Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Mother And Child Relation W.r.t. Time Change. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Child Relation W.r.t. Time Change. (519 Views)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Child Relation W.r.t. Time Change. by asco15(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2013
At 3 years "Mommy I love you.
At 10 years "Mom whatever"
At 16 years "My Mom is so annoying."
At 18 years "I'm leaving this house".
At 25 years "Mom you were right".
At 30 years"I want to go to Mom's house".
At 50 years " I don't want to lose my Mom.
At 70 years " I would give up everything to
have my mom here with me".
You only have one Mom.
if you appreciate your Mom .
Like and comment " I love you mummy" ..
Re: Mother And Child Relation W.r.t. Time Change. by asco15(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2013
I luv mum

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Child Choose His Own Field? / Business For You! / House Fumigation And Pest Controls Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.