When i do cpu test of my phone out of dual core it shows 1 core stopped, please guys i want to know if this information is Ok, please i need reply, thanks
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Thorby(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Niscolinx: is d b3 average coz i wana gt mine in imo
d ba3 ia nt dat gud nd nt worse 4 nw. d ba3 bcomes stronger as u use nd charge. jst follow d instructn given. d graphics s damn high. Am nt regrettn i bot it
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Thorby(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Niscolinx: Pls guys cn u advice me on d one 2 buy between opsson ivo 6622 and gionee p2, i kw d specs bt i really wnt sm1 dat has had a taste of d two phones. Pls dnt b biased
d only tin p2 cn supercede dis fone is ba3.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thorby:
d ba3 ia nt dat gud nd nt worse 4 nw. d ba3 bcomes stronger as u use nd charge. jst follow d instructn given. d graphics s damn high. Am nt regrettn i bot it
For your user experience the battery last up to how many hours on usage
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Kurupt01: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Niscolinx: pls guy hw much and is it still on stock
i think so. got mine
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Thorby(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
lekeli.com:

For your user experience the battery last up to how many hours on usage
I will tel u dat 2mao afta its fully charged.#12hrs tinz#
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Kurupt01: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Great opsson users grin although am not new to android, but am new to android development so am using this medium to appeal to the android development gurus in the house to please create a "Special" thread for Opsson phones development to enable users like myself out there who would love to utilize thier opsson smartphones. Suggested topics to right on "rooting, how to creat back up(rom), flashing the rom and custom roms kiss"
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by me07: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sunymoore: Clears throat Ehnhemm.
First of all I'm not in any way responsible for any damage, do is at your own risk. But if the tutorial is followed carefully, there will be no issues.
Requirements
1. Pc
2. The phone obviously
3. USB cable
4. Sp flash tool
5. Mtk droid tool 2.4.5 preferably
6. Adb drivers
7. USB vcom drivers Mtk
8. A working Brain and patience.
9. A working ivo 6622 device
How to install Adb drivers. Go to www.adbdriver.com and download it, run it around nd put a working ivo 6622 phone with usb debugging on then install the driver.
For usb vcom mtk drivers follow this procedure
How to install MTK USB driver manually on
Windows
Steps:
1. In Windows, go to Control Panel and open Device
Manager
2. Click any of the device groups you see there
3. From Action menu, select Add legacy hardware
4. Add hardware wizard will be opened, click next
5. Select Install the hardware that I manually select
from a list (Advanced)
6. Click next two times and click Have Disk button
7. Click browse and find where your driver .inf file is,
then select it
8. Click Open and OK. You will see the drivers listed.
Select your driver there and click next and finish
installing. I use Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM
Port for Jiayu G2 MTK 6577 phone.
9. When you use SP flash tool now, it should be able
to find your device.
For the driver vcom drivers i think I have to upload it for use because I got it from p2 rom package zip.
Get a working ivo 6622 root it with framaroot 1.6.0, install busy box pro. Install the Adb drivers, turn on usb debugging, don't mount your sd card, and the sd card in the phone should have at least 3gig free space. Open the mtkdroid tool, plug your phone, it will detect it, then click root, to get a root shell, when done, click root, backup and recovery tab, tick include user data and cache and finally click backup, it will take up to an hour or more, when done, it will ask to pack click no, then click to prepare rom for flash tool and select the only available file in the dialog folder, it will take a while before it will be done, when done close the the tool and open the sp flash tool as administrator.
Open Download Agent and select
MTK_AllinOne_DA
4. Open scatter_loading and select scatter file in mtk droid tool folder click backup, then ivo 6622..... Open the folder, then open! Flash folder and click the scatter file there then open

5. Click Firmware->Upgrade and connect USB
cable with mobile without battery
6. Insert Battery then start downloading..
7. When it shows Firmware Upgrade , then
installation is completed.
When done boot into recovery and wipe data / factory reset. That's all
Edit. The drivers http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/13390925/file.html
Download the zip unzip it. Install the vcom as stated above and install the other driver too. Good luck

Firstly, thanks for this useful thread. i did the procedures perfectly but i cant get any file in the dialog box when i click "click to prepare rom for flash tool" and i keep getting errors in SP tool.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by nani667: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Kurupt01: Great opsson users grin although am not new to android, but am new to android development so am using this medium to appeal to the android development gurus in the house to please create a "Special" thread for Opsson phones development to enable users like myself out there who would love to utilize thier opsson smartphones. Suggested topics to right on "rooting, how to creat back up(rom), flashing the rom and custom roms kiss"

that's not necessary sir ...any Questions or issues you have you can just post them here...and you'll get a solution
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Kurupt01: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
nani.666:

that's not necessary sir ...any Questions or issues you have you can just post them here...and you'll get a solution
thanks bro. grin grin
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
as long as you don't have your device rooted..go ahead...utilize the update provided. A friend of mine just did his..... and I'm done with mine too.

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Kurupt01: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
I hope using ifont will not brick my phone?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
theanonymous: as long as you don't have your device rooted..go ahead...utilize the update provided. A friend of mine just did his..... and I'm done with mine too.
What is the update take care of,
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
nani.666:

@nani please help, a friend robot is lying down with an error triangle at the recovery mode and is affecting play store
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
theanonymous: as long as you don't have your device rooted..go ahead...utilize the update provided. A friend of mine just did his..... and I'm done with mine too.
Bro pls help me on how you make asphalt 6 that comes with tecno work on your device, probably give me the apk please o.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by ihafiz17: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Some one pls send me d number of a confirm opsson dealer in lagos and d address. I am badly in need of dis fone
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by nani667: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2013
Kurupt01: I hope using ifont will not brick my phone?

ifont will brick ya phone... if you are rooted and have CWM installed...and have a backup of your ROM... then you're free to experiment with ifont...if not, then just stay clear if any font changing app
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 1:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Niscolinx: Pls guys cn u advice me on d one 2 buy between opsson ivo 6622 and gionee p2, i kw d specs bt i really wnt sm1 dat has had a taste of d two phones. Pls dnt b biased
go for p2 bro am using it and is an ausome fine especially d ba3 n display

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Kurupt01: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2013
nani.666:

ifont will brick ya phone... if you are rooted and have CWM installed...and have a backup of your ROM... then you're free to experiment with ifont...if not, then just stay clear if any font changing app
Thanks bro. so even after having CWM installed I still have to back up my ROM? pls how do I go about backing up of my ROM? thank you
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2013
elijahdre: still much in stock.we are reliable.
call or watsapp: 08034795720
Pin: 7c71f6c4
hw much will u use 2 deliver it 2 imo
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2013
Pls where can I get this phone in Aba
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2013
evergreen247: Bro pls help me on how you make asphalt 6 that comes with tecno work on your device, probably give me the apk please o.
I collected mine from a tecno device... here's what I did; I took from the device..asphalt 6, Gameloft live, little big city and wonder zoo. I simply installed all of 'em..don't open it just yet. Now, from the tecno..using Ex explorer, goto file manager, sdcard/Gameloft/games and zip the cache files there both the asphalt and the one below (I think its less than 1kb)..send 'em to your phone... unzip it and create a folder and paste it Sdcard/Gameloft/games/paste it here.

Open the asphalt and wait for 'installing files' dont worry, it doesn't require internet connection.

Enjoy!!

if it takes more than 3-5mins...reboot ur phone. open it again and wait!
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2013
ihafiz17: Some one pls send me d number of a confirm opsson dealer in lagos and d address. I am badly in need of dis fone

Opsson Number: 0803 325 4953
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2013
Niscolinx: hw much will u use 2 deliver it 2 imo
Dude, he prefers you call/whatsapp him. he doesn't post prices here...as written above; use the details "call or watsapp: 08034795720
Pin: 7c71f6c4"
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2013
harden: go for p2 bro am using it and is an ausome fine especially d ba3 n display
you forgot to write;
- it lags
- just one sim 3G-enabled
- it tend to get hot during heavy usage
and
- Opsson ivo 6622 is better!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (46) (Reply)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Is (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Picture A Sign Of Immaturity? / Football Manager Mobile 2016 Is Out!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.