Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453625 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
femmoy: i use myself as the point of contact to every one of us going to the embassy for spring admission that the good lord prepare the ground ahead of us.
God is our help

Amen ooooo... God should also favour us on our day of interview

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
bigfrancis21:

You're proceeding on to a PhD? How about getting a good job with your MS degree and then getting your company to file for the green card for you?

Or you want to be a lecturer?

Yea, that's why I said I'm deferring to 2015 (Fall). I've started applying for jobs now towards my 29 months OPT but later will drop it for the PhD (God knows the best). My furthering isn't to instruct but because of my love for Pharmacological research jobs and most of them require a PhD degree, since it's all about making lab your pet grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Walspring:

No be so nah, the guy fit dey busy and maybe that was why he never reply your pm..
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
kunlebal: cant wait to share my success story in part 5, since i was not able to share it in part 4. i pray that part 5 success stories will be far better than part 4, if you believe say a BIG AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. cheesy

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms Nas:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Ms Nas, what's up nah? You nor even holla at ur boy again. Wetin i do you?

grin Anyway, how's study? Keep pushing. It's gonna pay off soon.

Btw! What's up with ur bb? I've been trying to get in touch with you but to no avail. How's ur white lover doing?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
moving train thingz on point, thread eating pages with swag.

i salute the oga at d top justwise for the good job.

greetings! bigfrancis, imperouxx, ricky, walspring, nd everybody. unto part 5 levels.

cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Babs911(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
obotubong:

sometimes they dont need to ask you a question directly cos your ans in prev question, sometimes ans the next questions e.g you ans about why California shows dat you had no ties to the foreign country and the vo had doubt that your cousin would spend so much money on you (looking at your tuition and cost of staying on campus and general cost of living in California which is an expensive city relative to other US cities). again its just my opinion which doesn't necessary mean dats wat he looked at. its well my broda.
Thanks my broda have note that and im so glad for your brotherhood concern. pls any contribution concerning my cousin sponsoring me that is confusing enough will be appreciated if shared with me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Babs911(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
lisadem:

it's okay. All is well. You will get it this second attempt. Got your PM alert on NL but not reflected in my email box yet. Don't know what's amiss. Am just gonna send you another one and hope you get it and reply swiftly.

Success is yours...
Amen. Have resend the request again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
nomso27: moving train thingz on point, thread eating pages with swag.

i salute the oga at d top justwise for the good job.

greetings! bigfrancis, imperouxx, ricky, walspring, nd everybody. unto part 5 levels.

cool

we all hail you too!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
imperiouxx:

angry
tongue tongue tongue Painment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Amefrica: @Ms Nas, what's up nah? You nor even holla at ur boy again. Wetin i do you?

grin Anyway, how's study? Keep pushing. It's gonna pay off soon.

Btw! What's up with ur bb? I've been trying to get in touch with you but to no avail. How's ur white lover doing?
Thanks, he's good smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
I believe I'd share my testimony on this part in Jesus name smiley smiley smiley

Ms Nas, how are you doing? Where is my ileya meat?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by babsharon(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Babs911: Thanks my broda have note that and im so glad for your brotherhood concern. pls any contribution concerning my cousin sponsoring me that is confusing enough will be appreciated if shared with me.
for α cousin †̥o sponsor you, bro u have †̥o provide α cogent reason why he/she want †̥o sponsor you. If you are using your dad or mum as α sponsor you won't have much stress like that of cousin.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
kofsy: I believe I'd share my testimony on this part in Jesus name smiley smiley smiley

Me too get that believe ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms Nas:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahahahhaha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
kofsy: I believe I'd share my testimony on this part in Jesus name smiley smiley smiley

Amen and me too.. But u selfish oo! U nor even include me. embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by newacca: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
imperiouxx:

UNMC, Omaha I heard it's nice. I got some schools for myself but haven't started applying until Nov. However, may have to defer the admission till 2015 once I get it undecided
Bro,I followed you here. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
newacca:
Bro,I followed you here. cheesy

Yes sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Chars1289: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hello House
Can NYSC be a good home tie or a No No at the embassy.
I see the program as a thief of time so i intend applying for M.sc immediately afta my studies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by babsharon(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chars1289: Hello House
I see the program as a thief of time so i intend applying for M.sc immediately afta my studies
If u can rap d VO with that, I think u can still use it as home tie.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2013

The Ileya meat wey i chop for my dreams abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by obotubong: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
babsharon:
If u can rap d VO with that, I think u can still use it as home tie.

are you sure about that? i personally think its too much of a gamble using NYSC cos the vo maybe aware that NYSC is only needed if you intend to work in nigeria after studies and since the purpose of you saying NYSC is to show u wud come back, the vo may think then if you dont wanna come back to work here then nysc wudnt be necessary which is the reason you are deferring the service till further notice cos you have no intention of coming back to work in niaja. i personally think you shud think of something better. you be guy man, crack your brain.

and again its just my opinion. wat do i know? i never get my own visa yet.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chars1289: Hello House

Most times, they don't even ask about the NYSC. They believe every Nigerian grad must have done the mandatory NYSC. So, NYSC isn't a determinant that an applicant has any home tie. Therefore, look for something better than that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Chars1289: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tnks all for yur comments..i neva meant that i will put it straight to d v.o dt 'NYSC is a waste of time'....my idea is dt shld incase am asked wht my plans afta studies are?i intend to cme bck home for d compulsory nysc and serve in so so company.so my questn is hop this reply wld be a convincing home tie to d v.o?
Anyways since it isnt a pressing issue according to yu guys..no p den.tnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by obotubong: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chars1289: Tnks all for yur comments..i neva meant that i will put it straight to d v.o dt 'NYSC is a waste of time'....my idea is dt shld incase am asked wht my plans afta studies are?i intend to cme bck home for d compulsory nysc and serve in so so company.so my questn is hop this reply wld be a convincing home tie to d v.o?

all we are saying in simple english is dat using NYSC as a home tie isnt a good enough reason and you cud be denied simply by that. think of something better is the advice, full stop
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Chars1289: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
obotubong:

all we are saying in simple english is dat using NYSC as a home tie isnt a good enough reason and you cud be denied simply by that. think of something better is the advice, full stop
#rogerThat..tnkss alot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chars1289: Tnks all for yur comments..i neva meant that i will put it straight to d v.o dt 'NYSC is a waste of time'....my idea is dt shld incase am asked wht my plans afta studies are?i intend to cme bck home for d compulsory nysc and serve in so so company.so my questn is hop this reply wld be a convincing home tie to d v.o?

Yea, you can say that but it's just by the way and not the main home tie.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by joelinsewa: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hello House,is its necessary you take along your sponsors bank statement when travelling? Hope they would not ask for it @ port of entry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by frankie2K(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Good Day Guys,

Thanks for the help so far as I will announce my success in this forum.I have paid the said 26,400 in GTB for the visa fee but I have a problem now.I have a friend in ireland and she wants to help me pay for the SEVIS fee.She is as asking me whether she can pay for me with her credit card?Please help me out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
joelin_sewa: Hello House,is its necessary you take along your sponsors bank statement when travelling? Hope they would not ask for it @ port of entry

I don't think it's necessary...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
joelin_sewa: Hello House,is its necessary you take along your sponsors bank statement when travelling? Hope they would not ask for it @ port of entry

In fact, it might be implicating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.