Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor (2098 Views)

I Need A Programming Tutor / IS Pascal A Good Programming Language / Any Good Programming Tutor In Abuja ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by dokunbam(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
I need someone that can tutor me through computer programming. I have started reading on my own and i can do some little stuff in Python and Java, but that is not enough.
I need real face to face interaction because am very inquisitive, i want to learn more, I want to create and explore the world of computer programming. I need someone to look up to when i need answers, someone to tell me to do stuffs. Basically am a total beginner, but am bent on learning it to the core. I have great ideas that I wanted to put into computer programming but most of the guys i share my ideas with always recreate and get away with it. So the little knowledge about programming is really drawing me back in that aspect.

I will like someone with Python, Java or c++, Php and some other web base programming language. I believe with a couple of month with what i have learnt I should be able to on the path.

I also have a very good knowledge of internet applications and search engine optimization and some little computer tricks.
anyone can send me a private message and we can start negotiation from there

my email is getguideinfo@gmail.com or pls whatsapp and SMS 08136693368
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by dokunbam(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by dsypha(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
drop ur nom let me add u on watsapp if u are on it, U dnt promise to teach u, i could be a guide, not teach from scratch. if u agrree, den drop ur nom

i know Java only
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by dokunbam(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
dsypha: drop ur nom let me add u on watsapp if u are on it, U dnt promise to teach u, i could be a guide, not teach from scratch. if u agrree, den drop ur nom

i know Java only

08136693368 whatsapp and SMS

thanks
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by dokunbam(m): 5:22am On Oct 18, 2013
ok
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by GideonG(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2013
Are you interested in Java and Android? That's my field!
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by ogunayo: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2013
Use www.echelontrainingportal.com to teach yourself and post difficult questions
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by CODEEATER(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
GideonG: Are you interested in Java and Android? That's my field!
plz drop ur numbr
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by GideonG(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
CODE-EATER:
plz drop ur numbr

Follow me on twitter @GideonGeorge
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by dsypha(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
GideonG:

Bros Pls oo, dont be offended wats d need of following u on twitter? do u want to teach him in twitter, You just want to take advantage of the fact that hes a learner... sorry oo, if i sound offensive, Just doesnt feel right...
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by dsypha(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
GideonG:

Bro there cant be any better teacher to you than yourself... You are better learning on your own, since u have previous experience in programming, I think.... add me on whatsapp, i could be a guide the best way i can...

Note: I dont promise to teach u from scratch, i can onli put u tru and guide u.
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by GideonG(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
dsypha:

Bros Pls oo, dont be offended wats d need of following u on twitter? do u want to teach him in twitter, You just want to take advantage of the fact that hes a learner... sorry oo, if i sound offensive, Just doesnt feel right...

I am sorry, I am not so comfortable dropping my phone number online for some reasons I don't know. I am a busy person with so many work on my head every day. I have deadlines to meet some programming stuff. But I respect your opinion though, I shouldn't even reply with my twitter handle I will just view his profile and follow him here so we can be able to exchange emails or so, but my phone number? I don't think so.
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by Ajibel(m): 12:34am On Oct 20, 2013
*clears throat*

embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by dokunbam(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ajibel: *clears throat*

embarassed embarassed

Do u want to teach me?
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by ogunayo: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2013
U can use echelontrainingportal.com to train yourself and post question. they are there to assist you
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by dokunbam(m): 3:40am On Nov 06, 2013
ok
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by Successguilders: 3:43am On Nov 06, 2013
dokunbam: I need someone that can tutor me through computer programming. I have started reading on my own and i can do some little stuff in Python and Java, but that is not enough.
I need real face to face interaction because am very inquisitive, i want to learn more, I want to create and explore the world of computer programming. I need someone to look up to when i need answers, someone to tell me to do stuffs. Basically am a total beginner, but am bent on learning it to the core. I have great ideas that I wanted to put into computer programming but most of the guys i share my ideas with always recreate and get away with it. So the little knowledge about programming is really drawing me back in that aspect.

I will like someone with Python, Java or c++, Php and some other web base programming language. I believe with a couple of month with what i have learnt I should be able to on the path.

I also have a very good knowledge of internet applications and search engine optimization and some little computer tricks.
anyone can send me a private message and we can start negotiation from there

my email is getguideinfo@gmail.com or pls whatsapp and SMS 08136693368
let me give you for a token java videos that improved my skills greatly, it has project work inclusive

emmanueltechnology 15 @gmail.com
Re: I Need A Good Programming Tutor/mentor by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
08039283378 you can contact me if you need a system programmer in Warri, Delta state. I have my first degree in Mathematics and Statistics and equipped myself with the knowledge of computer programming after registering in a computer college.

If you are in Warri and need a tutor on programming, 08039283378 is my contact number.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Now Adds Your Signature To Your Comment / Data Science/analysis Roadmap / Why Do Big Companies Outsource Their Software Projects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.