Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:55 PM

People Hear My Story Oooooooooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Hear My Story Oooooooooo (1634 Views)

Which one should I marry among these ladies? Please tell me oooooooooo / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / I Love To Hear My Gf Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by soulamanne(m): 4:34am On Jul 05, 2008
am 25 she s 19.i luv her die.she claims she does too.her mom and sis sabi me.i 1ce checkd her in skul and she dropd me afta 10mins for a party.i ltr saw with anoda guy but she didnt know.she apologised for leavin me and begd me to come see her again.i did a phone call she was gone.she said she d seen me!she wants to eat her cake and ve it, paroles thn takeme to mama.ma feelis for her r gone bout she dosnt know cos am still playin along as the fool.game over but then game on!pple pls comment on this.i don spend 4 dis gal o!she asks me for money always apart from crd o.yab me wella i know mind.gals plllllsssss talk too.na unilag babe
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by Mesmerize(f): 4:40am On Jul 05, 2008
omo, your grammar is just too much jor

@post
you're both playing each other for a fool. .
you dnt love her anymore , but she still think you do
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by Sisikill: 5:13am On Jul 05, 2008
Scratching Head

I don't get it but he's asked us to comment. okay oh.

Ehmm. . . OP, what can I say? I mean really. . . what can be said? This situation requires deep analysis, like any situation but deeper. You are looking for the truth but it's all relative. . . because truth is nothing but a feeling that something is true. Sure at the end of the day, whatever will be will, you know que sera, sera? Just keep your fingers crossed that april showers bring june flowers.

I hope this makes as much sense as your post.

Good luck.
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by ima1(f): 5:18am On Jul 05, 2008
why is it that when a girl 2time a guy he complains about how much he has spent on her. gimme a break you should move on if she is 2timing n ignore her, since you no longer have feelings 4 her. simple
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by CARUSO(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2008
@Post

reading your post is so painful, more like a mother having children and knowing she wld not live long to see them grow

on the basis of that, i give up!!!
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by Mesmerize(f): 6:15am On Jul 05, 2008
lmao!! Caruso, I give up on ya!!
so are we playing hide N seek now? sad
when I sleep, you come out of hiding? tongue embarassed
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by cescky(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2008
Sisikill:

Scratching Head

Ehmm. . . OP, what can I say? I mean really. . . what can be said? This situation requires deep analysis, like any situation but deeper. You are looking for the truth but it's all relative. . . because truth is nothing but a feeling that something is true. Sure at the end of the day, whatever will be will, you know que sera, sera? Just keep your fingers crossed that april showers bring june flowers.

Good luck.

grin grin grin grin grin grin ur too sharp for ur own good

@post
she used u like a footmat,stepped allover u,dont think she ever was really felling you from the onset if u ask me
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by CARUSO(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2008
Mesmerize:

lmao!! Caruso, I give up on ya!!
so are we playing hide N seek now? sad
when I sleep, you come out of hiding? tongue embarassed

i swear oo
we dey battle different time zone
i got home yday around 600am, drinking with the boys, some kinna reunion shit!
anyway how u been my dear?
x
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by StephenP(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2008
@poster, I'm sorry but can you say that again in English?
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by ladybam(f): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2008
@ post

i am confused too. the gramma dint really ring through. grin grin grin grin
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by Mesmerize(f): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2008
CARUSO:

anyway how u been my dear?
x
smiley embarassed angry shocked cool smiley
will leave an offline. . later smiley
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by Persona82(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2008
Lemme "TRY" and replay so it'll be more understandable

He's 25 She 19 grin grin

Apparently He loved her (but not the case anymore)

Is Familiar with Her Family (met 'em a couple of times)

She does what she wants especially when in company of others (Prefers their company rather than his)?
According to him: She plays around and makes him feels like he's the only one (or rather on top of the list) and still benefits from him (recharge cards and money)

He has seen thru her game but is playing along. and needs ur advice
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by Wizzy01: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2008
The fact is that u are a "fool", And u just allow such girls go cos u cant do em nothing, she has used a teenage romance scope 2 scam a 25year old.
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by Pataki: 1:00am On Jul 06, 2008
Sisikill:

Scratching Head

Good luck.
Nairaland!!!!

You and the poster fit understand each other well well. grin grin
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by topup: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2008
Stop buying her things, if she leaves you (though this topic is pretty old), then you will have your answer.
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by galatico(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2008
You're full of shit!!!
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by Tgirl4real(f): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2008
Sisikill:

Scratching Head

Good luck.

I dig your style. It sure makes more sense than the post.
Re: People Hear My Story Oooooooooo by Queenbee1718: 12:50am On Feb 17, 2019
Hi ladies

Quality and Effective Kayan Mata Aphrodisiac made from 100% natural herbs and roots for sale.

We have Bride to be and Married women set available
is your marriage going through rough moments and you and your spouse hardly see eye to eye?
do you have a cheating husband,
is the the other room not spicy as it should be, weve got u covered and a trial will convince you.

products ranging from
attraction and bonding set
tsimi
intoxic
gumba
attraction bead
gindin ayu
mai ayu
powdered sweetner( u will mix with youghurt or milk)
liquid sweetner
libido booster
sugar lump
tlc rock
burst and bum enlargement
uku balai
vaginal tightener
chicken herbs etc

These are 100% herbal sexual wellness products and in no way fetish at all. Just like use herbs for
Fever same way herbs can be used to spice your home. Satisfy your man and he will have no time for side Chic's.

Serious calls only...we don't do juju so pls don't ask, most of products are pure honey based,plants and roots.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cant U Say No! / culture / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.