Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

I'm Scared (her Genotype) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared (her Genotype) (741 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / I'm Scared I Wont Find A Wife If I Dont Compromise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared (her Genotype) by seniormallam(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
though im AA and shes SS, but now im scared to be a widower that early, my children their mother so early, i google and i have read so many things online about SS gene, i'm just shaking now, everything looks scaring to me, Jeeeeez, i actually feel like breaking up now or what else can i do?
Re: I'm Scared (her Genotype) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
what happened to positive thinking or faith depending on which 1 u belv in. Put urself in her shoe,she deserve the best tins of this life,she didnt create herself for goodness sake. Since ur AA i dnt see why ur panicking.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared (her Genotype) by homesteady(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels: what happened to positive thinking or faith depending on which 1 u belv in. Put urself in her shoe,she deserve the best tins of this life,she didnt create herself for goodness sake. Since ur AA i dnt see why ur panicking.
Exactly
Re: I'm Scared (her Genotype) by Illuminatus(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
What are you afraid of? She's lived this long, why is going to die now? Don't let paranoia get you. Marry the girl if you like her.
Re: I'm Scared (her Genotype) by Popowaa: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
If u are scared just run
Re: I'm Scared (her Genotype) by seniormallam(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
shes the best for me i know, shes everything ive ever wanted in a woman even beyond expectation, but in this case im scared.
Re: I'm Scared (her Genotype) by lomaxx: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Don't operate a relationship in fear. If you can't stand the terms, walk away boldly.

It's painful to find someone we love in the wrongest circumstances. But do we love to live? Or live to love? Be wise!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared (her Genotype) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Break up with her, because you don't really love her. If you did, you wouldn't be thinking about yourself instead you should be thinking of her and what her life must have been like growing up, and etc. Anyway, just break up and give her the opportunity to find someone who really loves her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

removed / Please Help,this Seems Strange. / Is It A Must For Your Pastor To Dictate For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.