Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52337 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by swaggzo(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
RedBenson:

As obvious as it is to guys on this forum, you are a very big fool. I wonder what type of home training u got. You even look like a kwashiokored chimpanzee and yet u stil com up here to exhibit ur histirical stupidity. Your type deserves to be ra..pt in a forest. Daughter of jezebel like you!

and she's as ugLee as my rugged CoCck!
ne be small Jezebel sef she be . Where 2 or 3 of her type are gathered na eclipse sure pass grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: wouldn't mind knocking ur stupid skull one day!am nt on dis forum 2 care abt wah shallow brooks lyk u as 2 say,mind ur buiz and i mind mine!!
please ignore d guys raining insults from d way dey are talking u will know dey are kids. Just ignore them dat way dey will feel more angry you have written wat u want any response can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by robonski15(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
swaggzo:

ne be small Jezebel sef she be . Where 2 or 3 of her type are gathered na eclipse sure pass grin
grin grin grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by sylve11: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
maryhaam: That is minimal,back then in my uni days,bike do take two passengers,that how they take it bfre getting to my destination this guy have realeased on my gown i was like what ,he was so ashamed since that day i dont view guys close to me as safe oooo....

i called dat spear kick spermatozoa. grin cool
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by sylve11: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
maryhaam:
Is not funny i was amazed at d same tyme shocked thought it was pap at first lmao.........the guy couldnt mutter a statement,the bike man was like egbon shey e da starch si won lara niiii

chei!grin cool
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ProfChris10(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
We have a lot of funny people on NL. na this issue dem still dey talk since. E don do o. I just can't stop laughing. huhuhehe
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
swaggzo:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
swaggzo:

lemme remind you, there is no league here .This is nairaland.
if you're so much interested in leagues, go watch tha EPL
La Liga and Serie A are other alternatives too.
Don't form what you're not cuz you don't know what we are too.. angry
tell em bro..
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by enyi1: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: so watz ur point??smh,itz obvious u do tinz lyk dat,well my father was once a guy,bt he wasn't an irresponsible one!!!

how do u know?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Stegomiah: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
swaggzo:

Please take it easy!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by carlvon: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
is brt in Abuja
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
All I can say is; one day, the slapper will surely get BAMBOOZLED with slaps. That is wen you jam correct AGBERO. She no dey lag sha.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
tintingz: Maybe you cut his thing and put it at the back of his bom bom by that you won't feel any stick pressing your bom bom...

what do you expect when passengers are standing in the bus bumper to bumper.
it was intentional jare.. Becoz after shifting from him i noticed he was still trying to get close.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: hehehehehehehe,if i start insulting u,dat wud be so st.upid of me,i pick dose i rap wif,and u my dear are way out of my league...4rm d way u post itz obvious u r furstrated..*clicks on d ignore key*
jeez.See person wey dey talk about league.Lol,I haff dead ooo.E be like say those your yoruba boiz dey give u confidence.Smh.Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by KingsleyJay(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
kunlesehan:

what an honest and funny fellow ... lol
grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Kokofi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
E be like say na the red bus you enter...those ones they call 'lagbus'. If you're in the blue one, then u need to be seated at the back...that's where you'll get a good view of all those 'back standers' cheesy
It's only the blue ones that ply Ikeja to Iyana-Ipaja and that's the one i boarded. The people in the bus were all looking fagged out from a busy day @ work & wouldn't have time for such. Besides, BRT & LAGBUS ride doesn't allow preachers or hawkers like what's been experienced in abuja. And talk of spittle in the bus "NEVER". I think the operators in Abuja should come to Lasgidi to learn how to operate this kind of service. Abeg make una clap for BRF jareee!!!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nicepoker(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: so i cant stay again cos u men dont have self control?
women r remote controlled

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by tintingz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pinkyeyes: it was intentional jare.. Becoz after shifting from him i noticed he was still trying to get close.
the guy like your bom bom he wants to feel soft thing smiley
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Anuoluwap(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
I never enter BRT before sha
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by asco15(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
What of gals wey dey rubs dia big bosom 4 guys body? Dat 1 no mean abi?
Sin na sin.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Sllowppoisoon: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pinkyeyes: it was intentional jare.. Becoz after shifting from him i noticed he was still trying to get close.
Force of attraction @work,,,
'unlike-charges' do attract eachoda
Dnt blame d guy,,he was obeying d law Of the nature grin grin grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: hehehehehehehe,if i start insulting u,dat wud be so st.upid of me,i pick dose i rap wif,and u my dear are way out of my
league...4rm d way u post itz obvious u r furstrated..*clicks on d
ignore key*

Apparently, i shld be the one losing my disposition exhanging words with a recalcitrant numskull like you. But then, God wouldnt have forgiven me if i had failed to address ur excessive exhibition of inundated stupidity on this forum. It's good that at least, i've made you to understand ur position. Change is now left for you. Adapt it if you like or leave it but always know that 'stupidity' destroys faster than an undiluted acid on one's skin.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
swaggzo:

and she's as ugLee as my rugged CoCck! ne be small Jezebel sef she be . Where 2 or 3 of her type are gathered na eclipse sure pass grin

grin grin I swear, dat bit.ch does not deserve to be where human beings are and yet she stil have guts to com online to display excessive stupidity in her system where human beings are gathered. grin

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nonywendy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: sometimes i enter BRT buses in abuja i notice strange and odd things some are soo annoying i dont know if you notice it too.
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.
2) preachers and hawkers: i am not aganist any1 preaching the gospel but there should be a time and place for dat. sometimes you might be very tired from work and dont feel like hearing noise.
3) dirty habits: this 1 pisses me off especially with people who spit anywhere
4) dont we have people who clean these buses?
will be back with more
buy ur own car or u enta drop. Fullstop
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nonywendy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
And the dirty seats Christ!! The buses are always sooo dirty, i have to keep a roll of tissue in my bag to clean off all the dirt before sitting.
all dese is nt obtainable in lagos BRT. If e no b lagos e no fit b lagos.....Eko oni baje oo!!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Qmab: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
neva experienced such b4. I live in i.b nd that form of transportation is jst newly adopted. And so far, its been fine. Oyo o ni baje....ajumose gbogbo wa ni!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by reallytired: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
The sad truth is Nigerians don't know what 'personal space' is. Any where there is a queue, u will find someone touching you. & yes, it drives me up the wall!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by touchmeder: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
BabaAlabi: Stingy girl...what will you lose if you allow the poor guy tap small current. Wicked Naija girls

do people think its ok to grind again a woman/lady on a bus. Like really
Is this ok or acceptable in Nigeria. As i type this i noticed the quoted comment had over 50likes. Now this is SHOCKING.
IT IS WRONG TO GRIND AGAINST ANYONE AGAINST THEIR WILL OR WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. This is sexu al abuse, it is unacceptable. GOSH. I cant believe what i am seeing on this thread. You think this is ok and you go to church on Sunday?

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
touchmeder:

do people think its ok to grind again a woman/lady on a bus. Like really
Is this ok or acceptable in Nigeria. As i type this i noticed the quoted comment had over 50likes. Now this is SHOCKING.
IT IS WRONG TO GRIND AGAINST ANYONE AGAINST THEIR WILL OR WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. This is sexu al abuse, it is unacceptable. GOSH. I cant believe what i am seeing on this thread. You think this is ok and you go to church on Sunday?
abeg which page tht post dey, make i go like am also...

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by logica(m): 1:34am On Oct 19, 2013
The truth though is, almost 100% of the time I don't even want to stand directly facing a woman in front of me if I find myself in such a situation (bus, train, escalator or where ever). You will usually find me facing sideways (left or right) to keep my nose from the stench emanating from the hair. If I do find her attractive though (which I doubt for good reason), I will of course strike up a conversation. smiley
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by daddyteehassan: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2013
buoye1: No1.....supported......I totally disagree with no2...The bible says in Mark 16vs15....Go into world and preach the Gospel to every creature......He didn't say go into world and preach the Gospel in some pleces............Even in the Mosque,Jesus is LORD..
. Don't try ur whatever gospel preaching in d mosque. If uu do, uu will av yourself to blame. Gospel preaching should av limits.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2013
chidyhels: we dnt rub our bosoms on u intentionally. Stop rubbing ur jt on us for ur own selfish reasons.

But some girls (you inclusive) can be very wet down thier pusssy within the shortest period of time that a dude is smooching the ikebe in BRT bus. Why 'wet' down there if you didnt like it? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) / Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.