Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read (8231 Views)

Ladipo Market Finally Demolished / Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) / Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read by realBerni: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2013
How can over 500 lcd tvs in 2 particular shop precisely (Zubytex ventures) shop 27 and 28 upstairs WHO OPERATES in the same upstair building FO filling-station opposite the Major big canal in ladipo market ALL ARE SCRAPS WITH NO CHANCE OR ZERO PER-CENT CHANCE OF GETTING JUST ONE lcd tv WORKING ABSOLUTELY VOILATES SEC 419 OF NIGERIA CONSTITUTION OF 'Obtaining under false pretence'

yes i fell in their traps and lost hundred of thousands. but i want to share my experience with NL so that people can learn and not experience the bitter taste im feeling and what to avoid.

I think some individuals are sabotaging 'the little hope an average nigerian have on buying fairly used items' and turn it into an advantage for dubious activities, the little money you have in order to attach more value to it is been taken away from you.

i reported the case to the police even their so called authority in the mkt but nothing was done, but i think if you are reading this share it with your loved ones.

An organised crime was allowed to be perpetrated by some so called igbo big boys in ladipo mkt, who Dare anybody to prosecute them, because they have the money to bail theirself out, they dine regularly with policemen who also take their own share of the cake, and kill your evidence. these guys use big cars ranging from jaguar to infinity fs35,45 etc, you you cant believe that they are not educated!

Hundreds of people fell into their traps daily loosing hundred of thousands to these fraudsters, whose trap are set just around the two warehouses beside the FO filling-station facing the big canal in ladipo market;

see how it works;

you came to ladipo mkt to buy electronics, as you approach the warehouse gate you see some boys coming to you 'oga wetin you need' correct LCT tv dey, make i take you to the real IMPORTER, now the working lcd TV say 32 inches is expensive because the least you will get it is between 35-40 thousand, while you can get same BRAND NEW with warranty at 45 thousand in cash-an-carry SPA, and other stores, now you are pissed off, and as you try to leave some of the boys will come to you saying 'make i take you to the real IMPORTERS'

dont follow them to any importer, those 'they'(the boys reffered to as importers) work with these boys to deliver people for them so as to trick them and commit them to buying scraps. these boys are 'marketers whose job is to spot buyers and persuade them to follow them to a so called importer' this is where you can lose your money and made to suffer

DONT COMPROMISE!

this same FO filling station was an upstair and when you go up there precisely shop 27 and 28 (Zubitex ventures) you will find hundreds of LCD TVs posed as NON-TESTED, wrapped severally to cover traces that they were already been opened and good components were already removed, just very close to the filling station these fraudters have a place that what they only do is to pieces fairly used imported LCD tvs from importers, having removed the vital components, there was another section whose job is to bind with Nylon and taking upstairs to be posed as NON-TESTED.

there was also restuarant uptairs there where people already duped are attended to making them to commit theirself more by pretending to help them to repair the lcd tv but with further deposit of money.

You will ask, that why cant you test the good that you want to buy, and they tell you that dont worry after payment you can take it downstairs to test because since they sell non-tested they dont have electricity to test it that is what they say, but again their boys who brought you will be hurrying you 'to pay' constantly telling you 'oga no problem e go work'

it will shock you to know that these boys will come back and take their own percentage from the money you paid buying scraps, thinking that you buy a NON TESTED

A non tested is never loosened or the bolts showing a touch of screw driver, but in their own case they wrapped these electronics with heavy nylon, but use sugarcoated mouth to commit you, pls DO NOT BUY ANY ELECTRONIC BINDED WITH A NYLON IN PRETENCE FOR FROTECTION FROM BREAKAGES, IF YOU MUST PAY, YOU MUST DEMAND THE NYLON LOOSENED AND TESTED, ANYTHING OTHERWISE IS CALLED COMPROMISE. And DO NOT HURRY TO DO THINGS RIGHT BEFORE YOU PAY.

WHY QUESTIONS,

1,why would the mkt authorities allow repairs INSIDE THE WAREHOUSE LATELY, because it was not there before? this is where the authorities compromised with the fraudsters who allows usefull components removed right there in the warehouse and the scrap posed and and sold as 'non-tested' with zero chance of working.

2, why do we have large rolls of NYLON in the warehouse?

3, why are marketers these fraudsters allowed arround the warehouse?

i have narrated all in the tread here, pls read

https://www.nairaland.com/1482897/lcd-tvs-wrapped-nylons-ladipo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read by aluko360(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2013
Thanks for the info
Re: BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read by realBerni: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
aluko360: Thanks for the info

ok brother, share it to your loved ones, its not worth experiencing, that what you laboured for in months was taken away from you in minutes by some lazy and heartless individuals whose do not believe in God, and you are left helpless. its not worth it!

1 Like

Re: BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read by realBerni: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2013
THESE FRAUDSTERS MUST BE BROUGHT TO BOOK
Re: BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read by Ademat7(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
Announce it in any program on radio statn bro! This should not go like dat
Re: BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read by Nutase: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
With the advent of Chinese goods the prices of electronics have dropped drastically. Even the big names have come out with cheap and affordable products. This brings me to the million dollar question "why do we still patronise waste products from Europe and Americas in the name of buying 2nd hand electronics?"
I don't mean to be insultive or to derail your thread but I believe these things can be avoided if we learn to leave within our means. If you can afford a 14" new product why go for a 20" scrap product that might not even work.

In summary I feel we have a complex in this country that's why we do some of the things we do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Why patronize used products picked on the street of Europe? There are better and cheaper alternatives. Forget brand names, Buy new electronics don't just go and buy used electronics because before it gets thrown away something must have happened to it. When next you hit the market go to a known authorized dealers and get yourself some working stuff with warranty.

This is not about igbo boys rather is about the rot in the system, Both igbos and yorubas selling those electronics in ladipo all use the same tactic. Don't just generalize issue, Around April this year a youroba boy in computer village nearly sold my friend a china phone after convincing him that the phone can ping and there is no reason to buy blackberry, if not that i came on time they would have chopped the guy full time maga, So it doesn't mean all the youroba guys in computer village are like that, In Nigeria is all about knowing what you want and going for it.

Whenever am in Lagos and wants to buy anything electronic i always lookup the authorized dealers on the manufacturer website and go there straight to buy the electronics, there is every chance that you can be cheated buying used electronics than when buying okirika cloth.

By the way sorry for your lost, Shit happens a lot, Even those policemen siding them are not all igbos, so you see that it is not about been igbo, There are lots of igbo people in the east but none of this shit can happen there without the person refunding you the money or bearing cost of repairs. Electronics are not to be trusted, your TV might be working well around 10PM today and by tomorrow 6AM it might decide not to work again.

In all.

Stay away from fairly used or none tested electronics. Like someone said above, there is no reason for wanting to buy a 24inch used plasma tv when the money you have can get you a 20inch new tv. Stay within your limit bro.

4 Likes

Re: BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read by Ogbeniadebayo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
undecided
realBerni:

How can over 500 lcd tvs in 2 particular shop precisely (Zubytex ventures) shop 27 and 28 upstairs WHO OPERATES in the same upstair building FO filling-station opposite the Major big canal in ladipo market ALL ARE SCRAPS WITH NO CHANCE OR ZERO PER-CENT CHANCE OF GETTING JUST ONE lcd tv WORKING ABSOLUTELY VOILATES SEC 419 OF NIGERIA CONSTITUTION OF 'Obtaining under false pretence'

yes i fell in their traps and lost hundred of thousands. but i want to share my experience with NL so that people can learn and not experience the bitter taste im feeling and what to avoid.

I think some individuals are sabotaging 'the little hope an average nigerian have on buying fairly used items' and turn it into an advantage for dubious activities, the little money you have in order to attach more value to it is been taken away from you.

i reported the case to the police even their so called authority in the mkt but nothing was done, but i think if you are reading this share it with your loved ones.

An organised crime was allowed to be perpetrated by some so called igbo big boys in ladipo mkt, who Dare anybody to prosecute them, because they have the money to bail theirself out, they dine regularly with policemen who also take their own share of the cake, and kill your evidence. these guys use big cars ranging from jaguar to infinity fs35,45 etc, you you cant believe that they are not educated!

Hundreds of people fell into their traps daily loosing hundred of thousands to these fraudsters, whose trap are set just around the two warehouses beside the FO filling-station facing the big canal in ladipo market;

see how it works;

you came to ladipo mkt to buy electronics, as you approach the warehouse gate you see some boys coming to you 'oga wetin you need' correct LCT tv dey, make i take you to the real IMPORTER, now the working lcd TV say 32 inches is expensive because the least you will get it is between 35-40 thousand, while you can get same BRAND NEW with warranty at 45 thousand in cash-an-carry SPA, and other stores, now you are pissed off, and as you try to leave some of the boys will come to you saying 'make i take you to the real IMPORTERS'

dont follow them to any importer, those 'they'(the boys reffered to as importers) work with these boys to deliver people for them so as to trick them and commit them to buying scraps. these boys are 'marketers whose job is to spot buyers and persuade them to follow them to a so called importer' this is where you can lose your money and made to suffer

DONT COMPROMISE!

this same FO filling station was an upstair and when you go up there precisely shop 27 and 28 (Zubitex ventures) you will find hundreds of LCD TVs posed as NON-TESTED, wrapped severally to cover traces that they were already been opened and good components were already removed, just very close to the filling station these fraudters have a place that what they only do is to pieces fairly used imported LCD tvs from importers, having removed the vital components, there was another section whose job is to bind with Nylon and taking upstairs to be posed as NON-TESTED.

there was also restuarant uptairs there where people already duped are attended to making them to commit theirself more by pretending to help them to repair the lcd tv but with further deposit of money.

You will ask, that why cant you test the good that you want to buy, and they tell you that dont worry after payment you can take it downstairs to test because since they sell non-tested they dont have electricity to test it that is what they say, but again their boys who brought you will be hurrying you 'to pay' constantly telling you 'oga no problem e go work'

it will shock you to know that these boys will come back and take their own percentage from the money you paid buying scraps, thinking that you buy a NON TESTED

A non tested is never loosened or the bolts showing a touch of screw driver, but in their own case they wrapped these electronics with heavy nylon, but use sugarcoated mouth to commit you, pls DO NOT BUY ANY ELECTRONIC BINDED WITH A NYLON IN PRETENCE FOR FROTECTION FROM BREAKAGES, IF YOU MUST PAY, YOU MUST DEMAND THE NYLON LOOSENED AND TESTED, ANYTHING OTHERWISE IS CALLED COMPROMISE. And DO NOT HURRY TO DO THINGS RIGHT BEFORE YOU PAY.

WHY QUESTIONS,

1,why would the mkt authorities allow repairs INSIDE THE WAREHOUSE LATELY, because it was not there before? this is where the authorities compromised with the fraudsters who allows usefull components removed right there in the warehouse and the scrap posed and and sold as 'non-tested' with zero chance of working.

2, why do we have large rolls of NYLON in the warehouse?

3, why are marketers these fraudsters allowed arround the warehouse?

YOUR INFO SAVE ME
i have narrated all in the tread here, pls read

https://www.nairaland.com/1482897/lcd-tvs-wrapped-nylons-ladipo

...God will bless u , I'm just planning to go there now to get a TV .but ur info save me

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read by MarshalGodson: 8:15pm On May 11, 2018
This info is a great lesson for us all. thanks so much
Re: BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read by whogatti: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Was a victim some years back...went there with a cousin of mine...it was a bad experience..it will never be well with them.
Re: BEFORE You Buy Electronics At LADIPO MKT, And B4 You Lose Your Money, Must Read by Psalmist11: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
whogatti:
Was a victim some years back...went there with a cousin of mine...it was a bad experience..it will never be well with them.

Ah, epe l'eyi ooo

(1) (Reply)

Bank With Gtbank On Whatsapp / GSM Sim Card Replacement Business / Addax Plans $5bn Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.