Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52361 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by swaggzo(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2013
logica: The truth though is, almost 100% of the time I don't even want to stand directly facing a woman in front of me if I find myself in such a situation (bus, train, escalator or where ever). You will usually find me facing sideways (left or right) to keep my nose from the stench emanating from the hair. If I do find her attractive though (which I doubt for good reason), I will of course strike up a conversation. smiley

And me too. I don't even allow myself stand behind them. If a young lady is the last person on any cue i wanna join, i let the next person who came after me to stand infront of me. Either a man or grown woman, but not another young lady.
Most of them (half the population of naija ladies) dont even take care of their hair, the whole other half use the same cheap hairsprays and weave'on oil and hair food, with the same ugly scent and intoxicating whatever that makes my stomach hurt. They don't know nothing, not even how to take a proper bath. I run far from them so i don't die from the smell oozing out from their armpits. The colour of their underams, from decayed bacterials and organisms... Damn. And they're here forming top choice, buying all the attention they need just cuz they think they always right. They bend over in public place and ow gawd, all i see is shiit stains.
I also support tha sharia law..Which most of them say they want. In that way, i won't die before my time from the smell from living corpse. Nonsenzz

5 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by KolaShangOne(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: sometimes i enter BRT buses in abuja i notice strange and odd things some are soo annoying i dont know if you notice it too.
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.
2) preachers and hawkers: i am not aganist any1 preaching the gospel but there should be a time and place for dat. sometimes you might be very tired from work and dont feel like hearing noise.
3) dirty habits: this 1 pisses me off especially with people who spit anywhere
4) dont we have people who clean these buses?
will be back with more

You fall my hand sha @op..fine girl like you.. So you were 'standing' inside a BRT.. Na wa oo.. You no get levels..
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by adeyemi91(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dis ur no1 no b guys 4lt @tyms. It 1c happend 2 me wen we dey do practical for farm. D man dey teach us,as evry1 gadad 2geda i no c wetin e dey teach us,as i move 4ward a bit 2 c wetin e dey teach us na xo my tin jst hang insyd 1 grl yanch.... Den woh do u xpect... I chuk her til we finish ni o

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Lamasta(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Is BRT bus In Abuja now op?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by vislabraye(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: sometimes i enter BRT buses in abuja i notice strange and odd things some are soo annoying i dont know if you notice it too.
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.
2) preachers and hawkers: i am not aganist any1 preaching the gospel but there should be a time and place for dat. sometimes you might be very tired from work and dont feel like hearing noise.
3) dirty habits: this 1 pisses me off especially with people who spit anywhere
4) dont we have people who clean these buses?
will be back with more

@poster, U need to get ur car. In fact waiting in line for a bus is so annoying.
But understand with dat guy, konji don kill am.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Mcowubaba: 12:24am On Oct 20, 2013
Harbosede02: No be naija guys??i no blame dem,dem no get common sense,if u no fit control ur power aus y u enter brt and stand near woman,u 4 they stay ur mama rum 24/7..@op gud work!!kip slapping them
...Naija guys no get common Sense..i go Tell ur naija papa wetin u Talk..or u 4rm saudi Arabia
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by sammyjoy: 5:55am On Oct 20, 2013
bt we nigerian should learn 2 use de waste bucket in de buses. De dirt pisses me off de most
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by touchmeder: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
deejay_harry1: abeg which page tht post dey, make i go like am also...

thats ok you think its funny. when your wife or daughter come and tell you someone poked them while they stood on a BRT bus, i am sure you will be excited as well. ode

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
touchmeder:

thats ok you think its funny. when your wife or daughter come and tell you someone poked them while they stood on a BRT bus, i am sure you will be excited as well. ode
watever nigga..
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by jpphilips(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2013
@OP

The BRT or whatever they call it, (skyne bank it is called in ph) is a Govt subsidized bus basically for students et market women and other low income earners, as a working chick, who is so full of herself (eager to release punches at will), you have no business entering those buses because u are working and earning money, if people like you should be using the BRT, what do you expect students to use? who will use the Cabs?
there is no point coming here to whine, the bus is basically for those kinda peeps and if you don't want to reap the fruit of evil, flee from the devils vine yard. As a working lady, i wont classify you as poor (though work get levels) but i can say you are stingy, because you want to pay 50naira, you descend to rub shoulders with plebeians and here you are complaining,
what is the price diff. between the BRT and the cab for the same distance? 50, 100naira or maybe less, so where is the wisdom in your escapade?
I cant say for the interior but from outside those buses look shabby, it can tear or stain your clothes, you may have a smart phone or your office laptop on board, those items can be stolen, you have everything to lose in your quest to save 50naira.

lastly, for any reason you find yourself in PH and decide to use any of those buses, please for your own safety dare you not slap anybody no matter how small, i can assure you that if you err, those militant wannabe, de gbam dey wen, street confra boys will tear your clothes to full nudity as a matter of fact, you will be lucky to have your panties in tact.

look well before you leap. Taxi man has got mouths to feed, do patronize them for your own safety.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2013
touchmeder:

do people think its ok to grind again a woman/lady on a bus. Like really
Is this ok or acceptable in Nigeria. As i type this i noticed the quoted comment had over 50likes. Now this is SHOCKING.
IT IS WRONG TO GRIND AGAINST ANYONE AGAINST THEIR WILL OR WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. This is sexu al abuse, it is unacceptable. GOSH. I cant believe what i am seeing on this thread. You think this is ok and you go to church on Sunday?
Shows the alarming rate of pervert we have in this country. I didnt expect less.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2013
People jst come here and spit nonsense.
Share your experience in BRT,oP only shared hers.

So becos BRT is for low income earners,they cant complain of the mismanagment in the system cos the rate was subsidzd for them.
Mtchwww.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2013
chidyhels: People jst come here and spit nonsense.
Share your experience in BRT,oP only shared hers.

So becos BRT is for low income earners,they cant complain of the mismanagment in the system cos the rate was subsidzd for them.
Mtchwww.
k
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by IamSylva(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2013
yuzedo: Heyss sharrapp! Don't discourage us! angry Me wey dey abandon my car dey follow BRT sometimes so dat i go fit rub my dololo on-top woman ikebe (as i read on one thread say e dey happen) but so far no luck, na so i just dey waste my money and comfort embarassed i go dey siddon or standa with VERY UGLY AND SMELLY AGBERO AND IYA GHANA dem. angry God, my luck no just dey shine for dis kain tin. cry

LMAO
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
touchmeder:

@touchmeder,wow i remember u!You once opened a thread on this issue some years ago.....Where have u been all this while...Its been a long time.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UyiIredia(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
solomon111:
The same USA that's currently standing on a long thing.
You try.

The guy no even sabi. People dey reason Canda , UK, Australia etc I'm still dey reason US.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
well, am hia and nobody gon beat me for wah bout to say......am dat guy yu gurlz don't like....buh funny enuf I do a lot of things in public transport, one thing you people don't know is dat dem gurlz flirt wif me a lot too.....I poke em wif ma D, dey don't move...instead dey unbutton the first button....naw, girlz are guilty of this.... me am a perv, am a flirt... am dat guy dat goes around trying to look under a gurl skirt....i record dem wif ma fone.. .. i smooch some of em....really crazy things i do dat i cant say....buh ine thing is for sure, dise tinz are neva possible without d corporation of dem gurlz.......anibodi dat wants to see pic of gurlz panty should holla
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Mbhustler: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Mbhustler: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics) / The Green-White-Green Car Spotted In A School In Kebbi State (Photos) / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.