Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453823 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
decreamaster: grin Visa collected today at VI
Help me thank God ooooo
Still haven't paid sevis
Still amused
lol...congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
MsNas: Laura2014

Here you go. How to go about transferring your SEVIS payment is in the quoted box below.

I dey greet you nah! embarassed Na fight?! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica:

I dey greet you nah! embarassed Na fight?! cheesy
See me see wahala oo. cheesy When did you greet me?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
MsNas:

Amefrica: MsNas - the Warrior Princess! cheesy
How do you do? smiley

3:42pm grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
laura2014:

Thought u mknew about the sevis issue.
Yes school resumes next week Monday August 25?

If visa is issued. Wouldn't even mind to defer even if extension letter isn't granted. What do you think :?

I wasn't aware at all... As the transfer its only the sevis id number you will tell sevp/dhs that you wanted to change since your school already gave you a new sevis id number..

The best is to defer if you get your visa.. Lets come to think of this, i think God has a reason for this, not just a reason but a good reason..

Going offline now and i will pm you the format before 11pm...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
MsNas:
Be very very afraid of Ibadan Boys o, Kpolli grin grin They will do you strong thing if they catch you. tongue

I have conquered that town in one night before..... Don't make me go back there to do what I did on August 28th, 2007
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mckenziii(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
House Good eve my passport xpires jan 14 2016 n my visa is suppose to xpire aug 2016 but due to my passport xpiring date it was written jan 14 2016.pls @ dat time or b4 dat time wot do I hv to do n also wot wil happen to d visa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica:

I would have loved to say "f*ck America!" grin - but I go still enter US sooner or later. Maybe next summer!

The person in question will surely get her VISA, I believe. ...and she's in my prayers!
but Uncle Sam frustrate you sha..expecting you next summer..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
stevecrun: but Uncle Sam frustrate you sha..expecting you next summer..

As in................ Frustrating! I can now flaunt my sexy Canadaian-VISA to dem face.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica:

As in................ Frustrating! I can now flaunt my sexy Canadaian-VISA to dem face.. grin
I go tell d border security to restrict u from coming to america,stubborn boy.but I fit come visit u sha grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mckenziii: House Good eve my passport xpires jan 14 2016 n my visa is suppose to xpire aug 2016 but due to my passport xpiring date it was written jan 14 2016.pls @ dat time or b4 dat time wot do I hv to do n also wot wil happen to d visa
Nothing to worry about. When your passport expires, you go to the Nigerian Embassy close to you and apply for a renewal. Your renewed passport will be handed to you with the old one containing your visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
decreamaster: I go tell d border security to restrict u from coming to america,stubborn boy.but I fit come visit u sha grin

No problem boss! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica:

3:42pm grin grin
Lol. E kaasan oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
kpolli:

I have conquered that town in one night before..... Don't make me go back there to do what I did on August 28th, 2007
Oya, tell me grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
MsNas:
Lol. E kaasan oo

Hehehehehe! E kaasan. How body nah? cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by xp17(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
laura2014: Hello House?

I am here again, I have followed my instinct and went for my interview today but this time in Abuja it's my third time. Am sure if u remember my story of changing sponsor.

Well here is the transcript
VO. How are u?
Me am good you?

Vo why are u going to the USA?
Me to get master degree in accounting.

Vo why UIs
Me after extensive research. UIS is 2nd in ranking out of all regional uni in 12 state of mid west region. Has high faculty ratio.

Vo cut in how many schools u applied too
Me 3. I named them

Vo why UIs outta the 3
Me UIs has the best curriculum that suits my career at the moment n a new course introduced last year fall that made me finally drop the other 2

Vo what course is that
Me ACC 511 accounting research n financial analysis. Just introduced fall of last year. Would be the 2nd set.

Vo nods head. Do u write gre? Or toefl
Me I could love to write gre but I sent my htranscript so was exempted! I wrote toefl

Vo can I see
Me gave him printed copy with username n password. Told her score sheet is not available but she could confirm with my username n password.

Vo no need. Vo
Why did u write ur toefl in the uk?
Me I wrote it cos all centers in naija was down @ that time fortunately was in the uk for hols last December.

Vo who is ur sponsor? Now remember my case of two sponsor
Told her my dad n my uncle but uncle is primary sponsor. He is ceo bla bla n I have hjis docs n financial statement with ref letter.

Vo lemme see

Then was mute for about 30seconds.
I cannot make a decision yet
Ur sevis fee isn't paid. Told her have paid but the school changed my sevis # wen they sent me new I20. She said I haveto contct school or pay another.

She gave me a white form (AP) told me they will call me. I left but gave me mhy passport n held my statement(its original tho with over 5m from my uncle) also held my ds160 form n I left.

Please what's happening? Can someone advice me :? What do I do? Am about to send the copy of the ap to the school cos it's there sevis fee not paid for m.

Pls everybody. Need advice. Am loosing it. Account n reference letter is real issued from the bank. So am not scared even if VO wants to go n confirm in heaven.

But am restless m need some advice plss
all you need right now is a bottle of chilled gulder with non Ebola infected hot suya; to cool your temperature.
congratulation!!!
everything is in other. same shittt happened to my 3 cousins, years back.
Oya , begin make order for the house.

bartender!!!
mallam !!!

@amefrica,
your name should be "canafrica" by now

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
xp17: all you need right now is a bottle of chilled gulder with non Ebola infected hot suya; to cool your temperature.
congratulation!!!
everything is in other. same shittt happened to my 3 cousins, years back.
Oya , begin make order for the house.

bartender!!!
mallam !!!

@amefrica,
your name should be "canafrica" by now

LOL! Nairaland doesn't allow edition of monikers, I would have changed long ago. ...and I don't wanna deactivate this very account.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na wa for some people on this nairaland oo - see the threatening-mail I just got from someone I don't even know. Smh!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
MsNas:
Oya, tell me grin

I worked all night on my final year project cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
pls.. masters in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & MASTERS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE ..which is more lucrative in d US ...thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by efiyefaa: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
i am a travel agent perhaps i can help? pm me.
castrotroy80: Guys am supposed to resume school on sept 2nd, was at the airport late lastnite trying to book a fligh. All the airline i went to just dey tell me there are no seats available for the rest this month. House please what do i do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goryorhal(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica: Na wa for some people on this nairaland oo - see the threatening-mail I just got from someone I don't even know. Smh!

Wale is that why you are scared !!!!
Who knows the guy might be one of those willing to carry your luggages to the airport... Jes give him your ticket info and the work will be done ASAP ...
No fear the guy jawe .. Na small pikin e b
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
see question o
assuming i finished my undergraduate studies in the us and i come back to nigeria,maybe after 1 or 2 yrs,i want to go back for my masters,do i need to go for interview again before i can be issued a visa?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
@laura, congrats in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
decreamaster: see question o
assuming i finished my undergraduate studies in the us and i come back to nigeria,maybe after 1 or 2 yrs,i want to go back for my masters,do i need to go for interview again before i can be issued a visa?
No. The embassy will issue you visa at your home.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Joenice: No. The embassy will issue you visa at your home.
grin see aggression o.so wat is that drop box of a thing for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goryorhal(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Joenice: No. The embassy will issue you visa at your home.

Chaii you jez murder a soul now ... Lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
goryorhal:

Chaii you jez murder a soul now ... Lol
leave him
i think dats d way he tink he can express himself.
thanks for ur observation. cool wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by exxy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
The story of your life has many chapters. One bad chapter doesn’t mean it’s the end of the book.-tip for today !

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
kpolli:

I worked all night on my final year project cool
Oniro. Lool. Tell me another lie grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by phemix: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
MsNas:
Oniro. Lool. Tell me another lie grin

MS_NAS, YOU GET MAIL O PELU PELU RUSH RUSH.

THANKS grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
MsNas:

Chai!

MsNas, you didn't even ask whether I don catch Ebola! Why?

Diaris God oh! cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.