Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria (79769 Views)

Please Useful Informations On How Sumal Food Treat Their Staff In Ibadan. / Top List Of Worst Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Ikorodu, Lagos / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by mptng: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Post your comment here
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
No be you suppose kick-start the s*ht? grin

16 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by blessed4ril(f): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
bigtt76: No be you suppose kick-start the s*ht? grin
I wonda oo
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by nana071(f): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
na wah oooh poster,u did not mention the name or addy of d coy.buh we seem to knw dat dis coy train call centre agent and customer service officer.d only coy dat advertize dis add is somewhere on allen ikeja.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
nana_071: na wah oooh poster,u did not mention the name or addy of d coy.buh we seem to knw dat dis coy train call centre agent and customer service officer.d only coy dat advertize dis add is somewhere on allen ikeja.
Ok dat`s No.1...
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by subsidy12: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sahara Group limited. They have this catching brand that draws people but when you get in you realise its a glorified 1 man bizness without a structure. My advice 2 people if you have a good job elsewhere never make the mistake of switching to sahara you may regret that action. Job security=0, structure=0, Process=0

16 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
subsidy12: Sahara Group limited. They have this catching brand that draws people but when you get in you realise its a glorified 1 man bizness without a structure. My advice 2 people if you have a good job elsewhere never make the mistake of switching to sahara you may regret that action. Job security=0, structure=0, Process=0

wow thank God I rejected a job offer recently with them as I had gotten a better offer from an MNC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by glolomoh: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
CNSSL

7 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by thormmywa: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
glolomoh: CNSSL
guy how u knw wetin dey my mind...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by subsidy12: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
last timer:

wow thank God I rejected a job offer recently with them as I had gotten a better offer from an MNC
Having the guts 2 reject a job offer from Sahara is worth celebrating because they say so many sweet things to get you on board which are all lies from the pit of hell.

However what is MNC?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by subsidy12: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
glolomoh: CNSSL

What is CNSSL
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by zada(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
@subsidy12, CNSSL means Communication Network Support Service Limited.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
subsidy12:
Having the guts 2 reject a job offer from Sahara is worth celebrating because they say so many sweet things to get you on board which are all lies from the pit of hell.

However what is MNC?

Guy you dey vex o. Wetin Sahara do you now? I always thought the place was a nice place to work.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
subsidy12:

However what is MNC?

MNC Multi National Coy!

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by subsidy12: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
dolapobello1:

Guy you dey vex o. Wetin Sahara do you now? I always thought the place was a nice place to work.
Thats what we all thought. Like I said it is ok to work there if you didnt have a job but not dumping your job 4 sahara.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
subsidy12:
Thats what we all thought. Like I said it is ok to work there if you didnt have a job but not dumping your job 4 sahara.

Right. Thank you so much for clarifying.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2013
99.9% of firms owned and managed by:
1. Lebanese/ Arabs in general
2. Chinese
3. Japanese
4. Indians

40 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by zubizareta(m): 7:02am On Nov 18, 2013
rodeo0070: 99.9% of firms owned and managed by:
1. Lebanese/ Arabs in general
2. Chinese
3. Japanese
4. Indians

Add South Koreans to dat list...those guys could be very mean at times even though they seem better than all those you listed here

3 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2013
^^¬
Just say ASIANS!!!

21 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Ruq: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2013
^^

Excatly Asians!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by luli4life: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2013
ARIK AIR
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by luli4life: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2013
ARIK AIR! ARIK AIR! ARIK AIR!
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Henrypraise: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2013
DSC, Nitel, Nigerian Railway co.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by kola639: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2013
De United A.K.A Indomie @ Ota,
Tower Aluminium @ Ota

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Darkson007: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2013
What about the ones with very wicked and mean MDs?MDs who make staff pray that they use their term and go.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by BabaEleko(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2013
GEJ and PDP group of fraudster company used Nigerians intelligence before election and dump them after election. The greatest heist in Nigeria history.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by BrOwnSuga3: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Ezeibe(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2013
which kind early morning quiz be this na.......

E be like say our mods don start to the smoke weed.
Any topic now the enter front page
★jonathan sh!ts for him nika
★seun don buy new boxers
★david mark fuel don finish for gen
★how to chop rice with engine oil
★condom don add price!!

Rubbish

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 / Share Your NIMC Test Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.