Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! (3303 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by onila(f): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
angry

I am tired of these thirsty men
hes chasing me ard school because he knows I like him
but I dont wanna date him
na by force angry

Olaniyi
anoufia!
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lol Well if you like him, whats the problem? He's probably getting mixed signals from you. If you want him to leave you alone, you must show consistent disinterest.

Spell it out for him if you have to.

1 Like

Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by homesteady(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
LOL! You like him and I'm sure he likes you! So don't you expect him to be chasing you everywhere
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by onila(f): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Lol Well if you like him, whats the problem? He's probably getting mixed signals from you. If you want him to leave you alone, you must show consistent disinterest.

Spell it out for him if you have to.

I have ignored him over 20 times, yet no progress

I even snubbed him in front of his friends, he didnt get it

doesnt he have pride in himself, he shld leave me alone angry
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by onila(f): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
homesteady: LOL! You like him and I'm sure he likes you! So don't you expect him to be chasing you everywhere

But I dont wanna date him
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
onila:

Oh, stubborn ones eh? They're the ones convinced they can somehow change your mind. I once had to be outright rude to somebody after weeks of contd. attempts from him. I felt so bad I almost went after him to apologize until I realized that he was actually walking away, and that was like a breakthrough. I was actually afraid what might happen if I did apologize, so I didn't.

I wouldn't advise rudeness, and please don't snub him in front of an audience, its just wrong.

Bonne chance.
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
onila:

Methinks he guess you are trying to play hard to get and you are enjoying the chase. undecided
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by ayobase(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
It is just a matter of time!
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
The guy just wanna confirm if it is true.
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Tyche(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Onwebedi ihe ifu grin
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Danhumprey: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Somebody should please help Onila out of her misery! Please! angry angry

Where is Nomski0?
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
onila: angry

na by force angry

Olaniyi
anoufia!

What kind of like r u talking about? Like as in a friend. If that's the case u should let him know. U shouldn't send him wrong signal.
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by baralatie(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
:Du ar playing hard to get
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by sweetpoison(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
onila: angry

na by force angry

Olaniyi
anoufia!
if only he can be patient one day u will be the one chasing him
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Nomski0(f): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Onila dont lie jor. You like the chase, it turns you on, excites you. Makes you feel treasured. But if you like him, what's wrong with giving him a small chance? But if you dont want to date him, you can play him. Guys like that are potential candidates for games. Have your fun with him and just break it off, choice is yours. #Shekinawinkwink
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by onila(f): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh, stubborn ones eh? They're the ones convinced they can somehow change your mind. I once had to be outright rude to somebody after weeks of contd. attempts from him. I felt so bad I almost went after him to apologize until I realized that he was actually walking away, and that was like a breakthrough. I was actually afraid what might happen if I did apologize, so I didn't.

I wouldn't advise rudeness, and please don't snub him in front of an audience, its just wrong.

Bonne chance.
never been really rude

only snubbing his stubborn as..ss
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by onila(f): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
idnoble135:
Methinks he guess you are trying to play hard to get and you are enjoying the chase. undecided
am enjoying it but not playing hard to get, trust me

1 Like

Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Deiok(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ehen Onila what kind of act is this, someone like you and you like him too. Now he is trying to kick-start some thing you're are running, what is the meaning of that. If you know you aint ready for him clear up things with him, instead of send confusing signals.

Tomorrow you will be shouting guys are cruel, just imagine this.
Youre luck i dont know the guy, you for chop peppe for my hand.
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by onila(f): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
tpacalipse: The guy just wanna confirm if it is true.
confirm what
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by onila(f): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Deiok: Ehen Onila what kind of act is this, someone like you and you like him too. Now he is trying to kick-start some thing you're are running, what is the meaning of that. If you know you aint ready for him clear up things with him, instead of send confusing signals.

haven't I snubbed him enough to clear up things?

I aint sending confused signals, maybe at the beginning but after ignoring him several times and even embarrassed him in front of his friends. .shld tell him am not interested
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by onila(f): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kingmojo:

What kind of like r u talking about? Like as in a friend. If that's the case u should let him know. U shouldn't send him wrong signal.
like as in "love" smiley I really do like him
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by blahcknproud: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Onila seems confused and like most typical babes, she doesnt knw exactly what she wants #myopinion. How can you like someone and ignore the person?

A scenario will be:

Onila; *Smiles at bobo*
Bobo; *smiles back at onila*
(Bobo walks towards onila)
Bobo: Hi, (blah blah blah) will you like to have a drink?
Onila: NO (frowns). I say NO. what part of NO dont you understand, N or O?
Bobo: undecided walks away to a distance
Onila: smiles at bobo
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
blahcknproud: Onila seems confused and like most typical babes, she doesnt knw exactly what she wants #myopinion. How can you like someone and ignore the person?

A scenario will be:

Onila; *Smiles at bobo*
Bobo; *smiles back at onila*
(Bobo walks towards onila)
Bobo: Hi, (blah blah blah) will you like to have a drink?
Onila: NO (frowns). I say NO. what part of NO dont you understand, N or O?
Bobo: undecided walks away to a distance
Onila: smiles at bobo

I think onila is a tease.
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by onila(f): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Deiok:

what wld u do? highest u will just diss me to yr friends
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
@OP u don't know what you have until u lose it., nor b some girls they Nvr toast for 3yrs? Wise up o
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
crasy as onila...........
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Deiok(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
onila: like as in "love" smiley I really do like him
confusing statement.
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by chucky234(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oh so na here you come tell the world the ill treatment wey you dey give me abi,if you like embarrass me in front of my family I no go give you up ooo.

1 Like

Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
U're just playing hard to get. Ur type plenty jare..... Just a matter of time grin grin
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
onila: like as in "love" smiley I really do like him

So why don't u give him a chance. Go on a fa date with him and then go from there.
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Adamskuty(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
As usual the thirsty pet dog is always around to serve his mistress grin

2 Likes

Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Adamskuty(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Onila why dey close that other thread now? I just came online to destroy them once and for all,only to see "THREAD CLOSE" angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Found Out My Girlfriend Was Born A Transgender!! / Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V / See What Condom Does To Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.