Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat (2045 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Is It Okay For A Christian To Eat Ileya Meat? / Is It Right For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by mike404(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
I just saw this on a popular group page and it says,

''MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IS IT GOOD FOR THE CHRISTIANS TO EAT SALLAH MEAT MUSLIMS SACRIFICED TO THEIR gods''
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by Arosa(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
There is nothing wrong in eating it. Eat it and thank your God. that's it.
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by mike404(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Don't you guys think that we should give to cesar what belongs to him and to almighty creator what belongs to him

Your opinions would be highly appreciated grin
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by mike404(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Arosa: There is nothing wrong in eating it. Eat it and thank your God. that's it.
Your name says it all ARUSI
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by Arosa(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
mike404:
Your name says it all ARUSI

What does that mean?
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by donphilopus: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Although this' not political, but I'dd say there is nothing bad in it
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by geefasee: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
1corinthians 8:8-...........
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by Kollins12: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Do not be a hater,why this inciting topic? let us stop fanning the ember of discord and embrace oneness and peace.
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by KiKatanga: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Only an idlot would care not about whether the meat was of good quality, fresh and healthy, but which Skyfairy it was prayed over to.

People like you condemn Nigeria to drown in the Abyss.
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by Arosa(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Story for another day: How I ate food meant for Olokun. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by sammyzacks(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
bless it and eat.
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by Orjioorji(f): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
NO. Reason ! Becouse the Meat is been dedicated to id..... B4 slaughtering.
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by gameboy727(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dey there dey dull na *carries toothpick and picks meat stuck in btw my teeth*
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
After eating suya from cow/sheep/goat slaughtered by mallam, you also buy meat from a slaughter houses operated by mallams, come belleful finish, now you wanna go all religious on sallah meat! Just look at yourself man!

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by Arosa(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
S@NNiE:
After eating suya from cow/sheep/goat slaughtered by mallam, you also buy meat from a slaughter houses operated by mallams, come belleful finish, now you wanna go all religious on sallah meat! Just look at yourself man!

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by gerald09(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
S@NNiE:
God will forever bless u, I was really looking for a proper way to reply the article. Religion: worst thing to ever happen to humanity. Imagine what he finks about his fellow man just cos "religion" is involved.
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by ecosanders: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2013
And in ur bigotry eroded medulla u use the word "gods", well, we muslims don't worship any form of gods, it is the highest sin u can ever committed, we worship almighty Allah (God) the creator of heaven and earth, and. All. Dat dwells in it dat why we don't agree dat Jesus is God like most Christians do.
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by Livinusc(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Eat it there is noting wrong with it they ar not doing any incantation or sacrificing any thing to any god b4 they kill it.
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by bloggernaija: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2013
n
Is it good to die of hunger because of religions conjured from false tales,and told by superstitious prehistoric men?
Email the meat to me for examinations and antichrist testing .
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by gerald09(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2013
ecosanders: And in ur bigotry eroded medulla u use the word "gods", well, we muslims don't worship any form of gods, it is the highest sin u can ever committed, we worship almighty Allah (God) the creator of heaven and earth, and. All. Dat dwells in it dat why we don't agree dat Jesus is God like most Christians do.
Dude u don't have to explain urself to people who are so blinded by dere stup*idity, dey don't even know what dere religion is all about, just wat d pastor/priest tell dem. Religion is still d worst tin to happen to humanity. Every religion believes dey worship d 1 true God, dats y dere are so much war in d world 2day
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by gbadexy(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2013
S@NNiE:
The joke is on the op and his peers!
To the best of •̸Ϟ•̸y knowledge, except pork and birds killed by individuals, muslims slaughter cow, rams and goats that is sold daily at abatoir and the say the same prayer to God before slaughtering it.
I guess you should stop buying meats from the markets and suya, asuun, BBQ etc because the same supplication that 'I begin in the name of God' was definitely said to it too.
Besides, I expected you people to relate with the significance of the sallah since it is remembering the submission of abraham to God and ordered to slaughter a ram instead.
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by kokoA(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2013
No its not good o.. I ate lots of it yesterday, now my jaws still dey pain me.. Whay Ram meat sweet but hard like dis naw?
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by vickyO(f): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
paul said it all, bless it and eat it
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by mike404(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
bloggernaija: n
Is it good to die of hunger because of religions conjured from false tales,and told by superstitious prehistoric men?
Email the meat to me for examinations and antichrist testing .
WHEREYgrin
Re: Is It Good For A Good Christian To Eat Sallah Meat by anibi9674: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2013
Hmmm. U r askin if it iz gud 2 eat meat offered 2 idol. If u eat meat offered 2 idol u r practicin idolatary. Acts i5:29 says we shud abstain 4rm meat offered 2 idols. Their is a lot diff between meat offered 2 idols nd meat sold in d market.

(1) (Reply)

Can A, Born Again, Christian Sin? / Christ Himself Is This Holy Spirit / Christ Was Born In October And Not December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.