Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics (4785 Views)

Lagos Light Rail Will Start Functioning By December- Ambode ( Photos ) / What Is Going On With The Lagos Light Rail Project / Lagos Light Rail Will Be Ready In June – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by iterator25: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
This is an insult to architecture

Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by Arosa(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
lipsrsealed I comment my reserve. lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by snowblack: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
iterator25: This is an insult to architecture

I reckon construction is still in progress, perhaps you should reserve your judgement till after completion.

www.gistinz.com

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by iterator25: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
snowblack:

I reckon construction is still in progress, perhaps you should reserve your judgement till after completion.

www.gistinz.com
dude, that Ish is ugly
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by iterator25: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Why can't we have a dome shaped structure? This is the 21st century for goodness sake. That thing be like box sad
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by wesley80(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
iterator25: Why can't we have a dome shaped structure? This is the 21st century for goodness sake. That thing be like box sad
If they build a dome shaped structure now which one will they destroy and re - award to Tinubu's company to re - construct so Eko - Ole can flood Nairaland with high definition pictures of Fashola's transformation magic with?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by sagytariusTM1: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Errm op, it's light rail, not night rain. Thank you.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by iterator25: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
sagytarius™:
Errm op, it's light rail, not night rain. Thank you.
what's this one saying?
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by Arosa(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
If I have the opportunity to meet the peeps that design this structure, all I will ask them is: WHY? angry
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by iterator25: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Arosa: If I have the opportunity to meet the peeps that design this structure, all I will ask them is: WHY? angry
I'm sure it's a Nigerian company angry , if you look at the image closely, you'd notice two blue water tanks on the structure
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by sagytariusTM1: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
iterator25: what's this one saying?
If you didn't understand what I was saying, why then did you go back to edit the heading? Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by DisGuy: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
erm they are chinese, : functionality, practicality and [in the nigerian context requires] low maintenance

all the same wait for the final product

anyone with the rendering?
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
if you haven't seen the prototype of this project,or any artistic renditions,... shush!!!
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by geeez: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
@OP, you're a slowpoke

You could as well put up the pictures of the foundation trench of the new World Trade Centre and call it hideous

I have pictures on my iPad I took during the break when I did a personal inspection visit

Will post them when I'm home

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by Boss13: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Seems the construction work will require another reconstruction.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by iterator25: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
sagytarius™:
If you didn't understand what I was saying, why then did you go back to edit the heading? Nonsense.
you have glaucoma
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by iterator25: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
kaeyame: if you haven't seen the prototype of this project,or any artistic renditions,... shush!!!
show it to us if you have it
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by iterator25: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
geeez: @OP, you're a slowpoke

You could as well put up the pictures of the foundation trench of the new World Trade Centre and call it hideous

I have pictures on my iPad I took during the break when I did a personal inspection visit

Will post them when I'm home ]
your father
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by braine(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
This OP is jes a bad belle that should be ignored• Please go and look for better things to bring up•
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by geeez: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
iterator25: your father

Obviously your own father made a mess of raising you

Tell your governor to build something just half as good

Besides its not the ugliest train station I've seen

However, this is where we are going

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by OmichaelO: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Biko where in Lagos is this??
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
O.michael.O:
Biko where in Lagos is this??

Good old "Mile 2"
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by ifebosco: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
when is this Project goiny to finnish?
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by sheelay(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
@op u r a hater, at least appreciate what's being done, I live near the site, and i must say they r trying, a vast improvement on what we r used to...... That's d exact rendering that's been posted.... And btw, don't u see that it's still under construction? And the guy that post about the water tanks, what r they supposed to use to store water, nylon bags... It's not as if some of u criticising have seen something better than this in ur life, yet u won't appreciate one of the rare edifices u have or would ever see.... Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by Boss13: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
ifebosco: when is this Project goiny to finnish?

2032. Trust CCEECC or CCCCEEEECC. Those china guys build projects like snails.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Some people really have issues. op, ee be like say you don chop belleful to come dey yarn dis stuff here.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1366552_rail3_jpgc56c3ccabe30997dee04edfa985b6548

If the project looks anything like this on completion, it would be a spectacular success.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by pimplucious: 1:49am On Oct 19, 2013
iterator25: I'm sure it's a Nigerian company angry , if you look at the image closely, you'd notice two blue water tanks on the structure

Its not a Nigerian company, its a Chinese company whose presence in Nigeria was facilitated by Tinubu. The company is called CCECC (Chinese Civil Engineering Construction company)
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by iterator25: 6:09am On Oct 19, 2013
ROSSIKE: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1366552_rail3_jpgc56c3ccabe30997dee04edfa985b6548

If the project looks anything like this on completion, it would be a spectacular success.

fashola is not even getting something close to the train depicted in that picture ..
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by fatherab1: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Boss13:

2032. Trust CCEECC or CCCCEEEECC. Those china guys build projects like snails.

Lie!
This same company built NCC Hqtrs abuja where i did ♏Ɣ IT more than 12 yrs ago.
They also built isheri olofin \ Lasu expressway and the notable Cele flyover bridge. So trust that this project is on course. Why did i forget the ongoing Ikorodu express?
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by iterator25: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2013
pimp_lucious :

Its not a Nigerian company, its a Chinese company whose presence in Nigeria was facilitated by Tinubu. The company is called CCECC (Chinese Civil Engineering Construction company)
well they just gave us crap
Re: Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics by sheelay(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2013
iterator25: well they just gave us crap
Pls, what is the crap in that? The only crap i see here is U

(1) (2) (Reply)

World War 3 In The Making / 15 Great Nigerian Politicians That “buried” Their Children / North Korea Replys Nigeria Warning Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.