Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (32443 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by IGBOSON1: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Oh boy....see feeding frenzy! The apc/fkk crew seem to be having a field day on this thread! They lay in wait in the bushes, and as soon as it looks like a GEJ appointee has mis-stepped (esp' if he/she is Igbo) they all emerge screaming blue murder and demanding for their head on a platter!

The bigger issue here is waste in gov't! No money was stolen to purchase those cars......which i have no doubt would have been a regular occurrence in the past! We've had situations were public servants have got away with billions (sometimes in dollars) and they made sure there was no paper trail to implicate them with.

The minister should have known better, seeing as there are so many vultures, bigots and Igbo haters just looking for the slightest opportunity to call for her sack!

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Oh boy....see feeding frenzy! The apc/fkk crew seem to be having a field day on this thread! They lay in wait in the bushes, and as soon as it looks like a GEJ appointee has mis-stepped (esp' if he/she is Igbo) they all emerge screaming blue murder and demanding for their head on a platter!

The bigger issue here is waste in gov't! No money was stolen to purchase those cars......which i have no doubt would have been a regular occurrence in the past! We've had situations were public servants have got away with billions (sometimes in dollars) and they made sure there was no paper trail to implicate them with.

The minister should have known better, seeing as there are so many vultures, bigots and Igbo haters just looking for the slightest opportunity to call for her sack!

I know it won't be too long before a m0ron starts to defend her shameful malfeasance along tribal line.

33 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
4chi:

Omo, see face with about 98 different colours......Anselm madubukoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OVOKO!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by ettybaba(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
Front page please. Haba.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by idupaul: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
taharqa: Oduah has disappointed me on many grounds by this stu.pid move. And that is most unfortunate, esp for one that is not only one of d most Performing Mins in d current cabinet but perhaps one that hv done d most work in d Aviation Sector in Naija's history. How cud she have allowed herself to be messed up like this? What the ffuck is reali wrong with Nigerian Politicians How does she 'handle' this now...... If She leaves office today on account of this sillly move, I wud 'mourn' her; but then, she shld blame herself for bringing such on herself

With this comment I now have some level of respect for you ( before this comment I ranked U with lizards I see on my fence). When U see White and call it white you should be commended because that's the only way this country will become a better place to live.

12 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by takedat(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2013
chukwudi44:

Olodo did you not show up after Tinubu has almost emptied lagos state's treasury! Oloribruku
Omo ale, I will never shamelessly defend any politician when presented with well documented evidence of corrupt practice.

16 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by buoye1(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
So who we go blv now......Na ministry abi na ministerha!!!!Naijaria.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:

EXPERT!! grin grin
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by jmaine: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Brimmie:

Sorry boi!! Next time.. Dont defend "your own" when there's 'nuff evidence!!

What do you mean by "Don't defend your own" ?

You will look very silly if you can't furnish proof of me saying anything for or against this topic until now.

Kindly show me where i defended this act and proof foolishness is not embedded in your ancestral DNA.

Brimmie:

Anada thing, I AM AN ABSOLUTE UTTER FVCKTARD! Pele! grin grin

Good to know . . . . .
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2013
ettybaba: Front page please. Haba.

You sef see am!??
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Willy2willy: For Yorubas to be happy, allow them to loot as they wish

You've gone back into your r.ertarded mode.

11 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3ace(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2013
And the NCAA guy interviewed on Channels TV this morning stylishly dodged to confirm the rumour of this transaction as Maupe put it. I suspect connivance and by this NCAA guy.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by duwdu: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2013
Brimmie:

255 Million Likes!!! grin grin

:grin: :grin: :biggrin:

P34c3
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by sleekp1: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2013
You morons find specks in other people's eyes while leaving the log in your eyes. Stella is going no where and haters can go hug transformers.
Tinubu is busy buying Lagos up and you're here chatting nonsense. Mtcheeeew!!

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3ace(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2013
Willy2willy: For Yorubas to be happy, allow them to loot as they wish
So this is how far your brain can take you today. Posting this trash on every thread until you constitute a nuisance to everybody?

9 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by theripper3: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2013
Oooh Boy, see major feeck up. E go soon die down sha
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by sleekp1: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2013
Willy2willy: For Yorubas to be happy, allow them to loot as they wish, for 40yrs Yorubas helped Hausa/Fulani North ruin the Economy of this country, things are no more going their way, it is no more easy to loot as they wanted, that is why they are trying hard to bring down Jonathan, but they are little small boys.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by khamas19: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2013
..lobatan...where is that SincereGabonese of a person lol....fresh air ko foul mess ni.....my people come 2015 close your doors and windows
lest this "ill wind" blow into your house...

13 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2013
jmaine:

What do you mean by "Don't defend your own" ?

You will look very silly if you can't furnish proof of me saying anything for or against this topic until now.

Kindly show me where i defended this act and proof foolishness is not embedded in your ancestral DNA.

Good to know . . . . .

You decided to keep mute.. We all know hw you bump on Tinubu' threads!

Morafucker, you still an UTTER FVCKTARD!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by hybeekay9: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2013
shocked OMG!!! I'm gonna start preparing spiritual bullet. #HOME MADE#
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by sleekp1: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Its our time to loot so y'all can go hang because she ain't going no where.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Willy2willy: For Yorubas to be happy, allow them to loot as they wish, for 40yrs Yorubas helped Hausa/Fulani North ruin the Economy of this country, things are no more going their way, it is no more easy to loot as they wanted, that is why they are trying hard to bring down Jonathan, but they are little small boys.
reuben abati and doyin okupe are both yorubas and here on nairaland we see yoruba poster bash and tongue lash them daily but anytime an ibo or s/s politician is rebuked you guys become defensive

21 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by takedat(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2013
I wonder why the nurses in your psychiatric ward allow you access to the internet? Is it to infect others with your stupidity and madness?

12 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by taharqa: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Now you can see your life in the opening with your hypocrisy. . . . . . Now we know why ya'll are working tirelessly to kill Saharareporters and Premiumtimes. Bury your head in shame !
O boy, Yess o, MASTUR.BATE away. It is understandable. That is d ONLY tin you chaps can do anyways: Mastur.bate away and mk lots of ultimately meaningless Noise. And, Oduah has by this her fooolish move provided you chaps with a reali Swell opportunity here: SO go get two full cans of Vasline (d oily one), rest yr head on a Sofa, put your two legs up, put ya hands tha and rub away. It wud feel sooo Good. TEMPORARILY.... Carry go

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by sleekp1: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2013
take dat: I wonder why the nurses in your psychiatric ward allows you access to the internet? Is it to infect others with your stupidity and madness?

You should ask your own nurse that question.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by sleekp1: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2013
taharqa: O boy, Yess o, MASTUR.BATE away. It is understandable. That is d ONLY tin you chaps can do anyways: Mastur.bate away and mk lots of ultimately meaningless Noise. And, Oduah has by this her fooolish move provided you chaps with a reali Swell opportunity here: SO go get two full cans of Vasline (d oily one), rest yr head on a Sofa, put your two legs up, put ya hands tha and rub away. It wud feel sooo Good. TEMPORARILY.... Carry go
grin grin grin
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by sleekp1: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2013
[size=14pt]Time for other regions to loot fvck it.[/size]
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by blacksta(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:

A55 licking to the highest level - so where did the extra payment go - I suspect bmw now sells a car 3 times the cost to Nigerians - Anyway the Joke is on Nigerians . One day money go finish.

12 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by theripper3: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Odua, who is after your life?

255M will get me a Buggatti Veyron and dat car u got with some change still.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 / Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule / President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.