Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (32442 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2013
jmaine: So disappointing embarassed

Sorry boi!! Next time.. Dont defend "your own" when there's 'nuff evidence!!

Anada thing, you an UTTER FVCKTARD! Pele! grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by ballabriggs: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2013
You see am. Later when plane crash the devils will say it is an 'act of god'.

Independence is critical for the effective governance of an organisation run by professionals like the NCAA. However, where professionals are reduced to houseboys of politicians, how do you want them to function effectively?

This shows they have no control over their finances. This shows Madam vampire can wake up one day, tell NCAA she needs a new g-string and GBAM, NCAA MD will run to yaba market to buy one. Tell me how such organisations will function effectively.

In her greed, not even one vehicle was enough, she requested for two. Money which could have been used to improve the lightning at that Murtala Muhammed International Airport that is as dark as a Dunlop tire.

Tomorrow when another one crashes, Madam Vampire will say it is an 'act of god', forgetting how she has been manipulating critical safety organisations for her own selfishness.

16 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by oduaboy1: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Brimmie:

See this Toddler!? undecided If i take Rag wipe you for face ehn!? Mo'R'on!!
He was been sarcastic

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by taharqa: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Mo'R'on

If it were to be Tinubu or fashola that were involved, I wondered if you'd still make this kind of comment.
Tinubu and Fashola have been involved in way worst things. The recent Scam that was d Lekki-Epe Concessioning/Unconcessioning Scheme, d SMOTHEST SCHEME ever conducted in this country's history, is just one of d many corrupt practices going on in Lagos. Many of u HYPOCRITES now pontificating on this very stu.pid and disappointing move by d Aviation Min, were conveniently Mute when the details of that scheme were broken. So SHUT ya mouth; many of us don't take u HYPOCRITES rantings as anytin but that..

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by playmode(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2013
Why is that corrupt politicians always look like baboons ,just look at how ugly this stella looks.Just as ugly as Jonathan the chief baboon,judgement day is coming and the roads will be drenched with their blood.

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by taharqa: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Oduah has disappointed me on many grounds by this stu.pid move. And that is most unfortunate, esp for one that is not only one of d most Performing Mins in d current cabinet but perhaps one that hv done d most work in d Aviation Sector in Naija's history. How cud she have allowed herself to be messed up like this? What the ffuck is reali wrong with Nigerian Politicians How does she 'handle' this now...... If She leaves office today on account of this sillly move, I wud 'mourn' her; but then, she shld blame herself for bringing such on herself

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by donchris9999: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2013
This is why i hate this woman. . This same woman that her husband was a minister and she told jonathan to remove her husband and replace him with her. Now, karma don come. My prayer is that this woman should be lynched and disgraced for the evil she is. I just hate this woman.

Women, women, women. The most corupt and id.iot-ic person in this country is diezani alison madueke. I remember patricia etteh, patience jonathan, okojo iweala. All this i.d.ots are women. Can jonathan please do away with women in his government so that we can move forward. A woman presided over this ASUU strike as a minister b4 she was axed. Oh God make a president, let me see the id.ot that will come and tell me to give women 10percent in my government. R.u.bishh.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2013
donchris9999: This is why i hate this woman. . This same woman that her husband was a minister and she told jonathan to remove her husband and replace him with her. Now, karma don come. My prayer is that this woman should be lynched and disgraced for the evil she is. I just hate this woman.

Women, women, women. The most corupt and id.iot-ic person in this country is diezani alison madueke. I remember patricia etteh, patience jonathan, okojo iweala. All this i.d.ots are women. Can jonathan please do away with women in his government so that we can move forward. A woman presided over this ASUU strike as a minister b4 she was axed. Oh God make a president, let me see the id.ot that will come and tell me to give women 10percent in my government. R.u.bishh.

Bros who is her husband
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by takedat(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros who is her husband
Bros you still show up? Shame no dey catch you?

20 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by pullyacap: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2013
FRESH AIR= Carbon Monoxide + Methyl gas

Putrefying,choking,nauseating and ghoulish

Ategun abosi indeed!

10 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by donchris9999: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Bro! Do you think am lying. She is not using her husband surname guy. I think this is her maiden name, she is using it to confuse people. Her husband was a former minister of state for works under this same administration. Please do a research i cant remember the man's name now.
chukwudi44:

Bros who is her husband
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2013
taharqa: Tinubu and Fashola have been involved in way worst things. The recent Scam that was d Lekki-Epe Concessioning/Unconcessioning Scheme, d SMOTHEST SCHEME ever conducted in this country's history, is just one of d many corrupt practices going on in Lagos. Many of u HYPOCRITES now pontificating on this very stu.pid and disappointing move by d Aviation Min, were conveniently Mute when the details of that scheme were broken. So SHUT ya mouth; many of us don't take u HYPOCRITES rantings as anytin but that..

Now you can see your life in the opening with your hypocrisy. . . . . . Now we know why ya'll are working tirelessly to kill Saharareporters and Premiumtimes. Bury your head in shame !

15 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by pullyacap: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros who is her husband

Dr Chris Ogiemwonyi. Former MD of Nigeria Gas Company

One of the subsidiaries of NNPC

Don't be fooled by the surname....Ogiemwonyi is her 3rd marriage

Ogiemwonyi is an Edo man by the way

6 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by takedat(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2013
donchris9999: Bro! Do you think am lying. She is not using her husband surname guy. I think this is her maiden name, she is using it to confuse people. Her husband was a former minister of state for works under this same administration. Please do a research i cant remember the man's name now.
Yeah, I think you are right. Seems she is separated. She no longer bears her husband's surname, she is now referred to simply as Stella Oduah.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2013
Greedy woman.....not one but two.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by oduaboy1: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2013
taharqa: Tinubu and Fashola have been involved in way worst things. The recent Scam that was d Lekki-Epe Concessioning/Unconcessioning Scheme, d SMOTHEST SCHEME ever conducted in this country's history, is just one of d many corrupt practices going on in Lagos. Many of u HYPOCRITES now pontificating on this very stu.pid and disappointing move by d Aviation Min, were conveniently Mute when the details of that scheme were broken. So SHUT ya mouth; many of us don't take u HYPOCRITES rantings as anytin but that..
my dear you are a mad man.

7 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by donchris9999: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2013
Al the whole loop-holes in this jonathan government are coming from women.
His wife pej, that one no dey hear word sef. Minister of petroleum diezani the frog-eye. Former minister of education ruquayatu. Now this be.ast in human skin odua.okonjo iweala and s.tupid sure-p thing. I can go on and on.

All in the name of gender equality and giving women 35percent, merit is being sacrificed on the alter of gender nonsense.

It is high time the constitution is amended that every post should be gotten through election and not appointments both as ministers. Each ministerial portfolio should pass through election from proffessionals of that portfolio. Let me see how all this women that use to wear gold chain necklaces with makeups worth millions of dollars will be able to afford this lifestyle.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by omenka(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Hope "Boko Haram" doesn't bomb some church up north today...

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Omen100(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2013
taharqa: Oduah has disappointed me on many grounds by this stu.pid move. And that is most unfortunate, esp for one that is not only one of d most Performing Mins in d current cabinet but perhaps one that hv done d most work in d Aviation Sector in Naija's history. How cud she have allowed herself to be messed up like this? What the ffuck is reali wrong with Nigerian Politicians How does she 'handle' this now...... If She leaves office today on account of this sillly move, I wud 'mourn' her; but then, she shld blame herself for bringing such on herself

Make una see oooooooooo, even Satan d devil dey join dey shout amen & dis shows that the end things we have always been cautious off is really near.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Omen100(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2013
take dat: Bros you still show up? Shame no dey catch you?

u know say man must wack, even him broda called taharqa put mouth 4 inside matter.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by duwdu: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Brimmie:

See this Toddler!? undecided If i take Rag wipe you for face ehn!? Mo'R'on!!

I think the guy whose post you responded to was just being sarcastic, at least with that post.

In the meantime, dear mods, this is another request from another contributor for you to kindly feature this thread on the front page, (if not already front-page since I delved into the thread about an hour ago.) Thanks in advace.

P34c3
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by deeptesting(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

With a thief like this as your role model, the sky is your limit dude. Wish you all the best ! grin

Thank you and I also wish you the best......

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by funnyx(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2013
A thief is a thief be it Igbo,Yoruba, Hausa, British etc
A pig is a pig even if its donned in the best attire with several layers of pancake, lipstick, Mary kay etc

That's why we must call a spade a spade, condemn corruption and bad governance even if your blood relatives are involved otherwise you're part of the problem.

12 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2013

My man, abeg go and die somewhere. Shame no dey catch u? How much are they paying you to sound stu*pid online all the time. U no dey tire? Dont you call outta work sometimes just to chill with your family? Dont you have loved ones? Are you that poverty stricken that you cant take a day off from sounding like a dunce? Isnt today a Muslim Public Holiday in your country? Dont you have friends and family to go celebrate, make merry and feast with?

20 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2013
pullyacap: FRESH AIR= Carbon Monoxide + Methyl gas

Putrefying,choking,nauseating and ghoulish

Ategun abosi indeed!

255 Million Likes!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Femolacaster(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2013
taharqa: Oduah has disappointed me on many grounds by this stu.pid move. And that is most unfortunate, esp for one that is not only one of d most Performing Mins in d current cabinet but perhaps one that hv done d most work in d Aviation Sector in Naija's history. How cud she have allowed herself to be messed up like this? What the ffuck is reali wrong with Nigerian Politicians How does she 'handle' this now...... If She leaves office today on account of this sillly move, I wud 'mourn' her; but then, she shld blame herself for bringing such on herself
Despite the fact that you are a Gej fan, you are always objective and not bias when it comes to corruption.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2013
take dat: Bros you still show up? Shame no dey catch you?

Olodo did you not show up after Tinubu has almost emptied lagos state's treasury! Oloribruku

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2013
kingoflag:

My man, abeg go and die somewhere. Shame no dey catch u? How much are they paying you to sound stu*pid online all the time. U no dey tire? Dont you call outta work sometimes just to chill with your family? Dont you have loved ones? Are you that poverty stricken that you cant take a day off from sounding like a dunce? Isnt today a Muslim Public Holiday in your country? Dont you have friends and family to go celebrate, make merry and feast with?

Oh Boi!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2013
I wonder why all the buzz, this is purely an act of God.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 4chi: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

With a thief like this as your role model, the sky is your limit dude. Wish you all the best ! grin

Omo, see face with about 98 different colours......Anselm madubukoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2013
odua boy: my dear you are a mad man.

Shut up joor nobi truth him talk.who does not know Tinubu is Nigeria's No 1 thief
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2013
chukwudi44:

Olodo did you not show up after Tinubu has almost emptied lagos state's treasury! Oloribruku

UTTER FVCKTARD!!! grin grin

You have no evidence about that! Pls this is about Oduah.. The Gorilla with Lens and Some Mary-Kay!!

Chukwu, try to be Civil.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Gabriel Daudu Loses At Appeal Court After Being Jailed For 154 Years / Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko / My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.