Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Do You Fancy Any Other Country's National Football Team? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Fancy Any Other Country's National Football Team? (697 Views)

Five Shocking Facts About The Swaziland National Football Team / Malawi National Football Team Coach "Saintfiet" Quits After Loss To Nigeria. / Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Fancy Any Other Country's National Football Team? by 2scorehigh(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Apart from the Super Eagles (assuming you even like the Super Eagles), do you fancy any other country's national football team? Why do you support them?

As for me, I like the Seleção boys from Brazil. Their fighting spirit. Their ever supply of raw talents. Their completeness. And their business-mindedness.

With them, victory is almost assured because they seem to always have this insatiable quest for victory. Apart from that, don't say I told you but to me, there is nothing in football as sweet as in watching Brazil — losing

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Under 17 World Cup Nigeria Vs Sweden Tomorrow By 5pm / Microsoft Santiago Bernabeu: Microsoft In Talks With Madrid Over Stadium Naming / Conversation Between Eaglet Dad And NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.