Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? (26984 Views)

List Of Best Dressed Nigerian Male Musicians / Who Is The Best Dressed Nigerian Artist? / Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by socool1(f): 2:05am On Jun 09, 2006
what do you guys think, ritadominic tries
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by ADESUWA(f): 2:32am On Jun 09, 2006
i will go with stella damasus.she beat everybody
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by Hotstepper(f): 3:27am On Jun 09, 2006
they all dresses well though 4real
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by moladun(f): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2006
moladun the wifes of babasuwe, my names kase
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by moladun(f): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2006
names sek cry cry
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by moladun(f): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2006
namesake cheesy cheesy i gerrittttttttttttt i can spelling that
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by socool1(f): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2006
moladun you know what i think baba suwe dressed better than you though lol crazy girl!!!
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by moladun(f): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2006
babasuwe is no dressingdressesdross mores 5than me o, who is tolding u that rubis, takes urs time is cool, i no want fight so og admin is no go bannne me, i luf nairalands i pray i will makes friends, me too i wan go to amerika, and london, i wan go see the queen,
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by debosky(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2006
u mean it?? i thinks baba suwe should become a versace model. so u wan go see queen abi? don't worrys, i wills smuggle u into d queens office, i know her cleaner
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by socool1(f): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2006
ha ha ha you ppl go kill me with laughter oooooooooooo, hahahahahah, debrosky you sef nah wa o lol
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by moladun(f): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2006
comes and sumugu mes now, pls, i want to go theres i hear is fery nice place, wats vasaces, wats model, i ave not hear that oyibo b4 o, pls explaing to mes, i yam jes learnt how to types and spoke inglish, but i no i we learn in allahs names, insha allah amin jesu
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by debosky(m): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2006
dont worrys, i will smugu you veri soon, insha jesu. i wills trys to tish u beta oyibo. but even my own oyibo no too good o
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by cocofinest(f): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2006
moladun u must be a comedian?he he hehe grin
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by cocofinest(f): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2006
LOL@debosky
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by moladun(f): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2006
debok, who is say u no sabis spoke oyibos wells, u are tryn more than me, i yam tried smal smal, but insha allah i will learnt it well,

coco ugly i am no comdian, i am no moladun the wife of babasuwe, my names is moladun epoakara, is u gets it now
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by socool1(f): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2006
lol debrosky and moladun, ya'll are f ***king sick hahahahahahaha, yepa mogbe laiye mi
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by cocofinest(f): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2006
moladun then u must be challenged then LOL
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by debosky(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2006
epoakara ko, epagarri ni, me sef i'm debosky bolidundun. me sef i just dey try len d oyibo o,make we try len am togeda sofry sofry
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by moladun(f): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2006
oks, wat are the meaning of bullsit, i hear that one wen one oyibo spokes to me yest, i just look am i say i no knows wats he is said ooo

wat are meaning of ragamofin, if u gerrit i will gives u a kiss, although i have not brushes my teeths today cos i no see pako to buy but its no smell walai talai
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by debosky(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2006
ragamofin means rag dat is moving, rag- a-mofin, geddit? we my kiss now. me sef i never run pako dis morning
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by moladun(f): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2006
oniranu,, u wants to collects kiss froms fine girls oya this is ur kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by jgirl3: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2006
I agree baba suwe and moladun for best dressed. They know how to combine and contrast. What gets me though is that they are very confident too.
Y'all are funny grin
But for the real best dressed - I love Omotola's dressing as well as Genevieve's dressign sometimes
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by jaybaby(f): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2006
you guyz r really 4ni- but to me Rita Dom is GUD
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by socool1(f): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2006
they all trying but not up to american standard, I wonder if they have a stylist, cause they produce so many movies at once, how do they get to shop and all that, but Rita dominic tries though.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by eveseh(f): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2006
ini edo
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by cocofinest(f): 5:42am On Jun 10, 2006
Rita Dominic to me is the best dressed but Genevieve tries sometimes sha wink
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by camara(f): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2006
they all dress good.which 1 is american standard again. say they r to wear native,give me tipps on how they would touch it up to the "american standard"
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by camara(f): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2006
moladun und debosky where is u,i yam enjoyed ur talks
erm, debosky could u help a sista out when u're smuggling moladun u fit join me add. wink
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by socool1(f): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2006
native is native you cannot touch it up to be american standard, but they dont wear native wink all the time
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by omogenaija(f): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2006
I don't think there is a best dressed nigerian actress because they all dress pretty much alike and there is nothing special about it.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by moladun(f): 5:51am On Jun 12, 2006
camara, why are u want to tach now, super glue, abeg commot forroad jo, where are debosky sef, i missed him oo
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by socool1(f): 6:31am On Jun 12, 2006
super glue,? lol moladun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Wizkid At Age 12 / Photos From Femi Adebayo's Awards Celebration Party / Ufedo Sunshine Participates In Dubai Autodrome Car & Kart Racing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.