Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour (42753 Views)

Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos / Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt / Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by executinal(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Naija

Musiwa should track them using his Satellite picture cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Chanchit: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
texaco1: keep living in ur fools paradise ,and who tells you that they want to continue singing In a band?do u know their plans?so if you have the chance that they had you will come back home to keep jumping like a frog behind a musician abi?

Inferiority complex @ d highest level. So I would abandon my talent to star washing toilets..? Is that what you call plan..? I would never take such a silly step. They just lost a career for an unknown/uncertain one. You can join them in ur fools paradise when you are ready. Anyway, they would be caught in Jesus name. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Xaviers(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Bimpss: Terrible time to "hide" in the U.S. Since they currently are not welcoming immigrants with open arms anymore. Just one question, Do these guys have legal papers? If not then in my naija words "Dem go suffer tire".

Those guys won't jettison the band blindly, its obvious they v got plans to work out their whatever dat would make them legal migrants and prob got contacts to hook up with..

Maximum 5weeks, they wud be caught! Except they "transconfigure" and shrink their body structure.. =)) ˚°◦hahahaha
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by mikkyangel(m): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hehe. This musikaciqn man dey funny ohh, u are writing to homeland security to depot the boys, him think say yanky na Europe? Or today's UK? This is coming at a time wen Obama is about the grant almost 20million illegal immigrants them papers (senate already voted YES June this year),so they can come out of their shadows and start real hustling, his talking about deportation..

God bless Amerca, leader of the free world! Those guys could still be legally staying here in that they may have been giving 2yrs visa b4 dey left n9ja.
Lilimax: But why should these guys bring such emotional torment to Yinka?
Does he deserve it sad?
They will surely be caught and deported sad

They will be caught for what? Have they commuted any crime? Do you know if they have family members in USA?

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by bovicom(m): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
may be d pay is too low !

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by ShenTeh(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Shege! Yinka Ayepele I boys I fick am por race anter America. Those boys I dey crase? Who I go dey flay with the small boy Yinka now. Bery bery unpair. Bery unfatriotic.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Osama10(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
This goes to show how desperate Nigerians are willing to port out of this country.

If you give them chance the whole country would be empty. grin

8 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by pendusky(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
mogus of the highest order!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by festivity123: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
if na me i go still move o

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by dotcomnamename: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Babafaros:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ayefele-urges-us-deport-band-boys/

Them be real MUMU grin

Ask me why?

Because, even though if they spend 20 years illegally in the US, one day they will still apply for US Residency

So, now that Yinka Aiyefele himself don report them to the Homeland Security, them forget sey one day they will still want to apply to the Homeland Security in order to legalize themselves.

This people just used their hand destroyed their opportunity.

If they return to 9ja with Yinka Aiyefele, if they decide to visit US or anywhere, they will surely give them visa na.

Mumu people... We have some of them on this thread, u go begin see them they claim what they did is the right thing... grin

cheesy

Come try am for here in Dublin, nobody go tell you before u go report yourself sey u be illegal grin

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Lanresnett(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Aromas:
Jamb question, are you a leaner?

i tire o
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by dotcomnamename: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
mikkyangel: Hehe. This musikaciqn man dey funny ohh, u are writing to homeland security to depot the boys, him think say yanky na Europe? Or today's UK? This is coming at a time wen Obama is about the grant almost 20million illegal immigrants them papers (senate already voted YES June this year),so they can come out of their shadows and start real hustling, his talking about deportation..

God bless Amerca, leader of the free world! Those guys could still be legally staying here in that they may have been giving 2yrs visa b4 dey left n9ja.

They will be caught for what? Have they commuted any crime? Do you know if they have family members in USA?

Whats this one saying? undecided

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Wsdmenpp: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
It's too early to declare them as defectors except their visas have expired. As long as they leave US within their visa period, they have committed no offence against America. mr Ayefele should've been patient and not paint them bad. He probably doesn't pay or treat them well otherwise why should America attract them that much? In any case, they are free to seek greener pastures within the time frame of their visas, let the band boys be

10 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by 01mcfadden(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Even those that are working?
Nija is a mess!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by yomanovic: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chanchit: I pity this guys, them just dey add injury ontop insult. Now they would live like a fugitive and would never get the opportunity to travel with any band again cos they would catch and deport them in Jesus name.

You dey even dey use name of Jesus dey swear. So na bad thing say person wan hustle make hin life change.
Yinka Ayefele fumble o. He should have just leave torri and look for other people in Naija to fill up the free space na.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by texaco1: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chanchit:

Inferiority complex @ d highest level. So I would abandon my talent to star washing toilets..? Is that what you call plan..? I would never take such a silly step. You can join them in ur fools paradise when you are ready. Anyway, they would be caught in Jesus name. Amen.
that is where u have gotten it all wrong.and who the hell is telling you that america is bad?guy don't let anybody fool you,the only problem you have is entering once u enter you will survive and scale through ,america is a leveler and there are millions of illegals in the usa from all over the world.all u need to do is to stay away from crime and trust me with time you will settle down.those guys got the chance on a platter of gold and they siezed it .yinka may not come to usa again for a long time due to the hostile reception he got this time around.and do you think those guys won't have planned it all out with both nigerians in naija and usa?guys wake up from ur slumber

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Opportuinity Comes But Once! Wish it was me.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Shey dem be KGB spies wey defect to CIA or defected from PDP to APC...who no like better thing...hope he won't come back single....MAke hin wheelchair no defect too sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

ONE WORD 4 U...FULLISH
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lwkmd4h walai... Who go see canaan wan return to egypt?

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by yomanovic: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wsdmenpp: It's too early to declare them as defectors except their visas have expired. As long as they leave US within their visa period, they have committed no offence against America. mr Ayefele should've been patient and not paint them bad. He probably doesn't pay or treat them well otherwise why should America attract them that much? In any case, they are free to seek greener pastures within the time frame of their visas, let the band boys be

I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by seegobe(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
oppotunity come but once......thank God this guys grap thier copy.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by yomanovic: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Them be real MUMU grin

Ask me why?

Because, even though if they spend 20 years illegally in the US, one day they will still apply for US Residency

So, now that Yinka Aiyefele himself don report them to the Homeland Security, them forget sey one day they will still want to apply to the Homeland Security in order to legalize themselves.

This people just used their hand destroyed their opportunity.

If they return to 9ja with Yinka Aiyefele, if they decide to visit US or anywhere, they will surely give them visa na.

Mumu people... We have some of them on this thread, u go begin see them they claim what they did is the right thing... grin

cheesy

Come try am for here in Dublin, nobody go tell you before u go report yourself sey u be illegal grin

Sharrap!!! They have only deared to struggle. All these people wey dey stay foreign land self. We no go chop anything u give us again.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by 25omega(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Those defectors made a mistake indeed. They are illegal immigrants now and very soon the people who are helping them will probably get tired of them. Anyway sha everyone's story is not the same so i say i wish them luck.

This story brings me back to the 90's when ________ was the man and they came to NY to perform. One of his dancers actually was a neighbor of ours when we lived in Nigeria. My mother was telling her to defect grin funny enough the girl said no. She went back to Nigeria to oppress. Mind you you could maneuver your situation as an illegal in the 90's. Long story short, the said girl got fired from the band and then she started calling my mother asking for help and crying that if she would have known, she would have defected.

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by mikkyangel(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Waitin u think say about i dey say? Have u ever lived in the USA? Who never go nono how far
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by MsNas(f): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
texaco1: that is where u have gotten it all wrong.and who the hell is telling you that america is bad?guy don't let anybody fool you,the only problem you have is entering once u enter you will survive and scale through ,america is a leveler and there are millions of illegals in the usa from all over the world.all u need to do is to stay away from crime and trust me with time you will settle down.those guys got the chance on a platter of gold and they siezed it .yinka may not come to usa again for a long time due to the hostile reception he got this time around.and do you think those guys won't have planned it all out with both nigerians in naija and usa?guys wake up from ur slumber
God Bless You, plenty. There are plenty of those kind of people out here. So far you dont have run-ins with the government, you good. As if I knew those boys were gonna defect sef cheesy Lmaoo
If America was to start looking and deporting illegal Immigrants, then 3/4 of the Mexicans here will be gone grin

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by ichommy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Boys on the run.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by orobopasiosio(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
may be they are being paid peanuts! some musicians are selfish.
Anyway i congratulate them, they will put lesser effort and make millions compare to Nigeria.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by mikkyangel(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
texaco1: that is where u have gotten it all wrong.and who the hell is telling you that america is bad?guy don't let anybody fool you,the only problem you have is entering once u enter you will survive and scale through ,america is a leveler and there are millions of illegals in the usa from all over the world.all u need to do is to stay away from crime and trust me with time you will settle down.those guys got the chance on a platter of gold and they siezed it .yinka may not come to usa again for a long time due to the hostile reception he got this time around.and do you think those guys won't have planned it all out with both nigerians in naija and usa?guys wake up from ur slumber

God bless you jareee, tell them! Even pple who don't speak English that are illegal survive this place. Everything boils down to planning.I bet if these guys have family friends or close friends who will show them the way, then they don't have problems. For my money these guys with the visa giving to them in nigeria are still legally staying here. Now come to think of it, if by chance they get hooked up with any lady they find and marriage sets in then case is closed!

Yes yanky nor easy but u gotta use ur brains..in my 2yr I studied in Europe, u there not walk on the streets without ur karta pobytu(papers) ,i was stopped so so many times, and after providing my papers, police let me go...but America is so so different, so so free, so so immigrant friendly...i never for one day walked on the streets with my papers,Police nor even get time for you..Arizona tried this in 2010(that is, show me ur papers) and the federal government kicked again it..

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Allohrandy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Xavier's:

Those guys won't jettison the band blindly, its obvious they v got plans to work out their whatever dat would make them legal migrants and prob got contacts to hook up with..

Maximum 5weeks, they wud be caught! Except they "transconfigure" and shrink their body structure.. =)) ˚°◦hahahaha
I don't think the US government will waste their time and resources to search for the band members unless they commit serious crimes. In US, there are over 11 million illegal immigrants living in the States without legal paper. The only problem is that they will suffer in the US if they don't have close family in the States to help them with jobs and accommodation because no company will want to employ illegal immigrants and they cant rent an apt if they don't have drivers license.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Celepope: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Those guys can never be caught provided they stay out of trouble.At the right time they will use lawyer to regularise their stay.The worse case that might befall them is that the Department of Homeland might blacklist their names so when they want to change their status they might simply tell them to go back home and go through consular processing.For those saying they will catch them did Obama put micro chips on their fore head that can be used to track them?Or do you all know how much it cost to track someone in the US?DHS won't bother themselves with this ish.Though what Yinka Ayefele did is the best cause in the future it might affect his band members when they go apply for US visa.He just did that to save his integrity before the American embassy in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans / Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) / Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.